Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements.
Welcome!!! This is to bring to the notice of all the jamb candidates that choose The university of Port Harcourt-Uniport as their first choice in the 2019 Jamb exams registration of the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements . Now that you have succeeded in your 2019 jamb exams, this is the right and best time to start working your way down to the tertiary institution that you choose to study.
Before we go further, I will love to let you know that the only candidates that are eligible for the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements are jamb candidates with scores of at least 180
2019/2020 Uniport Post UTME Screening Form.
The University of Port Harcourt is inviting candidates who choose the institution as their FIRST choice in the 2018 UTME and had a minimum score of 180 and above to apply for the Uniport Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Eligibility And Cuttoff Mark Requirment.
Applicant for this Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise must have a Minimum Score of 180 and above to be eligible for the screening exercise.
Procedure for Online Registration and Payment for the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening:
Eligible candidates must pay the required amount via the School portal ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/.
Guides for the Online Registration for Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening
- Eligible Candidates are to visit to School Official Website HERE On getting to the portal, Click on e-portals link.
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your application form.
- After the last stage, Printout the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening slip.
What you will see on the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening slip.
The below are the details that will appear on your Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening form after printing.
- Your full name.
- Your L.G.A of Origin.
- Your State and Nationality.
- Your D.O.B
- Your blood group.
- Your Jamb Reg. No.
- Your Jamb subject combination.
- Your screening Date and time. Etc.
Requirements for the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening.
Below are the complete requirement for the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Your Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening form/slip( the one you printed).
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- Very correct Bio-data/information. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Using different passport order than the one on the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening slip not be acceptable.
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic O’level qualifications (WAEC, SSCE,NECO, NABTEB etc).
- (One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates written on the reverse side of the photograph.
Date For commencement of Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The date for the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise is not yet announced for now, we will update the date when it is announced. Keep on visiting this site for updates on the commencement date for the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening exercise.
Closing Date for Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Excercise:
All interested candidates are expected to complete their registration on or before the closing date which will be announced very soon.
VENUE FOR The Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The venue for each Aspirant screening exercise will be indicated on candidates Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form/slip. But all the venue is within the Uniport campus.
Pls Before you Exit this page, make sure you take a look at the tips below.
What To Expect In this Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
It is not all about rushing to apply for the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise. There are still other things behind that you actually have to know about this Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise so that you can have a successful screening and also secure your chances of being admitted. Below are some of the best tips that you need to stay in tune for the upcoming Screening. In order to ensure success for candidates, we will outline the procedures of screening process by the university to help you.
- The first thing to consider about this screening is your safety. Make sure you practice carefulness as this may be your first time of entering the school campus. Secure your property and do well to hook-up with other Aspirants as soon as possible.
- Don’t be scared about Exams. It is of great importance to let you know that there is no examination or test that will be giving be it written or computer – based.
- The screening will consist of screening of credentials. Endeavor to dress modestly, and keep a good physical appearance.
There are other good information that you need to stay tune and safe in this 2019 screening Exercise. Please click here to see the complete guide and tips on What To Expect In Uniport Screening Exercise.
We wish you success!!