Uniuyo Portal For Aspirants, Acceptance fees, Admission Status, School fee, Returning/Post Graduate Students
All information regarding Uniuyo portal
The Authority of the University of Uyo, UNIUYO has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University of UYO to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar ETC.
UNIUYO Admission List 2019/2020 | Check UNIUYO Full Admission List Here.
The Uniuyo Official portal is at Uniuyo.edu.ng/eportal
- You can access the School portal online through google or you can click here to do so.a
- The School portal is for both returning students, newly admitted students and Aspirants.
- The School portal is used for all the online activities for the students.
- School fees are paid Via the School portal.
- The Uniuyo Official portal is also for the payment of acceptance fee.
|See How To make Money As a Students In Uniuyo Campus without affecting Your Studies Here|
See The Best Businesses You can run In Uniuyo Campus without Affecting Your Studies Here
Uniuyo ePortal for returning students
- This is a uniuyo portal for returning students.
- The uniuyo portal for returning students is used for all the online activities for the students.
- Returning Student School fees are paid on the uniuyo portal for returning students.
- The uniuyo portal for returning students is also use for registration of courses.
- uniuyo portal for returning students is also use for checking of results.
For Year One Students:
uniuyo portal for Checking Result
- This is the uniuyo Result portal(used for Checking Result every semester).
- This portal for Checking Result is used for checking result for all semesters.
- The is mainly for existing students and not newly admitted students or aspirants.
- The portal can be access when you login to the main portal.
- This page of the portal is mainly for checking of all semester’s results.
Are you aware that the University of Uyo will officially release her highly anticipated UNIUYO 2019/2020 provisional admission list, which contains the names of all candidates, successfully admitted into the academic institution for the 2019/2020 academic session on the school portal?
Yes, so you don’t have to be waiting for Admission list to be paste in the school campus.
The University of Uyo, UNIUYO admission lists (First Choice Admissions, Direct Entry Admissions, Supplementary Admissions, 2nd Supplementary Admissions, DE Supplementary Admissions and Foreign Candidates UTME/DE ) for the 2019/2020 academic session will be released and uploaded on the school portal for checking. You will be able to check your through the process below
How to Access the UNIUYO Provisional Admission List
- 1. Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- 2. Select Admission Status Link
- 3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- 4. You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Candidates offered admission are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N25,000 Only.
Payment can be made online via https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals, then Select Pay Acceptance Link.
However, candidates who have misplaced their Scratch Card should purchase another one from the places.
uniuyo PostGraduate portal
- This is the uniuyo postgraduate portal for PG students.
- The uniuyo postgraduate portal is for PG students.
- uniuyo postgraduate portal is mainly for Uniuyo Post Graduate Students.
- The uniuyo postgraduate portal is open for only PG Students.
- uniuyo postgraduate portal is where the PG students carryout all their online registrations.
Uniuyo school fee portal
- This is the Uniuyo school fee portal.
- The Uniuyo school fee portal is used for Payment of School fees.
- Uniuyo school fee portal is mainly for admitted students only.
- The Uniuyo school fee portal is open for all aspirants to pay their school fees.
- Uniuyo school fee portal is usually closed every semester before exams.
uniuyo acceptance fee portal
UNIUYO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Click on Pay Acceptance Link.
- Enter Registration Number.
- Click on the Make Payment Button.
- Payment can be make online using ATM Card or at any commercial bank using the generated RRR.
For Quick registration within and outside Uyo, Contact NAIJFOCUS.COM.NG Official office line on 08164178751 or 08087027039. We Register at a very cheaper rate And send you all the necessary documents in soft or hard copies depending on how you need it.
More Questions about Uniuyo