UDUSOK Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2020
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2020 Academic Session.
This is to update all the 2020 jamb candidates that choose UDUSOK as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb exams on the registration of the UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements .
Now that you have succeeded in your 2020 jamb exams, this is the right and best time to start working your way down to the tertiary institution that you choose to study and this is why I have come to inform the general public that the Usumanu Danfodiyo University Post UTME Form is out. If you are among those googling UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening, UDUSOK Post UTME Form 2020, UDUSOK Post UTME Registration 2020, UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening Date, UDUSOK Cut off mark 2020, UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020 etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
Before we go further, I will love to let you know that the only candidates that are eligible for the UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements are jamb candidates with scores of at least 180.
But don’t worry, if you have a score below 180, then you can:
- See schools that accept low jamb scores here.
- Secure admission for yourself even with low Jamb scores Here.
- Upgrade your jamb scores here.
- Join UDUSOK admission facebook group here
Also See how to calculate Your Jamb Scores and O’level to Know if You will Be admitted here
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form for 2020 Academic Session, UDUSOK Post UTME Registration Form for 2020 Academic Session
Candidates who chose Usumanu Danfodiyo University as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UDUSOK as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date
The Bayero University, Kano (UDUSOK ) 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, but the previous. So, it is possible that the form will be out around June to August 2020, be updated.
UDUSOK Admission Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the UDUSOK Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UDUSOK as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
UDUSOK Post UTME Application Process 2020
- Visit the University website: www.udusok.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2018/2020 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
How much is UDUSOK Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of
Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 UDUSOK Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
2020 UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form.
The University of Benin is inviting candidates who choose the institution as their FIRST choice in the 2018 UTME and had a minimum score of 180 and above to apply for the UDUSOK Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2020 academic session.
Eligibility And Cuttoff Mark Requirment.
Applicant for this UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise must have a Minimum Score of 180 and above to be eligible for the screening exercise.
Procedure for Online Registration and Payment for the UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening:
Eligible candidates must pay the required amount via the School portal.
Guides for UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening Registration
- Eligible Candidates are to visit to School Official Website or Assigned Outlets to pay,get and register for the Post utme exercise
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After the registration, make sure you have a copy of the UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME POST UTME Slip.
Mandatory Data To Fill On The UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME/Screening Form.
The below are the details that will appear on your UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening form after printing.
- Your full name.
- Your L.G.A of Origin.
- Your State and Nationality.
- Your D.O.B
- Your blood group.
- Your Jamb Reg. No.
- Your Jamb subject combination.
- Your screening Date and time. Etc.
Requirements for the UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening.
Below are the complete requirement for the UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Your UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening form/slip( the one you printed).
- Passport Photographs
- Very correct Bio-data/information. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic O’level qualifications (WAEC, SSCE,NECO, NABTEB etc).
- (One (1) copy of JAMB (UTME) Original Result printout.
- Recent passport-size photograph with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates written on the reverse side of the photograph.
Date For commencement of UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Keep on visiting this site for updates on the date for the UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening exercise.
Closing Date for UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise:
All interested candidates are expected to complete their registration on or before the closing date which will be announced by the School.
Venue For The UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The venue for the UDUSOK POST UTME Screening Exercise will be indicated on candidates UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening Form/slip. But all the venue is within the School Premises.
Pls Before you Exit this page, make sure you take a look at the tips below.
Advice For Admission Seekers
No course is more important than another but some will fetch you job faster while some will delay your getting job offers. In fact the whole thing epitomizes the proverbial quote in Animal Farm that “All animals are equal but some are more equal than others. ”
Where you graduated can affect your job search. Also some schools can delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Your certificate must be intact for you to secure a well paid job. So Insist on school that don’t delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Finally avoid school that is prone to crisis which always result to strike.
I hope You found out the necessary information about the UDUSOK Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2020 that you were looking for?
I hope so because know this article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
I wish you Goodluck and success!!