Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements.
Welcome!!! This is to bring to the notice of all the jamb candidates that choose The university of Port Harcourt-Uniport as their first choice in the 2019 Jamb exams registration of the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements . Now that you have succeeded in your 2019 jamb exams, this is the right and best time to start working your way down to the tertiary institution that you choose to study.
Before we go further, I will love to let you know that the only candidates that are eligible for the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements are jamb candidates with scores of at least 180
2019/2020 Uniport Post UTME Screening Form.
The University of Port Harcourt is inviting candidates who choose the institution as their FIRST choice in the 2018 UTME and had a minimum score of 180 and above to apply for the Uniport Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Eligibility And Cuttoff Mark Requirment.
Applicant for this Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise must have a Minimum Score of 180 and above to be eligible for the screening exercise.
Procedure for Online Registration and Payment for the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening:
Eligible candidates must pay the required amount via the School portal ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/.
Guides for the Online Registration for Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening
- Eligible Candidates are to visit to School Official Website HERE On getting to the portal, Click on e-portals link.
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your application form.
- After the last stage, Printout the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening slip.
What you will see on the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening slip.
The below are the details that will appear on your Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening form after printing.
- Your full name.
- Your L.G.A of Origin.
- Your State and Nationality.
- Your D.O.B
- Your blood group.
- Your Jamb Reg. No.
- Your Jamb subject combination.
- Your screening Date and time. Etc.
Requirements for the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening.
Below are the complete requirement for the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Your Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening form/slip( the one you printed).
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- Very correct Bio-data/information. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Using different passport order than the one on the Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening slip not be acceptable.
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic O’level qualifications (WAEC, SSCE,NECO, NABTEB etc).
- (One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates written on the reverse side of the photograph.
Closing Date for Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Excercise:
All interested candidates are expected to complete their registration on or before the closing date.
VENUE FOR The Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The venue for each Aspirant screening exercise will be indicated on candidates Uniport 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form/slip. But all the venue is within the Uniport campus.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
click on the image for better view
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2019 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2019.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:email@example.com
We wish you success!!