WAEC marketing answers 2020: Get Free WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers Exam guide 2020/2021 for | Theory and Obj (Essay & Objectives) for paper 1 & 2.
This WAEC Marketing Questions and answers 2020 for both Theory and Obj is being provided to 2020 WAEC Candidates so that they will not make the same mistake that last year WAEC students made.
What I will Share with you today is all the WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers Expos hints that will help you score A in this Exam.
So if you have been looking for 2020 WAEC Marketing Expo, then you will get a better one here on this page for free.
WAEC Marketing Theory and obj Expo.
This is the best time for those looking for WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers for 2020 to get ready as the exam is about to start any moment from now.
This Post Covers:
WAEC 2020 Marketing answers, 2020 WAEC Marketing questions and answers, WAEC Marketing theory questions for 2020, WAEC 2020 Marketing expo etc.
NaijaFocus WAEC Marketing Questions And Answers for 2020.
Check out the latest WAEC marketing theory and objectives Questions and answers expo hints for paper 1 and paper 2 below.
Expo for WAEC Marketing Objective Questions [Section A]
- Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
- Answer the questions you know first.
- Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
- Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
- Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
- Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
- When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
- If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
Expo For WAEC Marketing Theory Questions [Section B].
Answering exam questions can be very intimidating especially when one has no self-confidence. When ever you meet any exam, always make sure you eliminate fear.
To answer any WAEC Marketing question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
WAEC 2020 Marketing Theory Answers Structures
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
RECOMMENDED: Download Correct 2020 WAEC Timetable Here
Sure WAEC Marketing Exam Tips For 2020
Below are some of our WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers Expos tips that you should use.
1. Never Hope On WAEC expo
I guess you came here for 2020 WAEC Marketing Expos, but I will tell you that the best way to pass your WAEC Marketing exam should not be through WAEC expos.
Assuming you read your books, you would have not been here to look for this 2020/2021 WAEC Marketing Expos.
But meanwhile, I will still give you some good 2020 WAEC Marketing hints that you can still use to pass this exams without cheating.
2. Put God First in every step of your WAEC EXAM.
My No.1 WAEC Marketing most recommended solution is God. Knowing and praying to God should be your No.1 target. It is only God that can help you to pass your 2020/2021 WAEC Marketing Exams. Meanwhile, while praying you also have to work to make your prayers work by following the steps below.
3. Study hard with the necessary materials.
Some of the good materials that you can use for your study should be: Study using the WAEC scheme of work and your SS1 to SS3 Marketing notebooks: The first thing is for you to be prepared for the exam.
WAEC is not something you should joke with. Hard work normally pays so I will urge you to create your time and make sure you study for and solve so many questions on it.
Use WAEC Marketing Past Questions and Questions and Answers:
The number one thing that I have discovered can excellently help you in your exam is WAEC Past Questions and Questions and Answers series.
These books are available in stationery shops. They are not costly, just enter there and ask of it. Once you have gotten it, make sure to read up to 6 years and you’ll pass WAEC excellently.
Study with WAEC Syllabus: You cannot do without WAEC syllabus. Make it your best friend because it will show you the various topics that are involved in Marketing, with this, you’ll know the area to concentrate on. Download WAEC Marketing syllabus for 2020 Here
4. Study with 2020/2021 WAEC Marketing Syllabus.
Another good WAEC Marketing expo that I will recommend to you is the WAEC Marketing syllabus.
The WAEC Marketing syllabus will help you al ot in giving you the ideas of WAEC Marketing exam topics to read and pass without cheating.
So if you are looking for how to pass 2020 WAEC Marketing Exams without expo, then this is the best that can help you.
5. Use WAEC Recommended Textbooks for Marketing (Expo)
Another sure way of passing your WAEC exam without cheating is through the help of textbooks. All the WAEC Marketing questions are set from the 2020/2021 WAEC recommended textbooks for Marketing. Use your Marketing textbooks effectively and see the good result thst will yield.
6. Attend classes and lesson
Attending WAEC extra classes will also be a great help. But at first, also make sure you attend all your classes during school hour.
General WAEC 2020 Marketing Exam Guide
- 1. Work on your handwriting if you don’t have a good handwriting. It is very important to work and improve it. Also endeavor to make it very clear and neat.
- 2. Discover your weaknesses and work on them.
- 3. Make use of the WAEC Marketing problems you have been studying from either Past questions or your textbook.
- 4 . Kill examination fear so that it won’t eliminate you.
- 5. Work on your speed and try to cover all the questions.
- 6. Make sure your Questions and Answers are well written and also make sure your writings are all accurate.
- 7. Make sure you attempt all the recommended questions on the exam’s paper.
- 8. Pray to God Before and after the exams.
WAEC Marketing Sample Questions and Answers
Below are some WAEC Marketing Sample Questions and Answers. These are not the actual WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers for 2020 but are sample questions that may likely appear.
1. Which means of advertising combines both Sound & Sight?
Correct Answer is A = Television
2. Why do Government always close down unregistered medicine stores?
- To protect the citizens from dying.
- To encourage Chemist to go to School.
- To discourage people from selling medicines.
- To ensure proper dispensation and administration of Drugs national.
The correct answer is E
3. What is the term given to the recommendation made by Central Bank to commercial banks in terms of their lending policy ?
- moral suasions
- advisory notes
4. In goods shipping, Waybill serves as a document that contains details of goods sent by?
- Public vehicle, train and air
- Train and ship
- Ship alone
- Air alone
Correct Answer is B
14. Trade can be divide into?
- home and foreign trade
- wholesale and retail trade
- imports and exports
- visible and invisible trade
Correct Answer is A
6. Which of this statement is not true about sole proprietorship?
- It has a separate legal entity
- It has unlimited liability
- It has slim chances of expansion
- It can convert into a company
Correct answer is C
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet. Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓