Will Uniuyo Conduct Aptitude Test In 2020 for Aspirants?
will uniuyo write post utme exam in 2020/2021- Will Uniuyo Conduct Aptitude Test In 2020/2021 for Aspirants?
So, Will Uniuyo Conduct Aptitude Test In 2020/2021 for aspirants?
Alot have been asking ” Sir Will Uniuyo Conduct Aptitude Test In 2020/2021 foraspirants?”.
and this is why I make this post and title it “Will Uniuyo Conduct Aptitude Test In 2020/2021 for aspirants?”
Uniuyo had been conducting Aptitude test as every other University some years ago. But currently (Since 2016) the Aptitude Test exam that is normally and Usually conducted by the School does not exist anymore. So therefore, the simplest answer to the question Will Uniuyo Conduct Aptitude Test In 2020/2021 for Aspirants? is NO!!!!
Uniuyo will not conduct conduct aptitude test for 2020/2021 aspirants but there will be a screening exercise which will be carried out in the school premises.
Will Uniuyo Conduct Aptitude Test In 2020/2021 for Aspirants?
will uniuyo write post utme exam in 2020/2021?
will uniuyo write post utme this year?
Requirements for the UNIUYO 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening.
Below are the complete requirement for the UNIUYO 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
1. Your UNIUYO 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening form/slip( the one you printed).
2.The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
3. Very correct Bio-data/information. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
4. Using different passport order than the one on the UNIUYO 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening slip not be acceptable.
5. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
7. The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic O’level qualifications (WAEC, SSCE,NECO, NABTEB etc).
8. (One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout.
9. One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates written on the reverse side of the photograph.
Pls Before you Exit this page, make sure you take a look at the tips below and make sure you make a comment below for a better understanding.
What To Expect In this UNIUYO 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
It is not all about rushing to apply for the UNIUYO 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise. There are still other things behind that you actually have to know about this UNIUYO 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise so that you can have a successful screening and also secure your chances of being admitted. Below are some of the best tips that you need to stay in tune for the upcoming Screening. In order to ensure success for candidates, we will outline the procedures of screening process by the university to help you.
- The first thing to consider about this screening is your safety. Make sure you practice carefulness as this may be your first time of entering the school campus. Secure your property and do well to hook-up with other Aspirants as soon as possible.
- Don’t be scared about Exams. It is of great importance to let you know that there is no examination or test that will be giving be it written or computer – based.
- The screening will consist of screening of credentials. Endeavor to dress modestly, and keep a good physical appearance.
- see the complete Guide for the Uniuyo 2020/2021 screening exercise here
- Visit the Uniuyo admission portal here
- Check UNIUYO Admission Cutoff Mark for Your Department here
Advice For Admission Seekers
No course is more important than another but some will fetch you job faster while some will delay your getting job offers. In fact the whole thing epitomizes the proverbial quote in Animal Farm that “All animals are equal but some are more equal than others. ”
Where you graduated can affect your job search. Also some schools can delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Your certificate must be intact for you to secure a well paid job. So Insist on school that don’t delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Finally avoid school that is prone to crisis which always result to strike.
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓