WAEC English Answers 2020: Free WAEC English Language Questions And Answers 2020/2021: WAEC English Answers expo for 2020 OBJ (Essay, Theory, and Objectives) | paper 1, 2 & 3 Solution.
Are you one of the WAEC Candidates searching for WAEC 2020 English Language Questions And Answers fro OBJ and Theory? If yes, then you are highly welcome to this page. What you will get on this page is the 100% WAEC English Language Questions And Answers Expo hints for 2020 candidates.
If you are writing this WAEC English Language Exam, then this post is for you. I guess you been searching for this WAEC 2020 English Language Questions And Answers for long before you landed here.
Anyways, I will try my best to guide you to score A in English.
Here is the simplest WAEC English Language expo that you should take advantage of for free.
WAEC English Language Objective Expo [Section A]
- 1. Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
- 2. Answer the questions you know first.
- 3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
- 4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
- 5. Eliminate each clearly wrong option that you know that is odd.
- 6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
- 7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
- 8. If all else tactics fail, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
WAEC English Language Theory Expo [Section B].
Answering exam questions can be very intimidating especially when one has no self-confidence. Whenever you meet any exam, always make sure you eliminate fear. To answer any WAEC question, follow these steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
WAEC English Essay & Theory Answers Structures 2020
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: Give a brief summary
- Analyze: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgment
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give a different perspective
There are simple practices that can help in boosting your performances in this WAEC English Language Exam that you are about to write. I will list those things below. The things you need to do that will help you in boosting your performances in this 2020 WAEC English Exam are listed below:
Follow The WAEC English Language Examination Scheme
Prepare very well for the WAEC English Language Exam before going for the exam. according to the Scheme, The subject will be examined as a composite paper made up of two papers-papers 1 & 2 to be answered in 2 hours 30 minutes.
PAPER 1: Will consist of Section A and B. Section A has 50 compulsory multiple-choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks. while section B is theory questions
PAPER 2: Will consist of Essay questions.
Section A: will consist of ten restricted-response essay questions, all of which must be answered for 40 marks. Candidates are advised not to spend more than 50 minutes on this section.
Section B: will consist of 5 essay type questions of which candidates will be expected to answer any 3 questions only for 60 marks in one hour.
FOLLOW THE WAEC English Language EXAMINATION SYLLABUS: The WAEC English Language syllabus covers everything you need to know before the examination day. To pass WAEC Catering Craft Practice very well you need to make use of the recommended syllabus. Make WAEC English Language Syllabus your friend and WAEC will appear very easy. SEE WAEC English Language SYLLABUS HERE.
USE the English Language Recommended Textbooks: The West African Examination Council has outlined some recommended text that will be very useful to you in the course of preparation for the exams. The recommended textbooks are there to help you because the pattern of questions set is likely to be the same as that of the recommended texts. Hence the use of the WAEC recommended texts is the key to success
USE WAEC English Language PAST Questions And Answers.
The past WAEC questions Answers 2020 for the English Language contains some good English Language Past Questions that are likely to repeat in this year’s exams.
Use your past Questions And Answers 2020 for English Language and practice the past questions to perfection. If you can answer all the English Language Past Questions And Answers 2020, then you can answer 99% of the WAEC English Language questions that will appear on that Exams day.
SIMPLE GUIDES FOR WAEC ENGLISH EXAM 2020
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE: No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exam hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR English Language EXAMS: The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your WAEC English Language day.
3. GO TO THE English Language EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE: Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your WAEC English Language exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exam venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE English Language EXAM PAPER: Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exam hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your WAEC English Language exams.
5. USE WHAT YOU READ: I know you read during the course of your preparation. Now is the right time to pour out you have upstairs and scatter WAEC with the Answers 2020 to the theory questions. You can get the WAEC English Language Answers 2020 from what you read so far.
6. ANSWER THE ONES YOU KNOW: First of all provide WAEC English Language Answers 2020 that you know while waiting for the rest.
7. USE THE WAEC E-LEARNING PORTAL TO LEARN SOME NEW LESSONS:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) recently launched a portal called WAEC e-learning to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
Below are strict WAEC instructions for WAEC English Language Answers 2020 that you need to follow if you don’t want to be penalized by WAEC or your examiner.
For you to get the WAEC Machine English Language Answers 2020 without cheating, you must:
- 1. Do not Let the examiner see you cheating else, that may be the end of your exams.
- 2. Read and study very hard and do well to follow the Instructions strictly..
- 1. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
- 2. Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
- 3. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for the exams and make sure you go with them.
- 4. Head to the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
- 5. If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favor!
- 6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you ease yourself before coming into the exam hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
- 7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
- 8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
- 9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
- 10. If your brain gets stuck, just start writing anything and you will start remembering more details.
- 11. Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
- 12. Read all the Examination instructions before you start the exams.
- 13. Add speed to your writing.
- 14. Revise and review your Answers 2020 before submitting it.
That is the little WAEC English Language Expo we can share with you for now. The complete and correct WAEC 2020 English Language Questions And Answers will be made available here. Hope this WAEC 2020 English Language Questions And Answers article will help you in a more legalistic way? You are very free to ask any question concerning this in the comment box below this post
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet. Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓