Uniuyo admission list 2019/2020
Are you looking for the University of Uyo, Uniuyo admission list 2019/2020? If yes, then I am About to show you how to check the Uniuyo admission list 2019/2020 by yourself.
The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has started releasing the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIUYO Admission List 2019/2020
How to Access the UNIUYO Provisional Admission List 2019/2020
1. Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
2. Select Admission Status Link
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
4. You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Candidates offered admission are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N25,000 Only.
Payment can be made online via https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals, then Select Pay Acceptance Link.
However, candidates who have misplaced their Scratch Card should purchase another one from the places.
UNIUYO Admission Status Checker 2019
This is to inform all the candidates who took part in the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening exercise that the long-awaited UNIUYO Admission Status checker 2019 has not been OPENED YET, and as such, candidates are advised to check back from time to time as this will be updated once the UNIUYO Admission List 2019 is out.
UNIUYO 2019 Admission Status Checker on www.uniuyo.edu.ng/admission-list
How to Check Uniuyo admission list 2019/2020
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
If yes, then Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer
You can also access the Uniuyo admission list 2019/2020/Status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
After you might have been admitted, then proceed to pay your acceptance fee as instructed below:
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Click on Pay Acceptance Link.
- Enter Registration Number.
- Click on the Make Payment Button.
- Payment can be make online using ATM Card or at any commercial bank using the generated RRR.
Like I Said before, the UNIUYO Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has also been made available on JAMB CAPS. All candidates who applied for admission into the University of Uyo and participated in the UNIUYO Post UTME screening exercise are therefore advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB CAPS.
Advice For Admission Seekers
No course is more important than another but some will fetch you job faster while some will delay your chances of getting job offers. In fact the whole thing epitomizes the proverbial quote in Animal Farm that “All animals are equal but some are more equal than others. ”
Where you graduated can affect your job search. Also some schools can delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Your certificate must be intact for you to secure a well paid job. So Insist on school that don’t delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Finally avoid school that is prone to crisis which always result to strike.
General Uniuyo admission list 2019/2020 Guide
Candidates who have been offered admission are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Clicking”REJECT” on the Jamb CAPS is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
which automatically means that the admission will be cancelled.
For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS, see steps below:
How to Accept Or Reject Uniuyo Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS portal.
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Uniuyo Requirements for Freshers Screening After Admission
Please when going to present yourself for screening, you are required to come with the following documents:
- Passport photographs
- JAMB admission letter
- University of Uyo notification of admission letter
- JAMB result slip
- JAMB registration slip
- Acceptance fee receipt
- Birth certificate/Age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- Recommendation/Attestation letter
- O’level cerificates (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
- File jackets/Medium size envelope (required in certain departments)
- UNIUYO Freshers Final Screening Date
- UNIUYO Acceptance School Fees
- UNIUYO Hostel Requirements
- List of Text Books for UNIUYO Level 100 Student
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of UNIUYO. If not, just wait patiently if other batches will be released.
Other related Searches to uniuyo admission list 2019/2020
Do you still have any problem which you need help, then comment below and share..