UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2019/2020
This is to update all the 2019 jamb candidates that choose UNIBEN as their first choice in the 2019 Jamb exams on the registration of the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2019/2020. Now that you have succeeded in your 2019 jamb exams, this is the right and best time to start working your way down to the tertiary institution that you choose to study.
Before we go further, I will love to let you know that the only candidates that are eligible for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2019/2020 are jamb candidates with scores of at least 180.
But don’t worry, if you have a score below 180, then you can:
See schools that accept low jamb scores here.
Secure admission for yourself even with low Jamb scores Here.
Upgrade your jamb scores here.
|See How To make Money As a Students In Uniben Campus without affecting Your Studies Here|
See The Best Businesses You can run In Uniben Campus without Affecting Your Studies Here
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2019/2020
The University of Benin is inviting candidates who choose the institution as their FIRST choice in the 2019 UTME and had a minimum score of 180 and above to apply for the UNIBEN Post UTME screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Eligibility And Cuttoff Mark Requirment.
Applicant for this UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise must have a Minimum Score of 180 and above to be eligible for the screening exercise.
Procedure for Online Registration and Payment for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2019/2020:
Eligible candidates must pay the required amount via the School portal.
Guides for the Online Registration for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- Eligible Candidates are to visit to School Official Website. On getting to the portal, Click on e-portals link.
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your application form.
- After the last stage, Printout the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Slip.
What you will see on the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2019/2020 slip.
The below are the details that will appear on your UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020 after printing.
- Your full name.
- Your L.G.A of Origin.
- Your State and Nationality.
- Your D.O.B
- Your blood group.
- Your Jamb Reg. No.
- Your Jamb subject combination.
- Your screening Date and time. Etc.
Requirements for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Below are the complete requirement for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020.
- Your UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2019/2020 form/slip( the one you printed).
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- Very correct Bio-data/information. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Using different passport order than the one on the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Slip will not be acceptable.
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic O’level qualifications (WAEC, SSCE,NECO, NABTEB etc).
- (One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates written on the reverse side of the photograph.
Date For commencement of UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2019/2020 Exercise.
The date for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise is not yet announced for now, we will update the date when it is announced. Keep on visiting this site for updates on the commencement date.
Closing Date for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form Excercise 2019/2020:
All interested candidates are expected to complete their registration on or before the closing date which will be announced very soon.
VENUE FOR The UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The venue for each Aspirant screening exercise will be indicated on candidates UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2019/2020 Form/slip. But all the venue is within the UNIBEN campus.
Pls Before you Exit this page, make sure you take a look at the tips below.
What To Expect In this UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise.
It is not all about rushing to apply for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise. There are still other things behind that you actually have to know about this UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise so that you can have a successful screening and also secure your chances of being admitted. Below are some of the best tips that you need to stay in tune for the upcoming Screening. In order to ensure success for candidates, we will outline the procedures of screening process by the university to help you.
- The first thing to consider about this screening is your safety. Make sure you practice carefulness as this may be your first time of entering the school campus. Secure your property and do well to hook-up with other Aspirants as soon as possible.
- Don’t be scared about Exams. It is of great importance to let you know that there is no examination or test that will be giving be it written or computer – based.
- The screening will consist of screening of credentials. Endeavor to dress modestly, and keep a good physical appearance.
We wish you success!!