Welcome to your WAEC freedom world!! Today, I will share the WAEC Visual Art Questions And Answers 2020 here with you guys!! If you are writing this WAEC Visual Art Questions And Answers 2020, then this post is for you.
I guess you been searching for this WAEC Visual Art Questions And Answers 2020 for long before you landed here. Anyways, I will try my best to guide you to success. Here today, I will start by sharing some good tips/guides that will carry you along throughout this exam. Don’t expect Expo from us because you won’t get it. But what I am about to show you now is 100% better than an expo.
Take A look At the Correct WAEC Syllabus for Further maths 2020 Here
Are you one of the candidates writing WAEC Visual Art and you are in need of the WAEC Visual Art Questions And Answers 2020 to OBJ/Essay? If yes, then you are highly welcome once again to your WAEC help center. I will be sharing the WAEC Visual Art Questions And Answers 2020 with you guys today. It’s another great opportunity to meet with us once again.
How To Answer WAEC Visual Arts Objective Questions [Section A]
1. Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
2. Answer the questions you know first.
3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
5. Eliminate each clearly wrong option that you know that is odd.
6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
8. If all else tactics fail, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer WAEC Visual Arts Theory Questions [Section B].
Answering exam questions can be very intimidating especially when one has no self-confidence. Whenever you meet any exam, always make sure you eliminate fear.
To answer any WAEC question, follow these steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
WAEC Theory Answers Structures
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
WAEC Visual Art Examination Scheme
Prepare very well for the WAEC Visual Art Exams before going for the exam. according to the Scheme, The subject will be examined as a composite paper made up of two papers-papers 1 & 2 to be answered in 2 hours 30 minutes.
PAPER 1: Will consist of Section A and B. Section A has 50 compulsory multiple-choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks. while section B is theory questions
PAPER 2: Will consist of practical questions.
Section A: will consist of ten restricted-response essay questions, all of which must be answered for 40 marks. Candidates are advised not to spend more than 50 minutes on this section.
Section B: will consist of 5 essay type questions of which candidates will be expected to answer any 3 questions only for 60 marks in one hour.
WAEC Visual Art EXAM PREAMBLE
The WAEC Visual Art Exams will follow the below format.
PAPER 1: Will consist of 50 compulsory multiple-choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of two sections, Section A and Section B.
Section A will consist of a compulsory case study and compulsory question on it while Section B will consist of six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer four.
The case study passage will be between 200 to 250 words and will carry 20 marks. Questions in section B will carry fifteen (15) marks each. The Paper will last for 2 hours and carry eighty (80) marks.
Visual Art RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
The West African Examination Council has outlined some recommended text that will be very useful to you in the course of preparation for the exams. the recommended textbooks are there to help you because the pattern of questions set is likely to be the same as that of the recommended texts. Hence the use of the WAEC recommended texts is the key to success
WAEC Visual Art PAST Questions And Answers 2020.
The past WAEC questions Answers 2020 for Visual Art contains some good Visual Art Past Questions that are likely to repeated in this year’s exams.
Use your past Questions And Answers 2020 for Visual Art and practice the past questions to perfection.
If you can answer all the Visual Art Past Questions And Answers 2020, then you can answer 99% of the WAEC Visual Art questions that will appear on that Exams day.
WAEC EXAM GUIDELINES
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE: No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exam hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR EXAMS: The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your WAEC Visual Art day.
3. GO TO THE EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE: Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your WAEC Visual Art exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exams venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE EXAM PAPER: Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exam hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your WAEC Visual Art exams.
5. USE WHAT YOU READ: I know you read during the course of your preparation. Now is the right time to pour out you have upstairs and scatter WAEC with the Answers 2020 to the theory questions. You can get the WAEC Visual Art Answers 2020 from what you read so far.
6. ANSWER THE ONES YOU KNOW: First of all, provide WAEC Visual Art Answers 2020 that you know while waiting for the rest.