WAEC 2020 Tourism answers | Theory and obj Answers.
Latest Update on WAEC 2020 Tourism answers | Theory and obj Answers
This is the best time for those looking for waec 2020 Tourism answers to start preparing.
I will not want you to make the same mistake that last year WAEC students made.
What I will Share with you today is the waec 2020 Tourism answers Expos and guides. So if you are looking for 2020 waec Tourism Expo, then you will get it all in this page.
Keep on refreshing this page for your correct waec Tourism expo answers for 2020 .
Sure waec 2020 Tourism answers Tips And Guides
Below are some of our waec 2020 Tourism answers Expos that you should use
1. Never Hope On WAEC expo
I guess you are here for the 2020 waec Tourism Expos, but I will tell you that the best way to get your waec Tourism answers 2020 should not be through waec expos.
Assuming you read your books, you would have not been here to look for this 2020 waec Tourism Expos. But meanwhile, I will still give you some good 2020 waec Tourism Expos that you can still use to pass this exams without cheating.
2. Put God First in every step of your WAEC EXAM.
My No.1 2020 waec Tourism Expos is God. Knowing and praying to God should be your No.1 2020 waec Tourism Expos that you should know. It is only God that can help you to pass your 2020 waec Tourism Exams.
3. Study hard with the necessary materials.
Some of the good materials that you can use for your study should be
- Study using the Waec scheme of work and your SS1 to SS3 Tourism notebooks: The first thing is for you to be prepared for the exam. WAEC is not something you should joke with. Hard work normally pays so I will urge you to create your time and make sure you study for and solve so many questions on it.
- Use WAEC Tourism Past Questions and Answers: The number one thing that I have discovered can excellently help you in your exam is WAEC Past Questions and answers series. These books are available in stationery shops. They are not costly, just enter there and ask of it. Once you have gotten it, make sure to read up to 6 years and you’ll pass WAEC excellently.
- Read with WAEC Syllabus: You cannot do without WAEC syllabus. Make it your best friend because it will show you the various topics that are involved in Tourism, with this, you’ll know the area to concentrate on.
4. Study with 2020 WAEC Tourism Syllabus.
Another good waec 2020 Tourism answers expo that I will recommend to you is the waec 2020 Tourism syllabus.
The waec 2020 Tourism syllabus will help you alot in getting your waec Tourism answers 2020 without cheating. So if you are looking for how to pass 2020 waec Tourism Exams without expo, then this is the best that can help you.
5. Use WAEC Recommended Textbooks for Tourism (Expo)
Another sure way of passing your waec exam without cheating is through the help of textbooks. All the weac Tourism questions are set from the 2020 waec recommended textbooks for Tourism. Use your Tourism textbooks effectively and see the good result thst will yield.
6. Attend classes and lesson
Attending waec extra classes will also be a great help. But at first, also make sure you attend all your classes during school hour.
TOP WAYS WAEC CANDIDATES USE TO CHEAT DURING EXAMS
Below are some ways Waec candidates use to cheat during exams. Waec examiners and Candidates should kindly take note of this an avoid them.
2. Mobile phones:
3. Writing on ceilings and fans
4. Writing on footwear and socks
5. Writing on Math set
6. Writing on four figure table
7. Writing on and sticking expo underneath desks
8. Writing on clothing
9. Neck stretching:
11. Asking questions:
12. Exchange of question papers:
13. Use of mercenary:
GENERAL WAEC EXAMS GUIDE FOR ALL SUBJECTS
How To Answer WAEC OBJ Questions
1. Read a Question twice or Thrice Before Answering.
2. Use only pencil when shading.
3. Shade Your Answer well for clarification to avoid confusion during marking.
4. Do not choose more than one option for one question.
How To Answer WAEC Essay Questions
1. Choose the questions you want to answer:
In the essay part, candidates are required to choose the questions they want to Answer. In a case where you are given 8 questions and you are expected to answer just 6 of them, the next thing you should do is to make sure you go through all the questions first to find out the ones that you can answer. After that, mark the three questions you can answer very well.
2. Understand a question, Know What The Examiner Is Looking for then start Answering:
Ponder on a question to find out what the examiner is looking for before providing any answer..
In WAEC exam, some particular words/phrases are always use to ask a question. Below are the most common words/phrases waec love using:
- Briefly explain.
- List and explain.
- With the aid of a diagram.
Whenever you are asked to explain in WAEC examination, you must write down everything you know about the keyword of the question. In other words, to explain is to give full details of a term.
To “briefly explain” is different from just explaining. Answers to Briefly Explain questions shouldn’t be more than 5-6 lines. If you explain too much when you are asked to briefly explain, the person marking your script might reduce your score for not obeying that simple rule.
Students always fail questions that requires them to just list. The reason is because, after listing; they are tempted to also explain. Whenever you are asked to list in WAEC, just list your answer and that is all.
To highlight is the same thing as to briefly explain. All you have to do here, is to give little information about the thing you are asked. So if you see a question that says “Highlight the causes of corruption in Nigeria”. All you have to do is to briefly explain all the causes of corruption you know.
This is another place where candidates often get perplexed. To differentiate is to highlight the distinct qualities or characteristics of to terms. There are basically two ways to answer questions asking you to “differentiate” in WAEC.
The first method is to draw a vertical line in your answer sheet. Put the two terms in different sides of the line and give their differences. In the second method, simply write down their differences in different paragraphs. One difference should be in one paragraph.
With the aid of a diagram:
Lastly, one of the phrases used by WAEC when asking questions is “With the aid of a diagram“. This phrase is simply telling you not to list or explain in writing. It means that you should use a diagram to answer that particular question.
Note that “a diagram” as used above, may also include a bar chart, piechart or a pictogram. So if you are asked a question that goes “With the aid of a diagram, explain the state of poverty in Nigeria”, note that you are allowed to use any of the above to explain the current state of poverty in Nigeria.
- Any question that says you should “list” without a particular number, the minimum number that is expected is five (5).
- It is always advisable to answer objective questions first because, sometimes the options in objective questions are answers to some essay questions.
- Never write across the margin line in your WAEC answer sheet.
- Do not start answering any question you can not finish.
- Always answer easy questions first.
- Go through each question twice if necessary.
Keep Your Answers Short And Understandable:
One big mistake many candidates make in WAEC examination, is to write too much. Whenever you see any question in WAEC examination, you are not expected to start explaining redundant information. It is wise to always go straight to the point.
The reason i am saying this is because, WAEC examination papers are not marked by computer or any electronic device. They are marked by human beings. Whenever you explain too much in a particular question, they might keep your question aside because, they have thousands of script to mark. Thus, they don’t have time to waste on a particular paper. More so, if you try not to answer a question directly, you might digress and start answering the wrong thing. Trust me: this is one of the secrets for passing WAEC examination excellently.