UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020.
This is to update all the 2019 jamb candidates that choose UNIBEN as their first choice in the 2019 Jamb exams on the registration of the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020. Now that you have succeeded in your 2019 jamb exams, this is the right and best time to start working your way down to the tertiary institution that you choose to study.
Before we go further, I will love to let you know that the only candidates that are eligible for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020 are jamb candidates with scores of at least 180.
But don’t worry, if you have a score below 180, then you can:
- See schools that accept low jamb scores here.
- Secure admission for yourself even with low Jamb scores Here.
- Upgrade your jamb scores here.
- Join UNIBEN admission facebook group hereAlso See how to calculate Your Jamb Scores and O’level to Know if You will Be admitted here
|See How To make Money As a Students In Uniben Campus without affecting Your Studies Here|
See The Best Businesses You can run In Uniben Campus without Affecting Your Studies Here
KEYWORDS COVERED IN THIS POST
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020
The University of Benin is inviting candidates who choose the institution as their FIRST choice in the 2019 UTME and had a minimum score of 180 and above to apply for the UNIBEN Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020 academic session.
Eligibility And Cuttoff Mark Requirment.
Applicant for this UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise must have a Minimum Score of 180 and above to be eligible for the screening exercise.
Procedure for Online Registration and Payment for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020:
Eligible candidates must pay the required amount via the School portal.
Guides for the Online Registration for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020
- Eligible Candidates are to visit to School Official Website. On getting to the portal, Click on e-portals link.
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your application form.
- After the last stage, Printout the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Slip.
What you will see on the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020 slip.
The below are the details that will appear on your UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form 2020 after printing.
- Your full name.
- Your L.G.A of Origin.
- Your State and Nationality.
- Your D.O.B
- Your blood group.
- Your Jamb Reg. No.
- Your Jamb subject combination.
- Your screening Date and time. Etc.
Requirements for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Below are the complete requirement for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020.
- Your UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020 form/slip( the one you printed).
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- Very correct Bio-data/information. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Using different passport order than the one on the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Slip will not be acceptable.
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic O’level qualifications (WAEC, SSCE,NECO, NABTEB etc).
- (One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates written on the reverse side of the photograph.
Date For commencement of UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020 Exercise.
The date for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise is not yet announced for now, we will update the date when it is announced. Keep on visiting this site for updates on the commencement date.
Closing Date for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form Excercise 2020:
All interested candidates are expected to complete their registration on or before the closing date which will be announced very soon.
VENUE FOR The UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The venue for each Aspirant screening exercise will be indicated on candidates UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements 2020 Form/slip. But all the venue is within the UNIBEN campus.
Pls Before you Exit this page, make sure you take a look at the tips below.
Advice For Admission Seekers
No course is more important than another but some will fetch you job faster while some will delay your getting job offers. In fact the whole thing epitomizes the proverbial quote in Animal Farm that “All animals are equal but some are more equal than others. ”
Where you graduated can affect your job search. Also some schools can delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Your certificate must be intact for you to secure a well paid job. So Insist on school that don’t delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Finally avoid school that is prone to crisis which always result to strike.