This Page Is an Update on:
UNIUYO admission status 2020, How to check UNIUYO admission status on Jamb Caps and Uniuyo Portal. UNIUYO admission 2020 pdf download, UNIUYO admission status Portal 2020, UNIUYO Admission status checker 2020. Is Uniuyo Admission List for 2020 Out? When will Uniuyo Admission List for 2020 come out?
Is UNIUYO Admission List for 2020 Out
Just Like I said before, all candidates that took part in the University Of Uyo 2020 Post UTME Exercise can now follow the procedures below to check their Admission status on JAMB Caps and On UNIUYO Admission Status Portal 2020/2021.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission Status 2020 On JAMB CAPS
Follow the steps outlined below to check yours
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Use your jamb Email as your username and password to login
- On login, scroll down and locate where you will see ‘Check Admission Status‘ and tab on it.
- Proceed by tabbing on “Admission Status”
- You should then tab on “check admission status“
- At this point, your admission status will come out.
How To Check UNIUYO Admission Status 2020 Via Uniuyo Admission Portal.
- Go to UNIUYO admission status checking portal @ https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘CHECK’ button to access your UNIUYO admission status.
Note: Admission list are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
Somehow, you may be confuse by the admission status that you will see. So check all the Jamb CAPS admission status messages that you will see and their meanings below.
JAMB CAPS ADMISSION STATUS AND THEIR MEANINGS.
1. CAPS “Welcome but Blank”
Some candidates complain what they see on their profiles is only the word “Welcome” and nothing more.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: Select the three doted line ⋮ at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view) or use a computer to check it.
Make sure you use browsers like Chrome or Firefox.
2. MEANING OF “Not Admitted” ON JAMB CAPS
In most cases, the space for institutions and courses will be empty or blank.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: This message doesn’t mean you won’t be given admission. It only shows no admission is yet to be given by any school. So Wait for your proposed schools to conduct post UTME or admission screening (if they’ve not). If they’ve already done that, they usually continually send lists to JAMB to upload to students’ pages.
3. MEANING OF “Admission in Progress” ON JAMB CAPS
If your JAMB admission status on CAPS in showing “Admission In progress”, then that means JAMB has received your name for admission but they will need to verify some criteria followed by the institution to ascertain their conformity with lay down rules.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: Be happy this is the beginning of your journey to being admitted. I can guarantee if you have this status message, you’ll be offered admission at the end.
All you need to do now is to wait for JAMB to complete their work. Keep checking your status from time to time and sooner the message will change to the next stage.
4. MEANING OF “Recommended” ON JAMB CAPS.
If your JAMB admission status on CAPS in showing “Recommended” then that message is a reassurance that JAMB has received your name on the list and you should be confident that the admission will favour you at the end.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: Your school has offered you the admission but JAMB will have to consent it too. At this stage, the body can change your course to another if you don’t meet up with your original proposed course. So make sure you wait and keep rechecking until your message change to a congratulatory message.
5. CAPS “Admission is Approved”
If your JAMB admission status on CAPS in showing “Admission Approved” then this is the congratulatory message you have been waiting for. Once, you’re shown this message, no going back.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: Even if this message doesn’t say what course is given or which school gives, you’re still certain you have been offered admission. It may take a few days before other details are shown. So keep on Checking back for messages that will display which school and what course you’re offered. Just recheck your profile from to time.
6. MEANING OF “Congratulations, you’ve been offered Admission” ON JAMB CAPS.
If you see this on your JAMB CAPS Admission Status, then it means you have been admitted. This is what you most likely see after you have accepted the admission or sometimes before. 2020/2021 SCREENING FORM AND DATES
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: This reassures you that, nothing else is expected of you on the JAMB profile unless you want to print original JAMB result, admission letter or do a change of course (if your school offers you a course different from the one you chose in UTME).
PLS NOTE THIS:
2. Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
3. Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
4. Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
7. MEANING OF “Accept or Reject Admission” ON JAMB CAPS.
This time, JAMB wants to be sure you want to accept or reject the admission. This is a very sensitive stage. JAMB doesn’t want to give you admission and later you don’t have interests in it again.
This will deprive a student who wants such an opportunity to be admitted instead of you. Hence, they want you to confirm that you want the school and the course offered.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: Pls Don’t joke with this stage. JAMB may eventually withdraw your admission if you don’t accept the offer. In fact, you won’t be able to print the JAMB admission letter unless you accept the offer. So, accept the offer if you’re ok with that or reject it to give another student space.
If you accept, print your JAMB admission letter and wait for your school to upload your list to the school’s portal or call you up for documentation.
If you reject the offer, you will have to wait and keep rechecking your status to see if another school will give you admission.
What To Do If UNIUYO has offered you Admission.
If UNIUYO has Admitted you on JAMB CAPS, then you have to note that:
- All Successfully admitted candidates in UNIUYO are on a serious note advised to ensure that they indicate their interest in the Admission by accepting or rejecting the Admission offered. This should be done on time so as to enable the processing of their admission.
- If you have NOT been offered admission yet the Accepted Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be inactive (not clickable and greyed out).
- If you have been offered admission the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active (clickable).
- If you Click on “Reject” then it means you are not interested in the Admission and therefore, your Admission will be called-off.
- If you Click on “Accept” then it means you are interested in the Admission and therefore, the school will Update your name on their Admission list/portal.
What to do if UNIUYO Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately.
Follow the steps below to do so.
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
Congratulations to you and welcome to Higher Institution!!!!.. Always meet responsible senior Colleagues for academic assistance.