Waec 2020/2021 Mathematics Questions And Answers.
Welcome to your waec freedom world!! Today, I will share the Waec 2020/2021 Mathematics Questions And Answers here with you guys!! If you are writing this Waec 2020/2021 Mathematics Questions And Answers, then this post is for you. I guess you been searching for this Waec 2020/2021 Mathematics Questions And Answers for long before you landed here. Anyways, I will try my best to guide you to success.
These post is only for those looking for:
Here today, I will start by sharing some good tips/guides that will carry you along throughout this exam. Don’t expect Expo from us because you wont get it. But what I am about to show you now is 100% better than expo.
On this page, you have solution to
Waec Mathematics Questions And Answers 2020 NaijaFocus.
How To Answer WAEC Mathematics Objective Questions [Section A]
1. Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
2. Answer the questions you know first.
3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer WAEC Mathematics Theory Questions [Section B].
Answering exam questions can be very intimidating especially when one has no self-confidence. When ever you meet any exam, always make sure you eliminate fear.
To answer any WAEC question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
WAEC Theory Answers Structures
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
BEST WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Hints And Secret Expos.
What do I see to be the WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Expo?
Well, what I see to be the WAEC Mathematics expo may not be the same in your case. But this is the best WAEC Mathematics Hints and Expos you will ever see or need to make it big in this exam.
Some of the most important WAEC Exam‘s tips Include:
- Arrive at the Exam venue very early before exams start.
- Go with all recommended materials like Pen, Pencil, eraser and so on to the exam venue.
- Don’t go with materials that violates the exam’s policies like Phone, Textbooks, written Expos or similar into the Exam hall.
1. Study Smartly:
This is the number criteria for Exam’s success. If you want to pass your WAEC EXAM, then you must make studies your number one priority.
2. Eliminate Exam’s Fear
3. Focus More On How To Pass Your Exam Without Expo:
Zeal and enthusiasm are very important to pass WAEC examination. Yes! If you are very zealous, you will do anything possible to pass WAEC examination (the right way). Zeal is what conforms you to study voraciously. It is what helps you to overcome fear for WAEC examination.
4. Use Exam’s syllabus:
WAEC syllabus is another useful material you need to prepare and pass WAEC examination excellently. I agree with the fact that WAEC ask questions from every topic taught in school. But that those not make WAEC syllabus useless. I mean, if it were useless, WAEC would not have released it themselves. Now the true is that, in every WAEC syllabus, WAEC often give subtopics for every topic they list.
5. Join/Form study groups:
6. Improve your handwriting:
Unlike some examinations, WAEC is an exam to be handwritten. This is the reason why you really have to work on your handwriting before taking WAEC. The central message here is that, since WAEC is handwritten, you are supposed to improve in the eligibility of your handwriting so that the person, who will mark it, will not find it difficult to mark. In some cases, teachers who mark WAEC examination papers, give marks for good handwriting and fail those whose handwriting cannot be seen.
7. Study With past questions:
Past questions are always necessary for every examination. Well, WAEC examination is not an exception to this rule. If you really want to pass WAEC exam, you must go through all your WAEC past questions. This is so because, most of the time, WAEC repeat their previously asked question. Even English comprehension passages are repeated too. For me, this is indeed a tentative tips to help you pass WAEC examination excellently. All you have to do, is to study WAEC past questions very well.
8. Make All Your Time Useful And Profitable:
Time management is one of the vital things very examination candidate must take note of. In WAEC examination, a minimum of 2hours is given for every subject. However, in some subjects like French, Igbo and Yoruba, less time is given to students. If you are unable to finish up your questions before the stoppage time, you may not be given more time to write. This is apparently why you need to manage your time. Make sure that you finish up your questions 30minutes before the stoppage time. This will help you to revise your work and check for corrections.
9. Understand Questions Before Answering:
It is always important to understand questions before attempting to answer them. Have too ever wondered why some students will be rejoicing after their WAEC examinations, but when the results are out, they will be crying because they failed? It is always because they didn’t care to understand the questions they were answering during the examination. WAEC questions are becoming perplexing every day. If you don’t take you time to understand questions, you will find it very difficult to pass.
10. Test yourself Before The Exam Test You:
Reading alone cannot make you pass WAEC examination. Those who have written WAEC examination before can attest to this. Sometimes, when students are told that WAEC examination is 2hours 30minutes, they become happy; thinking that there is enough time to write everything they read. But this is not absolutely true.
Some WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Mistakes to avoid
1. Don’t break the WAEC exam rules/Success Code:
Cheating and doing other unacceptable activities in or during exams are against the rules of the exam and may cause automatic failure if got in the action.
2. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
3. Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
4. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for he exams and make sure you go with them And Make Sure You arrive the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because an unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
5. If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favour!
6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you iss yourself before coming into the exams hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
10. If your brain get stuck, just start writing anything and you will start remembering more details.
11. Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
12. Read all the Examination instructions before you start the exams.
13. Add speed to your writing.
14. Revise and review your answers before submitting.
That is the little WAEC 2020/2021 Mathematics Questions And Answers we can give you for now. The complete and correct WAEC 2020/2021 Mathematics Questions And Answers will be made available here.
Hope this WAEC 2020/2021 Mathematics Questions And Answers article will help you to prepare on how to get your WAEC 2020/2021 Mathematics Questions And Answers in a more legalistic way?