UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening form, Date And Requirements 2019/2020
UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2019/2020 Academic Session.
This is to update all the 2019/2020 jamb candidates that choose UNIABUJA as their first choice in the 2019 Jamb exams on the registration of the UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements.
KEYWORDS COVERED IN THIS POST
Now that you have succeeded in your 2019 jamb exams, this is the right and best time to start working your way down to the tertiary institution that you choose to study and this is why I have come to inform the general public that the University of Abuja, Gwagwalada Post UTME Form is out. If you are among those googling UNIABUJA 2019 Post UTME Screening, UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2019, UNIABUJA Post UTME Registration 2019, UNIABUJA 2019 Post UTME Screening Date, UNIABUJA Cut off mark 2019, UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Requirements 2019 etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
Before we go further, I will love to let you know that the only candidates that are eligible for the UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements are jamb candidates with scores of at least 180.
But don’t worry, if you have a score below 180,then you can:
See schools that accept low jamb scores here.
Secure admission for yourself even with low Jamb scores Here.
Upgrade your jamb scores here.
Join UNIABUJA admission facebook group here
Also See how to calculate Your Jamb Scores and O’level to Know if You will Be admitted here
UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session, UNIABUJA Post UTME Registration Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Candidates who chose University of Abuja, Gwagwalada as First Choice University in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNIABUJA as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
UNIABUJA Admission Cut off mark 2019
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the UNIABUJA Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNIABUJA as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Application Process 2019/2020
- Visit the University website: www.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2018/2019 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
How much is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2019?
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of
Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Requirements 2019/2020
- Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2019 UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
- 2019/2020 UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Form.
- The University of Benin is inviting candidates who choose the institution as their FIRST choice in the 2018 UTME and had a minimum score of 180 and above to apply for the UNIABUJA Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Eligibility And Cuttoff Mark Requirment.
- Applicant for this UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise must have a Minimum Score of 180 and above to be eligible for the screening exercise.
- Procedure for Online Registration and Payment for the UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening:
- Eligible candidates must pay the required amount via the School portal.
Guides for UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Registration
- Eligible Candidates are to visit to School Official Website or Assigned Outlets to pay,get and register for the Post utme exercise
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After the registration, make sure you have a copy of the UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME POST UTME Slip.
Requirements for the UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening.
Below are the complete requirement for the UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Your UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening form/slip( the one you printed).
- Passport Photographs
- Very correct Bio-data/information. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic O’level qualifications (WAEC, SSCE,NECO, NABTEB etc).
- (One (1) copy of JAMB (UTME) Original Result printout.
- Recent passport-size photograph with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates written on the reverse side of the photograph.
Date For commencement of UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Keep on visiting this site for updates on the date for the UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening exercise.
Closing Date for UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise:
All interested candidates are expected to complete their registration on or before the closing date which will be announced by the School.
Venue For The UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The venue for the UNIABUJA POST UTME Screening Exercise will be indicated on candidates UNIABUJA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form/slip. But all the venue is within the School Premises.
There are other good information that you need to stay tune and safe in this 2019 screening Exercise.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope You found out the necessary information about the UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2019/2020 that you were looking for?
I hope so because know this article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
I wish you Goodluck and success!!