WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021.
New Updated On WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021.
These is for Candidates Looking for the WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021.
WAEC GCE Islamic Religious Knowledge IRK Questions and Answers 2020/2021.
So all we will share with you today is the WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Expos.
Did I just say WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Expos?, YES!!! I say so.
On this page, I will be Giving Solutions to the following:
WAEC GCE 2020/2021 Islamic Religious Studies answers, WAEC GCE 2020/2021 Islamic Religious Studies questions and answers, WAEC GCE 2020/2021 Islamic Religious Studies theory questions, 2020/2021 WAEC GCE Islamic Religious Studies expo, 2020/2021 WAEC GCE Islamic Religious Studies question and answer, WAEC GCE questions and answers on Islamic Religious Studies 2020/2021.
How To Answer WAEC GCE Islamic Religious Studies Objective Questions [Section A]
WAEC GCE section A contains Objective Questions of 4 or 5 different options. In case, how do you choose a correct Answer form this 4 or 5 options?
To the correct Answer form those different options, follow the steps below:
1. Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
2. Answer the questions you know first.
3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
WAEC GCE Theory Questions are not the same as the Objective Questions. WAEC GCE theory exam questions can sometimes be intimidating especially when you have no self-confidence.
The first thing you have to do when you are about to answer WAEC GCE theory Questions is to eliminate fear and believe that you can make it..
WAEC GCE theory Questions always come in different forms and format and each format needs a unique and correct answer.
To Answer any WAEC GCE theory question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
BEST WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Hints And Secret Expos.
When I talk of WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Expo, I don’t expect you to think otherwise, I mean confirm WAEC GCE Islamic Studies 2020/2021 Expos.
What do I see to be the WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Expo?
Well, what I see to be the WAEC GCE Islamic Studies expo may not be the same in your case. But this is the best WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Hints and Expos you will ever see or need to make it big in this exam.
Some of the most important WAEC GCE Exam‘s tips Include:
- Arrive at the Exam venue very early before exams start.
- Go with all recommended materials like Pen, Pencil, eraser and so on to the exam venue.
- Don’t go with materials that violates the exam’s policies like Phone, Textbooks, written Expos or similar into the Exam hall.
1. Study Smartly:
This is the number criteria for Exam’s success. If you want to pass your WAEC GCE EXAM, then you must make studies your number one priority.
2. Eliminate Exam’s Fear
3. Focus More On How To Pass Your Exam Without Expo:
Zeal and enthusiasm are very important to pass WAEC GCE examination. Yes! If you are very zealous, you will do anything possible to pass WAEC GCE examination (the right way). Zeal is what conforms you to study voraciously. It is what helps you to overcome fear for WAEC GCE examination.
4. Use Exam’s syllabus:
WAEC GCE syllabus is another useful material you need to prepare and pass WAEC GCE examination excellently. I agree with the fact that WAEC GCE ask questions from every topic taught in school. But that those not make WAEC GCE syllabus useless. I mean, if it were useless, WAEC GCE would not have released it themselves. Now the true is that, in every WAEC GCE syllabus, WAEC GCE often give subtopics for every topic they list.
5. Join/Form study groups:
6. Improve your handwriting:
Unlike some examinations, WAEC GCE is an exam to be handwritten. This is the reason why you really have to work on your handwriting before taking WAEC GCE. The central message here is that, since WAEC GCE is handwritten, you are supposed to improve in the eligibility of your handwriting so that the person, who will mark it, will not find it difficult to mark. In some cases, teachers who mark WAEC GCE examination papers, give marks for good handwriting and fail those whose handwriting cannot be seen.
7. Study With past questions:
Past questions are always necessary for every examination. Well, WAEC GCE examination is not an exception to this rule. If you really want to pass WAEC GCE exam, you must go through all your WAEC GCE past questions. This is so because, most of the time, WAEC GCE repeat their previously asked question. Even Islamic Studies comprehension passages are repeated too. For me, this is indeed a tentative tips to help you pass WAEC GCE examination excellently. All you have to do, is to study WAEC GCE past questions very well.
8. Make All Your Time Useful And Profitable:
Time management is one of the vital things very examination candidate must take note of. In WAEC GCE examination, a minimum of 2hours is given for every subject. However, in some subjects like French, Igbo and Yoruba, less time is given to students. If you are unable to finish up your questions before the stoppage time, you may not be given more time to write. This is apparently why you need to manage your time. Make sure that you finish up your questions 30minutes before the stoppage time. This will help you to revise your work and check for corrections.
9. Understand Questions Before Answering:
It is always important to understand questions before attempting to answer them. Have too ever wondered why some students will be rejoicing after their WAEC GCE examinations, but when the results are out, they will be crying because they failed? It is always because they didn’t care to understand the questions they were answering during the examination. WAEC GCE questions are becoming perplexing every day. If you don’t take you time to understand questions, you will find it very difficult to pass.
10. Test yourself Before The Exam Test You:
Reading alone cannot make you pass WAEC GCE examination. Those who have written WAEC GCE examination before can attest to this. Sometimes, when students are told that WAEC GCE examination is 2hours 30minutes, they become happy; thinking that there is enough time to write everything they read. But this is not absolutely true.
Some WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Mistakes to avoid
1. Don’t break the WAEC GCE exam rules/Success Code:
Cheating and doing other unacceptable activities in or during exams are against the rules of the exam and may cause automatic failure if got in the action.
That was a good guide.. If you followed this guide step by step, then this WAEC GCE Exam should be the most simplest problem to handle now.
I Wish You Success In Your Exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!