WAEC Salesmanship Questions And Answers 2020/2021
Latest Update on WAEC Salesmanship Questions And Answers 2020..
I get it all for you. I will be sharing the 2020 waec answers for salesmanship here with you today. First, let me congratulate you by saying that you have done well to start making research for the 2020 waec answers for salesmanship. I love telling my candidates that there is nothing to hard about the 2020 waec salesmanship exams. So there is no need to panic as we are always here for you.
At first, I will love to tell you that there are some certain things which you need to take into consideration as a waec candidate that will help you to pass the exam with no stress. Waec candidates do make great mistakes that sometimes hurt them at the end.
Simple Tips on 2020 waec answers for salesmanship.
The first thing you should never do as a 2020 waec candidate is to fully depend on waec expo. Although you may end up getting an expo for the 2020 waec answers for salesmanship on the exams day, it is also of a greater advantage if you also spend time to study some things on your own. The worst thing that can ever happen to a candidate is to fully depend on Expo but unfortunately get none. If you can atleast make attempt of answering like 20-30 obj questions correctly by yourself and let me say like 2-3 correct theory questions correctly by yourself, then you can make atleast a C grade even without using an Expo. My best advice I will ever give to a waec candidate is to study while waiting for the unforeseen expo to avoid frustration incase it doesn’t come up.
The 2020 waec answers for salesmanship follows a particular pattern like every other waec exams for other subjects.
The waec 2020 Salesmanship answers has two papers. The two papers are Papers 1 and 2. The Paper 1 has forty-fifty objective questions and candidates are expected to answer all the questions in the paper in 50 minutes for 40 marks. The Paper 2 has six essay questions with the instruction for candidates to answer any four for 80 marks.
All you need to get your correct waec 2020 Salesmanship answers is to continue reading down.
- Start preparing for the waec 2020 Salesmanship answers .
- Study waec salesmanship past questions.
WAEC 2020 Salesmanship answers syllabus.
Below are the similar samples of the waec 2020 Salesmanship answers syllabus.
- PRINCIPLE OF
- Introduction To Salesmanship:
- Definition of salesmanship.
- History of salesmanship.
iii. Development of salesmanship in
- Importance of salesmanship.
- Concept Of Salesmanship:
- Explanation of basic terms in
(b) Consumer satisfaction,
(c) Profit maximization.
- The meaning and application of the
concept of salesmanship.
iii. The objectives of the salesman to;
(a) the company,
- Characteristics Of A Salesman-
Motivation, Friendliness, Confidence,
Persuasiveness and Politeness.
- Functions Of A Salesman to:
- Public or its environment.
- Salesmanship And Marketing:
- The relationship between
salesmanship and marketing,
- The differences between salesmanship
iii. The skills needed in salesmanship.
- Job/ Career Opportunities In Salesmanship:
- Relevance of salesmanship as a course
- Self reliance/employment
- Types Of Salesman:
- Industrial Salesman,
- Sales Representative/ marketing
iii. Retail salesman,
- Wholesale Salesman,
- Functions of each type.
- SALES MANAGEMENT A. Sales management:
- Definition of sales management,
- Roles and techniques of a sales
iii. Sales decisions,
- Factors affecting sales,
- Company objectives and salesforce
- Roles of sales force.
- Sales Forecasting:
- Definition of sales forecast,
- Methods of sales forecasting,
iii. Uses and users of salesforecasting,
- Advantages and Disadvantages of
- Meaning of market survey,
- Importance of market survey to
salesman and producer.
- ADVERTISING AND SALES
iii. Laws of demand,
- Effects of a change in demand,
- Market forces and pricing.
- Cost Base:
- Definition of cost,
- Types of cost,
iii. Differences between types of cost.
- Determinant of cost,
- Theory of cost
- Analysis/ Calculation of cost and profit.
iii. Importance and reasons for giving
discounts to customers,
- Differences between the various types of
- CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR A. Consumer:
- Meaning of consumer market,
iii. Meaning of consumer behavior,
- Factor affecting consumer buying
- Types of buying decision,
- Decision Process:
- Relationship between decision process
iii. Method of decision process,
- Hierarchy of needs
(a) Psychological needs,
(b) Sociological needs,
- Factor affecting consumer decision
- Effect of consumer decision on sales,
vii. Reasons for consumer decision
viii. Problems associated with consumer
- Environmental Factors Affecting Consumer
- Sociological factors:
(a) Urban and Rural community,
(b) Family income,
(g) Race/ Nationality,
- Characteristics of a conventional market,
iii. Customer attitudes and behavior.
- Corporate Buying Behaviour:
- Meaning of Corporate/industrial buyer
- Factors that influence
corporate/industrial buying behaviour:
(e) Delivery time.
- Major Sale Influence:
- Product quality,
- Price in relation to quality,
iii. Factors that stimulate sales,
- Promotion influencing sales
- Corporate image
- Differences between price, product and
- Channels of Distribution:
- Definition of distribution and channels
- Various channels of distribution,
iii. Advantages and disadvantages of each
channels of distributions
- Factors affecting choice of channels
iii. Advantages of retailership to
(a) The producer
(b) The customer
iii. Functions to
(a) The producer,
(b) The consumer,
- Advantages and disadvantages of
iii. Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Consumer Co-operative Societies:
iii. History of consumer co-operative
- Functions of co-operative society to
their member and the economy.
- Advantages and disadvantages.
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE A. Export trade and Import Trade:
iii. Advantages and disadvantages
- Role of a salesman in import and export
- Differences between import trade and
- Barriers to international trade.
- Basic concepts and documents used in import
and export trade:
- Definition of documents;
- Types of documents;
iii. Uses of each document;
- Examples of the document;
- Explanation of the concepts:
(a) Principle of comparative advantages,
(b) Terms of trade,
(c) Terms of payment,
(d) Balance of trade and Balance of payment,
- Differences between Balance Trade and Balance of payment.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND FINANCE IN SALESMANSHIP
- Concept Of Entrepreneurship In
- Definition of entrepreneur and
- Differences between entrepreneurship
iii. Types of entrepreneur,
- Objectives of an entrepreneur,
- Roles and Qualities of an entrepreneur
- The ways a salesman can be an
vii. Problems of entrepreneurship,
viii. Advantages of entrepreneurship.
- Finance In Salesmanship:
- Meaning of finance,
- Uses and importance of finance,
iii. Sources of finance to a salesman and
- Definition of financial Institutions
- Types of financial institutions
- Role of financial institutions
- salesman and entrepreneur
The greatest wishes of every waec candidate is to always make it high in the waec exams. But the truth remains the truth. Only well prepared mind are the set of people that always make it large in any exams. It doesn’t matter how you prepare for the exams, but all you need to do is just to prepare for it. But my best advise is for you to prepare in the right path to avoid frustration in the exams day.
Those questions were the waec 2020 Salesmanship answers that are likely to appear. All you need to do is to take a good and careful look at them and try getting answers for them. What you will see in your waec 2020 Salesmanship answers on the exams day will not be very far from this. All we wish you in this waec 2020 Salesmanship answers is success in all ramification.
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓