Latest WAEC Salesmanship Answers 2020 Expo? I get it all for you. I will be sharing the 2020 WAEC answers for salesmanship here with you today.
First, let me congratulate you by saying that you have done well to start making research for the 2020 WAEC answers for salesmanship.
I love telling my candidates that there is nothing to hard about the 2020 WAEC salesmanship exams. So there is no need to panic as we are always here for you.
Updated WAEC Salesmanship Questions And Answers for 2020
At first, I will love to tell you that there are some certain things which you need to take into consideration as a WAEC candidate that will help you to pass the exam with no stress. WAEC candidates do make great mistakes that sometimes hurt them at the end.
On this page, you have solution to
How To Answer WAEC Salesmanship Objective Questions [Section A]
1. Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
2. Answer the questions you know first.
3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer WAEC Salesmanship Theory Questions [Section B].
Answering exam questions can be very intimidating especially when one has no self-confidence. When ever you meet any exam, always make sure you eliminate fear.
To answer any WAEC question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
WAEC Theory Answers Structures
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
Simple Tips on 2020 WAEC Answers for salesmanship.
The first thing you should never do as a 2020 WAEC candidate is to fully depend on WAEC expo.
Although you may end up getting an expo for the 2020 WAEC answers for salesmanship on the exams day, it is also of a greater advantage if you also spend time to study some things on your own.
The worst thing that can ever happen to a candidate is to fully depend on Expo but unfortunately get none.
If you can atleast make attempt of answering like 20-30 obj questions correctly by yourself and let me say like 2-3 correct theory questions correctly by yourself, then you can make atleast a C grade even without using an Expo.
My best advice I will ever give to a WAEC candidate is to study while waiting for the unforeseen expo to avoid frustration incase it doesn’t come up.
The 2020 WAEC answers for salesmanship follows a particular pattern like every other WAEC exams for other subjects.
The WAEC 2020 Salesmanship answers has two papers. The two papers are Papers 1 and 2. The Paper 1 has forty-fifty objective questions and candidates are expected to answer all the questions in the paper in 50 minutes for 40 marks. The Paper 2 has six essay questions with the instruction for candidates to answer any four for 80 marks.
HOW TO PASS THIS WAEC 2020 SALESMANSHIP EXAMS.
All you need to get your correct WAEC 2020 Salesmanship answers is to continue reading down.
- Start preparing for the WAEC 2020 Salesmanship answers .
- Study WAEC salesmanship past questions.
WAEC 2020 Salesmanship answers syllabus.
Below are the similar samples of the WAEC 2020 Salesmanship answers syllabus.
1. PRINCIPLE OF SALESMANSHIP
- Introduction To Salesmanship:
- Definition of salesmanship.
- History of salesmanship.
iii. Development of salesmanship in Nigeria
- Importance of salesmanship.
- Concept Of Salesmanship:
- Explanation of basic terms in
(b) Consumer satisfaction,
(c) Profit maximization.
- The meaning and application of the
concept of salesmanship.
iii. The objectives of the salesman to;
(a) the company,
- Characteristics Of A Salesman- Motivation, Friendliness, Confidence, Persuasiveness and Politeness.
- Functions Of A Salesman to:
- Public or its environment.
- Salesmanship And Marketing:
- The relationship between salesmanship and marketing,
- The differences between salesmanship and marketing,
iii. The skills needed in salesmanship.
- Job/ Career Opportunities In Salesmanship:
- Relevance of salesmanship as a course of study
- Self reliance/employment
- Types Of Salesman:
- Industrial Salesman,
- Sales Representative/ marketing Representative
iii. Retail salesman,
- Wholesale Salesman,
- Functions of each type.
2. SALES MANAGEMENT A. Sales management:
- Definition of sales management,
- Roles and techniques of a sales manager,
iii. Sales decisions,
- Factors affecting sales,
- Company objectives and salesforce decision,
- Roles of sales force.
- Sales Forecasting:
- Definition of sales forecast,
- Methods of sales forecasting,
iii. Uses and users of salesforecasting,
- Advantages and Disadvantages of
- Meaning of market survey,
- Importance of market survey to salesman and producer.
3. ADVERTISING AND SALES PROMOTION
iii. Laws of demand,
- Effects of a change in demand,
- Market forces and pricing.
- Cost Base:
- Definition of cost,
- Types of cost,
iii. Differences between types of cost.
- Determinant of cost,
- Theory of cost
- Analysis/ Calculation of cost and profit.
iii. Importance and reasons for giving discounts to customers,
- Differences between the various types of discounts.
- CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR A. Consumer:
- Meaning of consumer market,
iii. Meaning of consumer behavior,
- Factor affecting consumer buying behavior
- Types of buying decision,
- Decision Process:
- Relationship between decision process and sales,
iii. Method of decision process,
- Hierarchy of needs
(a) Psychological needs,
(b) Sociological needs,
- Factor affecting consumer decision making
- Effect of consumer decision on sales,
vii. Reasons for consumer decision
viii. Problems associated with consumer decision process.
- Environmental Factors Affecting Consumer Behaviour:
- Sociological factors:
(a) Urban and Rural community,
(b) Family income,
(g) Race/ Nationality,
- Characteristics of a conventional market,
iii. Customer attitudes and behavior.
- Corporate Buying Behaviour:
- Meaning of Corporate/industrial buyer
- Factors that influence corporate/industrial buying behaviour:
(e) Delivery time.
- Major Sale Influence:
- Product quality,
- Price in relation to quality,
iii. Factors that stimulate sales,
- Promotion influencing sales
- Corporate image
- Differences between price, product and promotion.
- Channels of Distribution:
- Definition of distribution and channels of distribution,
- Various channels of distribution,
iii. Advantages and disadvantages of each channels of distributions
- Factors affecting choice of channels distribution.
iii. Advantages of retailership to
(a) The producer
(b) The customer
iii. Functions to
(a) The producer,
(b) The consumer,
- Advantages and disadvantages of wholesale trade
iii. Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Consumer Co-operative Societies:
iii. History of consumer co-operative societies,
- Functions of co-operative society to their member and the economy.
- Advantages and disadvantages.
7. INTERNATIONAL TRADE A. Export trade and Import Trade:
iii. Advantages and disadvantages
- Role of a salesman in import and export trade,
- Differences between import trade and export trade.
- Barriers to international trade.
- Basic concepts and documents used in import and export trade:
- Definition of documents;
- Types of documents;
iii. Uses of each document;
- Examples of the document;
- Explanation of the concepts:
(a) Principle of comparative advantages,
(b) Terms of trade,
(c) Terms of payment,
(d) Balance of trade and Balance of payment,
- Differences between Balance Trade and Balance of payment.
8. ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND FINANCE IN SALESMANSHIP
- Concept Of Entrepreneurship In Salesmanship:
- Definition of entrepreneur and entrepreneurship,
- Differences between entrepreneurship and entrepreneur,
iii. Types of entrepreneur,
- Objectives of an entrepreneur,
- Roles and Qualities of an entrepreneur
- The ways a salesman can be an entrepreneur,
vii. Problems of entrepreneurship,
viii. Advantages of entrepreneurship.
- Finance In Salesmanship:
- Meaning of finance,
- Uses and importance of finance,
iii. Sources of finance to a salesman and an entrepreneur,
- Definition of financial Institutions
- Types of financial institutions
- Role of financial institutions
- salesman and entrepreneur
Those questions were the WAEC Salesmanship sample questions and answers 2020 that are likely to appear.
All you need to do is to take a good and careful look at them and try getting answers for them. What you will see in your WAEC 2020 Salesmanship answers on the exams day will not be very far from this.
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.
Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓