WAEC Biology Questions and Answers 2020/2021 (Theory & Obj) Expo
WAEC Biology Questions And Answers 2020 for Paper 1 (OBJ) and Paper 2 (Essay & Theory).
You are highly Welcome once again to Naijafocus.com.ng WAEC help center. I will be sharing the WAEC Biology Questions And Answers 2020 Expo hints with you guys today.
So Its another great opportunity for you to learn from this page and Score “A” in your Biology.
WAEC Biology Questions and Answers 2020/2021 (Theory and Objectives)
Today, I will share the Likely WAEC Biology Questions And Answers 2020 tips here with you guys!!
If you are writing this WAEC Biology Questions And Answers 2020, then this post is for you.
I guess you been searching for this WAEC Biology Questions And Answers 2020 for long before you landed here. Anyways, I will try my best to guide you to success.
See the correct 2020 WAEC Timetable Here
WAEC Biology answers 2020, WAEC Biology questions and answers for 2020, WAEC 2020 Biology theory questions, 2020 WAEC Biology expo, WAEC questions and answers on Biology 2020/2021.
Tricks For Answering WAEC Biology Objective Questions Correctly [Section A]
1. Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
2. Answer the questions you know first.
3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
Tricks for Answering WAEC Biology Theory Questions Correctly [Section B].
Answering exam questions can be very intimidating especially when one has no self-confidence. When ever you meet any exam, always make sure you eliminate fear.
To answer any WAEC question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
WAEC Biology Paper 2 Theory Pattern
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
There are are simple practice that can help in boosting your performances in this WAEC Biology Questions And Answers 2020 that you are about to write. I will list those things below.
The things you need to do that will help you in boosting your performances in this WAEC Biology Questions And Answers 2020 are listed below:
WAEC Biology EXAMINATION SCHEME
Prepare very well for the WAEC Biology Exams before going for the exam. according to the Scheme, The subject will be examined as a composite paper made up of two papers-papers 1 & 2 to be answered in 2 hours 30 minutes.
PAPER 1: Will consist of Section A and B. Section A has 50 compulsory multiple choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks. while
PAPER 2: Will consist of theory questions.
This paper has of 5 essay type questions of which candidates will be expected to answer any 3 questions only for 60 marks within one hour.
WAEC Biology Questions And Answers 2020 Preamble
The WAEC Biology Exams will follow the below format.
PAPER 1: Will consist of 50 compulsory multiple choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of two Sections, Section A and Section B.
Section A will consist of a compulsory case study and compulsory question on it while Section B will consist of Six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer four.
The case study passage will be between 200 to 250 words and will carry 20 marks. Questions in section B will carry fifteen (15) marks each. The Paper will last for 2 hours and carry eighty (80) marks.
SIMPLE GUIDES FOR THE EXAMS
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE
No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exams hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR Biology EXAMS
The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your WAEC Biology day.
3. GO TO THE Biology EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your WAEC Biology exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exams venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE Biology EXAM PAPER
Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exams hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your WAEC Biology exams.
5. USE WHAT YOU READ
I know you read during the course of your preparation. Now is the right time to pour out you have upstairs and scatter WAEC with the Answers 2020 to the theory questions. You can get the WAEC Biology Answers 2020 from what you read so far.
WAEC Biology E-LEARNING PORTAL
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) recently launched a WAEC e-learning Portal for Biology to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE by creating an portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
BELOW ARE ALL THE WAEC EXAM’S INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW
Below are strict WAEC instructions for WAEC Biology Answers 2020 that you need to follow if you don’t want to be penalize by WAEC or your examiner.
For you to get the WAEC Biology Answers 2020 without cheating, you must:
1. Don’t Let the examiner see you cheating else, that maybe the end of your exams.
2. Read and study very hard and do well to follow the Instructions strictly..
1. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
2. Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
3. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for he exams and make sure you go with them.
4. Head to the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because an unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
5. If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favour!
6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you iss yourself before coming into the exams hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
10. If your brain get stuck, just start writing anything and you will start remembering more details.
11. Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
12. Read all the Examination instructions before you start the exams.
13. Add speed to your writing.
14. Revise and review your Answers 2020 before submitting.
I wish you success!