University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students.
The University of Bologna is currently running a Grants programmes for International Students
This scholarship is mainly for International Bachelors/Masters Degree pursuant. University of Bologna will offer this Grant to International students to study in Italy. This Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for 2019/2020 who wish to register for First, Single, and Second Cycle. University of Bologna is located in Italy.
This scholarship/grant will cover the following fields:
First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
- 5 study grants worth € 11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €20.000 (Unibo Action 1) for First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes
- 20 study grants worth €11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €100.000 (Unibo Action 1) for Second Cycle degree programmes
Deadline for registration:
29 Mar/30 April 2019 (annual)
Study in: Italy.
Each Unibo Action 2 study grant is awarded for one academic year only and amounts to a total of €11.059, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Each Unibo Action 1 waiver is awarded for one academic year only. Students who are awarded the waivers must pay €157.64 in regional taxes, the duty stamp and insurance premium (amount subject to change).
When will admitted Qualified students start studies:
Course starts September 2019
Who can apply?:
International students whose qualifications were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, regardless of citizenship
Criteria for qualification:
Below qualifications criteria will be considered before one can be eligible for this scholarship:
1) Applicants must possess qualifications for admission to the chosen First or Second or Single Cycle degree programme issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system or in an Italian institute outside Italy, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one-year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition. The applicant’s citizenship is not considered.
2) Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the chosen degree programme or will meet such requirements at the time of registration.
3) Applicants must make sure they are not current students at the University of Bologna for First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes. Important! Those whose student career (First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme) ended within A.Y. 2017-18 for any reason are not considered students. Withdrawals from studies must have been completed before the publication of this call.
4) Appliacants must have not already benefited from the Unibo Action 2 study grant or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver.
5) Applicants must be not be n30 years or older as of the deadline of this call.
Instructions for Application.
Applications must be submitted by 29 March 2019 (Second Cycle Programmes) or 30 April 2019 (First or Single Cycle Programmes), exclusively through Student Online, as explained in the call for applications.
How to Apply:
Where to apply
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓
Always remember to check back on all for latest Jamb updates all the time.