New Update on WAEC French Answers Expo 2020/2021: Welcome to your WAEC help center!! I will share the WAEC French Questions And Answers 2020/2021 here with you guys!!
If you are writing this WAEC French Questions And Answers 2020/2021, then this post is for you. I guess you been searching for this WAEC French Questions And Answers 2020/2021 for long before you landed here. Anyways, I will try my best to guide you to success.
Here today, I will start by sharing some good tips/guides that will carry you along throughout this exam. Don’t expect Expo from us because you wont get it. But what I am about to show you now is 100% better than expo.
On this page, you have solution to
How To Answer WAEC French Objective Questions [Section A]
1. Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
2. Answer the questions you know first.
3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer WAEC French Theory Questions [Section B].
Answering exam questions can be very intimidating especially when one has no self-confidence. When ever you meet any exam, always make sure you eliminate fear.
WAEC French Theory Answers Structures
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
To answer any WAEC question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
WAEC French Exam’s Instructions To Follow:
Below are strict WAEC instructions for 2020 WAEC FRENCH answers that you need to follow if you don’t want to be penalize by WAEC or your examiner.
For you to get the 2020 WAEC FRENCH answers without cheating, you must:
1. Do not Let the examiner see you cheating else, that maybe the end of your exams.
2. Read and study very hard and do well to follow the Instructions strictly..
1. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
2. Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
3. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for he exams and make sure you go with them.
4. Head to the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because an unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
5. If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favour!
6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you iss yourself before coming into the exams hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
10. If your brain get stuck, just start writing anything and you will start remembering more details.
11. Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
12. Read all the Examination instructions before you start the exams.
13. Add speed to your writing.
14. Revise and review your answers before submitting.
How To Prepare For WAEC French Exam 2020
There are are simple practice that can help in boosting your performances in this WAEC French Questions And Answers 2020/2021 that you are about to write. I will list those things below.
The things you need to do that will help you in boosting your performances in this WAEC French Questions And Answers 2020/2021 are listed below:
1. FOLLOW THE 2020 WAEC FRENCH EXAMINATION SCHEME
Prepare very well for the 2020 WAEC FRENCH Exams before going for the exam. according to the Scheme.
2. FOLLOW THE 2020 WAEC FRENCH EXAMINATION SYLLABUS.
follow and study using the WAEC french syllabus
3. USE FRENCH RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
The West African Examination Council has outlined some recommended text that will be very useful to you in the course of preparation for the exams. the recommended textbooks are there to help you because the pattern of questions set is likely to be the same as that of the recommended texts. Hence the use of the WAEC recommended texts is the key to success
4. GET PREPARED
Preparation is the key to success. Without your preparation towards the forthcoming FRENCH Practice exams, you can not know the correct answers to the questions presented before you. Read for your exams.
5. USE WAEC FRENCH PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
The past WAEC questions answers for FRENCH contains some good FRENCH Past Questions that are likely to repeated in this year’s exams. Use your past questions and answers for FRENCH and practice the past questions to perfection. If you can answer all the FRENCH Past questions and answers, then you can answer 99% of the WAEC FRENCH questions that will appear in that Exams day.
SIMPLE GUIDES FOR THE EXAMS
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE
No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exams hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR FRENCH EXAMS
The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your WAEC FRENCH day.
3. GO TO THE FRENCH EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your WAEC FRENCH exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exams venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE FRENCH EXAM PAPER
Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exams hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your WAEC FRENCH exams.
5. USE WHAT YOU READ
I know you read during the course of your preparation. Now is the right time to pour out you have upstairs and scatter WAEC with the answers to the theory questions. You can get the 2020 WAEC FRENCH answers from what you read so far.
6. ANSWER THE ONES YOU KNOW.
First of all provide 2020 WAEC FRENCH answers that you know while waiting for the rest.
7. USE THE WAE E-LEARNING PORTAL TO LEARN SOME NEW LESSONS:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) recently launched a portal called WAEC French e-learning to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
That is the little WAEC French Questions And Answers 2020/2021 insight we can give you for now. The complete and correct WAEC French Questions And Answers 2020/2021 will be made available here.
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓