Update on NNPC/Total Scholarship 2020/2021 For Nigerians Students: The NNPC/Total Scholarship 2020/2021 is one of the most trusted Scholarship firms organized by the big and trusted NNPC/Total Oil company.
This Post Covers:
This is a big and a greater opportunity for Nigerian Undergraduate students who are seeking for a scholarship. The NNPC is also is known as Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation incorporation with Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN):
Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship program to Nigerian Undergraduates who are looking to pursue a degree program at any Nigerian Institution.
This scholarship is one of the highest-paid scholarships in Nigeria for undergraduates. The NNPC scholarship is a scholarship scheme that focuses on promoting academic excellence for Nigerian university undergraduates.
The NNPC scholarship is aimed at helping the Nigerian students to attain a high level of education for free. The NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme is shortly known as the NNPC scholarship.
You can also Apply for Skusat Scholarship Here
More Details About the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2020.
The below information is ts to help you keep in touch with this scholarship.
- When is the Application Deadline for NNPC/TOTAL scholarship in 2020?
- The deadline for this scholarship is usually on 31st October of every year.
- Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?: All Nigerian undergraduates.
- What are the criteria for qualification for this scholarship?
The below criteria is highly mandatory for undergraduates who want to apply and get qualified for the NNPC scholarship.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be admitted to a recognized University in Nigerian.
- Applicants must be undergraduates of either 1st (level 100)or 2nd year(level 200) at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a jamb score of 200 and above in his or her UTME exams.
What are the Requirements for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Application?
The below documents will be required during the application for this scholarship.
- 1 Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE). This can be any WAEC, NECO, GCE or equivalent O’level results.
- UTME result (Jamb result)
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result CGPA
How To Apply for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship?
Applying for this scholarship is a very simple process. To apply for this scholarship click here.
The NNPC scholarship website. For more information on this scholarship, you can visit the scholarship body website here The Scholarship Webpage
Tips for getting a Scholarship In Nigeria
1. Create an accomplishments resume.
This summarizes the student’s awards, interests, activities, and accomplishments. It can help the student write a better application and teachers write better letters of recommendation.
2. Never miss information.
Half the scholarships have deadlines in the fall and half have deadlines in the spring, so start searching for scholarships ASAP. There are also many scholarships available to students in elementary and secondary school, not just high school seniors, and some scholarships that require the applicant to already be enrolled in college.
3. Fill your Scholarship form Accurately.
Don’t ignore or fail to provide any vital info that is requested on the scholarship form. Make sure that all the information you fill on your form is correct.
4. Apply for all available scholarships.
Winning a scholarship depends as much on luck as on skill. Increase your chances of winning by applying for as many as possible. (But don’t apply if you aren’t eligible.) Smaller scholarships and essay contests are easier to win because they are less popular. Reuse essays to save time, customizing them for each new application. Answer the essay question out loud and transcribe a recording of the answer to avoid writer’s block. Proofread the essay carefully before submitting the application.
5. Checkout for New Scholarship offers.
Check out the coupon section of the newspaper for local and national corporate-sponsored scholarships. you should also check with their parents’ employers, clubs, unions, and fraternal organizations.
6. Online Visibility.
Some scholarship providers now require finalists to friend them on Facebook. Also, use a professional email address to make a good first impression.
7. Decent dressing.
If they will be any verbal interview or when going for the scholarship exam, dress as if you would be a proud recipient of the award.
- Apply for Skusat Scholarship
- Current available and ongoing Scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students
- University of Manchester International Undergraduate Scholarship.
You can also “ASK QUESTION” through the comment box. Hope this was what you needed?