UNIUYO Basic Studies admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is the UNIUYO Basic Studies admission for the 2020/2021 academic session Announcement!!
Naijafocus.com.ng proudly announce to the public the current University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) sales of Admission Form for JUPEB/Basic Studies Programme 2020/2021 academic session. UNIUYO calls qualified students from around the world to apply for it Basic Studies admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
According to the school, the UNIUYO Basic Studies admission for the 2020/2021 academic session is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). According to the school, Holders of JUPEB certificate will be admitted into the 200 level of the degree programmes offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AS STATED BY UNIUYO
Applicants must have the following to be qualified for this admission:
- Minimum of five (5) credit passes on the following subjects.
English Language and any four (4) other subjects relevant to their course of study obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/WASCE, GCE O/L/NECO and NABTEB. According to the school, Jamb Score is not required for admission into this programme.
How To Apply For The UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission For The 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Eligible candidates will pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N15, 500.00 (Fifteen Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only via the University Portal (http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals)
How to do the Online Registration and Payment.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Basic Studies as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be make online or Bank branch
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your
PLease Note The Following About The UNIUYO Basic Studies admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.:
- The Date for the screening and the closing of the portal will be announced soon.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
(i) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- Admission into the programme is usually through a University screening test. At the end of the programme, successful candidates of the JUPEB examination will be admitted into 200 level in various degree courses in the University of Uyo provided they satisfy the admission criteria for such courses.
- Candidates for the 2018 UTME can also apply as there will be no supplementary application for this programme.
- Admission into the Basic Studies programme will be through Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Only colour printout will be accepted.
- No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
- Limited hostel accommodation is available on campus for female students ONLY.
UNIUYO Basic Studies admission for the 2020/2021 academic session REQUIREMENTS:
- One (1) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and the department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
UNIUYO Basic Studies admission for the 2020/2021 academic session Offered Courses:
The school will admit direct entry student to the below Facultie, courses and departments:
1. In faculty of Agriculture, the following courses will be considered.
(i) Agric. Econs & Extension
(ii) Animal Science
(iii) Crop Science
(iv) Fisheries & Aquatic Environmental Management
(v) Forestry & Wildlife
(vi) Food Science & Tech.
(vii) Human Ecology, Nutrition and Dietetics
(viii) Soil Science & Land Resources Management
2. In faculty of Arts, the following courses will be considered.
(i) Communication Arts
(iii) Foreign Language (French)
(iv) History & International Studies
(v) Religious and Cultural Studies
(vi) Theatre Arts
3. In the faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, the following courses will be considered.
4. In faculty of Business Administration, the following courses will be admitted.
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Management
5. In faculty of Clinical Sciences, students applying for the following courses will be admitted.
(i) Medicine and Surgery
6. Below are the courses in the faculty of Education that will be considerd.
(i) Agricultural Science Education
(ii) Business Education/Accounting
(iii) Biology Education
(iv) Chemistry Education
(v) Computer Science Education
(vi) Economics Education
(vii) English Education
(viii) French Education
(ix) Fine Arts Education
(x) Guidance & Counselling
(xi) Geography Education
(xii) Home Economics Education
(xiii) Health Education
(xiv) Integrated Science Education
(xv) Library and Information Science
(xvi) Mathematics Education
(xvii) Pre-Primary/Primary Education
(xviii) Physics Education
(xix) Physical Education
(xx) Religious Studies Education
(xxi) Social Studies Education
(xxii) Technical Education
(xxiii) Vocational Education
7. The following course in the faculty of Engineering will be admitted.
(i) Agricultural Engineering
(ii) Chemical Engineering
(iii) Civil Engineering
(iv) Computer Engineering
(v) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
(vi) Food Engineering
(vii) Mechanical Engineering
(viii) Petroleum Engineering
8. Students applying under the Faculty of Environmental Studies are admitted to the below courses.
(ii) Building Technology
(iii) Geoinformatics & Surveying
(vi) Quantity Surveying
(vii) Urban & Regional Planning
(viii) Estate Management
9. Courses offered to the students in faculty of Science include:
(i) Animal Science and Environmental Biology
(ii) Botany & Ecological Studies
(iv) Computer Science
1o. below course in the faculty of Social Sciences will be considered.
(ii) Geography & Natural Resources Management
(iii) Political Science/Public Administration
(iv) Sociology /Anthropology.
Report from Naijafocus.com.ng
That was the UNIUYO Basic Studies admission for the 2020/2021 academic session update for you.
To Help And Assist You Get This UNIUYO Basic Studies admission for the 2020/2021 academic session, contact us Via the comment Box.