WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021.
Update on: WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021
Welcome to your WAEC freedom world!! Today, I will share the WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 here with you guys!! If you are writing this WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021, then this post is for you. I guess you been searching for this WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 for long before you landed here. Anyways, I will try my best to guide you to success.
Are you one of the candidates writing WAEC Marketing and you are in need of the WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 to OBJ/Essay /2020/2021?
If yes, then you are highly Welcome once again to your WAEC help center. I will be sharing the WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 with you guys today.
How To Answer WAEC Marketing Objective Questions [Section A]
1. Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
2. Answer the questions you know first.
3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the Answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining Answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
7. When two Answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer WAEC Marketing Theory Questions [Section B].
Answering exam questions can be very intimidating especially when one has no self-confidence. When ever you meet any exam, always make sure you eliminate fear.
To answer any WAEC question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and Answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
WAEC Theory Answers Structures
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your Answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
HOW TO PRACTICE THIS WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 AND GET THINGS RIGHT
There are are simple practice that can help in boosting your performances in this WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 that you are about to write. I will list those things below.
The things you need to do that will help you in boosting your performances in this WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 are listed below:
1. FOLLOW THE WAEC Marketing EXAMINATION SCHEME
Prepare very well for the WAEC Marketing Exams before going for the exam. according to the Scheme, The subject will be examined as a composite paper made up of two papers-papers 1 & 2 to be answered in 2 hours 30 minutes.
PAPER 1: Will consist of Section A and B. Section A has 50 compulsory multiple choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks. while section B is theory questions
PAPER 2: Will consist of practical questions.
Section A: will consist of ten restricted-response essay questions, all of which must be answered for 40 marks. Candidates are advised not to spend more than 50 minutes on this section.
Section B: will consist of 5 essay type questions of which candidates will be expected to answer any 3 questions only for 60 marks in one hour.
2. FOLLOW THE WAEC Marketing EXAMINATION SYLLABUS.
The WAEC Marketing syllabus covers everything you need to know before the examination day. To pass WAEC Catering Craft Practice very well you need to make use of the recommended syllabus. Make WAEC Marketing Syllabus your friend and WAEC will appear very easy. SEE WAEC Marketing SYLLABUS BELOW.
WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 PREAMBLE
The WAEC Marketing Exams will follow the below format.
PAPER 1: Will consist of 50 compulsory multiple choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of two Sections, Section A and Section B.
Section A will consist of a compulsory case study and compulsory question on it while Section B will consist of Six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer four.
The case study passage will be between 200 to 250 words and will carry 20 marks. Questions in section B will carry fifteen (15) marks each. The Paper will last for 2 hours and carry eighty (80) marks.
WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be two papers, Papers 1 & 2, which will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1 will consist of forty multiple choice objective questions all of which are to be answered in 40
minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2 will comprise two sections, Section A and Section B as follow:
Section A: will consist of ten short structured questions covering the entire syllabus. All the questions should be answered in 40 minutes for 40 marks.
will consist of five essay-type questions from which candidates will be required to answer any three questions in 1 hour 25 minutes for 60 marks.
3. USE Marketing RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
The West African Examination Council has outlined some recommended text that will be very useful to you in the course of preparation for the exams. the recommended textbooks are there to help you because the pattern of questions set is likely to be the same as that of the recommended texts. Hence the use of the WAEC recommended texts is the key to success
4. GET PREPARED
Preparation is the key to success. Without your preparation towards the forthcoming Catering Craft Practice exams, you can not know the correct Answers 2020/2021 to the questions presented before you. Read for your exams.
5. USE WAEC Marketing PAST Questions and Answers 2020/2021.
The past WAEC questions Answers 2020/2021 for Marketing contains some good Marketing Past Questions that are likely to repeated in this year’s exams. Use your past Questions and Answers 2020/2021 for Marketing and practice the past questions to perfection. If you can answer all the Marketing Past Questions and Answers 2020/2021, then you can answer 99% of the WAEC Marketing questions that will appear in that Exams day.
SIMPLE GUDES FOR THE EXAMS
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE
No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exams hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR Marketing EXAMS
The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your WAEC Marketing day.
3. GO TO THE Marketing EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your WAEC Marketing exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exams venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE Marketing EXAM PAPER
Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exams hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your WAEC Marketing exams.
5. USE WHAT YOU READ
I know you read during the course of your preparation. Now is the right time to pour out you have upstairs and scatter WAEC with the Answers 2020/2021 to the theory questions. You can get the WAEC Marketing Answers 2020/2021 from what you read so far.
6. ANSWER THE ONES YOU KNOW.
First of all provide WAEC Marketing Answers 2020/2021 that you know while waiting for the rest.
7. USE THE WAE E-LEARNING PORTAL TO LEARN SOME NEW LESSONS:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) recently launched a portal called WAEC e-learning to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
BELOW ARE ALL THE WAEC EXAM’S INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW
Below are strict WAEC instructions for WAEC Marketing Answers 2020/2021 that you need to follow if you don’t want to be penalize by WAEC or your examiner.
For you to get the WAEC Machine Marketing Answers 2020/2021 without cheating, you must:
1. Not Let the examiner see you cheating else, that maybe the end of your exams.
2. Read and study very hard and do well to follow the Instructions strictly..
1. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
2. Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
3. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for he exams and make sure you go with them.
4. Head to the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because an unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
5. If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favour!
6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you iss yourself before coming into the exams hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
10. If your brain get stuck, just start writing anything and you will start remembering more details.
11. Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
12. Read all the Examination instructions before you start the exams.
13. Add speed to your writing.
14. Revise and review your Answers 2020/2021 before submitting.
That is the little WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 we can give you for now. The complete and correct WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 will be made available here.
Hope this WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 article will help you in a more legalistic way?
You are very free to ask any question concerning this in the comment box below this post