UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020
Latest Updates on: UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020.
Uniuyo Post-Utme/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Is ongoing very smoothly.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020 Ongoing Screening Exercise.
This is to update all the 2019 jamb candidates that choose Uniuyo as their first choice in the 2019 Jamb exams on the registration of the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020 . Now that you have succeeded in your 2019 jamb exams, this is the right and best time to start working your way down to the tertiary institution that you choose to study.
This is to proudly Announce to the general Public that the UNIUYO POST-UTME/
The University of Uyo hereby invite candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for Screening. The Screening Exercise will take place from August 19 – August 23, 2019.
How To Apply For The The Uniuyo Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates are to pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University Portal.
Online Registration and Payment Guide.
2. Select Admission Forms Link as shown in the picture below.
3. Select Post-UTME/
Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
Requirements 2020 Uniuyo for the Screening Exercise:
(i) The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications(O’level Result) WAEC, SSCE,O/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
(ii) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo Screening Slip( The one you printed out).
(iii) One (1) copy of Original JAMB (UTME) Result printout (Colored).
(iv) One (1) recent passport-size Passport on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Passport.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: FRIDAY, AUGUST 15, 2019.
8. Make sure you Printout the Screening Exercise Schedule Slip when you are done with the registration.
- See How To make Money As a Students In Uniuyo Campus without affecting Your Studies Here
- See The Best Businesses You can run In Uniuyo Campus without Affecting Your Studies Here
Eligibility And And Uniuyo Cuttoff Mark Requirements 2020.
Applicant for this UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise must have a Minimum Score of 180 and above to be eligible for the screening exercise.
Date For commencement of UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Purchasing and Registration for the UTME screening Exercise starts from today 23 July, 2019 to 15 August, 2019.
The Main Screening Exercise will take place from August 19 – August 23, 2019..
What To Expect In this UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise.
It is not all about rushing to apply for the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise. There are still other things behind that you actually have to know about this UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise so that you can have a successful screening and also secure your chances of being admitted.
- The first thing to consider about this screening is your safety. Make sure you practice carefulness as this may be your first time of entering the school campus. Secure your property and do well to hook-up with other Aspirants as soon as possible.
- Don’t be scared about Exams. It is of great importance to let you know that there is no examination or test that will be giving be it written or computer – based.
- The screening will consist of screening of credentials. Endeavor to dress modestly, and keep a good physical appearance also make sure all your credentials are ready for assessment.
Will Uniuyo write post utme Exam/Aptitude test?
No the don’t. Just Note that there will be no form of exam giving. The screening is just a submission of recommended credential to the school for assessment and tomb printing.
For Technical support services during registration, For further inquiries, for Assistance and every other support, please kindly call or text any of the following numbers: 08164178751, 08087027039 or drop your comment below stating what you need assistance on.
Advice For Admission Seekers
No course is more important than another but some will fetch you job faster while some will delay your getting job offers. In fact the whole thing epitomizes the proverbial quote in Animal Farm that “All animals are equal but some are more equal than others. ”
Where you graduated can affect your job search. Also some schools can delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Your certificate must be intact for you to secure a well paid job. So Insist on school that don’t delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Finally avoid school that is prone to crisis which always result to strike.