Waec Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020/2021.
Welcome to your waec freedom world!! Today, I will share the Waec Civic Education Questions and Answers 2020/2021 here with you guys!! If you are writing this Waec Civic Education Questions and Answers 2020/2021, then this post is for you. I guess you been searching for this Waec Civic Education Questions and Answers 2020/2021 for long before you landed here. Anyways, I will try my best to guide you to success.
Here today, I will start by sharing some good tips/guides that will carry you along throughout this exam. Don’t expect Expo from us because you wont get it. But what I am about to show you now is 100% better than expo.
Are you one of the candidates writing WAEC Civic Education and you are in need of the WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers 2020/2021 to OBJ/Essay ? If yes, then you are highly Welcome once again to your waec help center. I will be sharing the WAEC Civic Education QUESTIONS AND Answers 2020/2021 with you guys today. Its another great opportunity to meet with us once again. I guess you did well in your yesterday waec exam? if yes, congrats but if NO, hmmmmm sorry for that. Its another great opportunity for those who didn’t perform well that yesterday to wake up from their slumber.
One good thing about Exam’s success is following guidelines. So we have made provision of some good guidelines that you should follow.
Follow this step by step WAEC Civic Education QUESTIONS AND Answers 2020/2021 guide to avoid the same mistake you did yesterday.
Waec Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020/2021 NaijaFocus.com.ng
HOW TO PRACTICE THIS WAEC Civic Education QUESTIONS AND Answers 2020/2021 AND GET THINGS RIGHT
There are are simple practice that can help in boosting your performances in this WAEC Civic Education QUESTIONS AND Answers 2020/2021 that you are about to write. I will list those things below.
The things you need to do that will help you in boosting your performances in this WAEC Civic Education QUESTIONS AND Answers 2020/2021 are listed below:
1. FOLLOW THE WAEC Civic Education EXAMINATION SCHEME
Prepare very well for the Waec Civic Education Exams before going for the exam. according to the Scheme, The subject will be examined as a composite paper made up of two papers-papers 1 & 2 to be answered in 2 hours 30 minutes.
PAPER 1: Will consist of Section A and B. Section A has 50 compulsory multiple choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks. while section B is theory questions
PAPER 2: Will consist of practical questions.
Section A: will consist of ten restricted-response essay questions, all of which must be answered for 40 marks. Candidates are advised not to spend more than 50 minutes on this section.
Section B: will consist of 5 essay type questions of which candidates will be expected to answer any 3 questions only for 60 marks in one hour.
2. FOLLOW THE WAEC Civic Education EXAMINATION SYLLABUS.
The WAEC Civic Education syllabus covers everything you need to know before the examination day. To pass WAEC Catering Craft Practice very well you need to make use of the recommended syllabus. Make WAEC Civic Education Syllabus your friend and WAEC will appear very easy. SEE WAEC Civic Education SYLLABUS BELOW.
WAEC Civic Education QUESTIONS AND Answers 2020/2021 PREAMBLE
The waec Civic Education Exams will follow the below format.
PAPER 1: Will consist of 50 compulsory multiple choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of two Sections, Section A and Section B.
Section A will consist of a compulsory case study and compulsory question on it while Section B will consist of Six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer four.
The case study passage will be between 200 to 250 words and will carry 20 marks. Questions in section B will carry fifteen (15) marks each. The Paper will last for 2 hours and carry eighty (80) marks.
WAEC Civic Education QUESTIONS AND Answers 2020/2021 SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be two papers, Papers 1 & 2, which will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1 will consist of forty multiple choice objective questions all of which are to be answered in 40
minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2 will comprise two sections, Section A and Section B as follow:
Section A: will consist of ten short structured questions covering the entire syllabus. All the questions should be answered in 40 minutes for 40 marks.
will consist of five essay-type questions from which candidates will be required to answer any three questions in 1 hour 25 minutes for 60 marks.
3. USE Civic Education RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
The West African Examination Council has outlined some recommended text that will be very useful to you in the course of preparation for the exams. the recommended textbooks are there to help you because the pattern of questions set is likely to be the same as that of the recommended texts. Hence the use of the WAEC recommended texts is the key to success
4. GET PREPARED
Preparation is the key to success. Without your preparation towards the forthcoming Catering Craft Practice exams, you can not know the correct Answers 2020/2021 to the questions presented before you. Read for your exams.
5. USE WAEC Civic Education PAST QUESTIONS AND Answers 2020/2021.
The past waec questions Answers 2020/2021 for Civic Education contains some good Civic Education Past Questions that are likely to repeated in this year’s exams. Use your past questions and Answers 2020/2021 for Civic Education and practice the past questions to perfection. If you can answer all the Civic Education Past questions and Answers 2020/2021, then you can answer 99% of the Waec Civic Education questions that will appear in that Exams day.
SIMPLE GUDES FOR THE EXAMS
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE
No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exams hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR Civic Education EXAMS
The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your WAEC Civic Education day.
3. GO TO THE Civic Education EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your WAEC Civic Education exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exams venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE Civic Education EXAM PAPER
Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exams hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your WAEC Civic Education exams.
5. USE WHAT YOU READ
I know you read during the course of your preparation. Now is the right time to pour out you have upstairs and scatter waec with the Answers 2020/2021 to the theory questions. You can get the waec Civic Education Answers 2020/2021 from what you read so far.
6. ANSWER THE ONES YOU KNOW.
First of all provide waec Civic Education Answers 2020/2021 that you know while waiting for the rest.
7. USE THE WAE E-LEARNING PORTAL TO LEARN SOME NEW LESSONS:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) recently launched a portal called WAEC e-learning to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
BELOW ARE ALL THE WAEC EXAM’S INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW
Below are strict waec instructions for waec Civic Education Answers 2020/2021 that you need to follow if you don’t want to be penalize by Waec or your examiner.
For you to get the waec Machine Civic Education Answers 2020/2021 without cheating, you must:
1. Not Let the examiner see you cheating else, that maybe the end of your exams.
2. Read and study very hard and do well to follow the Instructions strictly..
1. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
2. Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
3. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for he exams and make sure you go with them.
4. Head to the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because an unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
5. If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favour!
6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you iss yourself before coming into the exams hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
10. If your brain get stuck, just start writing anything and you will start remembering more details.
11. Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
12. Read all the Examination instructions before you start the exams.
13. Add speed to your writing.
14. Revise and review your Answers 2020/2021 before submitting.
That is the little WAEC Civic Education QUESTIONS AND Answers 2020/2021 we can give you for now. The complete and correct WAEC Civic Education QUESTIONS AND Answers 2020/2021 will be made available here.
Hope this WAEC Civic Education QUESTIONS AND Answers 2020/2021 article will help you in a more legalistic way?
You are very free to ask any question concerning this in the comment box below this post