UNIPORT admission list 2019/2020.
New Update: UNIPORT Admission List 2019/2020..
Are you looking for the University of Uyo, UNIPORT admission list 2019/2020? If yes, then I am About to show you how to check the UNIPORT admission list 2019/2020 by yourself.
UNIPORT Admission List 2019/2020
The University of Uyo, UNIPORT admission lists (First Choice Admissions, Direct Entry Admissions, Supplementary Admissions, 2nd Supplementary Admissions, DE Supplementary Admissions and Foreign Candidates UTME/DE ) for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released and uploaded on the school portal for checking.
Uniport 2019 Admission Status Checker on Uniport Admission Portal
How to Check Uniport 2019 admission list
- Visit https://Uniport.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
If yes, then Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer
You can also access the Uniport 2019 admission list/Status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Uniport admission status.
After you might have been admitted, then proceed to pay your acceptance fee as instructed below:
UNIPORT Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedures for Freshers
- Go to the college’s portal @ aris.uniport.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Status” then click on “Admission Acceptance”
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number/Application Number and click on “Search”
- Click on “continue with payment” to generate your acceptance fee payment code. You can complete your payment online or print it out and pay in any of the approved banks
- Click Here for complete registration guideline
Like I Said before, the Uniport Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has also been made available on JAMB CAPS. All candidates who applied for admission into the University of Port Harcourt and participated in the Uniport Post UTME screening exercise are therefore advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB CAPS.
Uniport 2019 Admission List Guide
Candidates who have been offered admission are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Clicking”REJECT” on the Jamb CAPS is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
which automatically means that the admission will be cancelled.
For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS, see steps below:
How to Accept Or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS portal.
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
- UNIPORT Freshers Final Screening Date
- UNIPORT Acceptance School Fees
- UNIPORT Hostel Requirements
- List of Text Books for UNIPORT Level 100 Student
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of UNIPORT. If not, just wait patiently if other batches will be released.
What to do after being offered admission.
After you might been offered Admission by The school you applied for, the following are the next things you should do:
1. Got to your JAMB CAPS and Accept the Admission.
2. Pay your acceptance fees within two weeks from admission date to ensure that you interest in the admission.
3. Show up at the school and do your final screening and all necessary Registrations.
4. Make all necessary arrangements regarding accommodation etc and make sure you keep enough money to buy all necessary lecture materials.
5. Resume lecture as fast as possible so as to meet up with studies and to get in touch with all necessary information and orientations.
6. Enjoy your new life in Campus but Know that your level 100 is the best level to perform well in school so as to build a good GPA.
7. Study hard and refuse carry-overs
Other related Searches to UNIPORT admission list 2019/2020
Do you still have any problem which you need help, then comment below and share..