Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Form Portal
Post on Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Form Portal
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020.. In this page, we will provide you vital information on Nigerian Navy tradesmen/tradeswomen recruitment 2019.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) recruitment for 2019 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on Nigerian Navy official recruitment portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com), how to apply for Nigerian Navy 2019 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigerian Navy 2019/2020 recruitment.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Navy? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Navy Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
As earlier indicated, the form is now out and the portal is now open for prospective candidates to register. You must have it in mind, however, that the registration is carried out strictly online — after which you will be provided with some documents to download and fill and take along with you to the aptitude test center.
After completing your registration, the venue of your aptitude test will be communicated to you via the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal: joinnigeriannavy.com
To successfully complete your application into the Nigerian Navy, you must meet up with the following general requirements:
- The Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise is targeted only at O’level & OND certificate holders. Therefore, Degree, HND holders or holders of other higher qualifications are strictly prohibited from applying. Bearing that in mind, any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service.
- Candidates must not surfer from impaired hearing or eyesight.
- Male applicants must not be shorter than 1.68 meters while female applicants must not stand at a height below 1.65 meters.
- All applicants must be of Nigerian Nationality.
- Candidates must not surfer from the following deformities: fractures, flat foot, stammering, or any other form of physical disability.
- Applicants must have never undergone any major orthopedic surgery.
- Applicants must be unmarried.
- Finally, pregnant women are not permitted to apply.
- All applicants must have never received any criminal conviction by any court of law.
- Candidates must be able to provide the original copies of their primary school leaving and O’Level certificates, along with other important certificates as per their qualifications.
- Applicants are allowed to present any of the following certificates: West African School Certificates (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE), WAEC City & Guilds or London City & Guilds, Ordinary National Diploma (OND), General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level).
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for O’level certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
- If discovered, forgery and manipulation of information will be strictly dealt with.
Step 1: Visit the official recruitment portal of the Nigerian navy using www.joinnigeriannavy.com and click on the ‘register’ button found at the bottom of the page.
Step 2: Read all the instructions you’re provided with (most of which are already listed here) and click on register.
Step 3: You will have to create a password and username which shall be used to login whenever you have any correction to make before your final submission.
Step 4: Complete all the forms you’re provided with by filling in the correct information, saving and continuing each step along the line.
Step 5: Review all the information you filled before clicking on the submit button, for you will not be able to change anything after submitting.
Step 6: Submit your application and print out all the documents you’re provided with.
Step 7: Complete all the forms you printed out in previous step, which include: Parent/Guardian Consent Form, Local Government Attestation Form, Police Certification Form, and Guarantor Form.
Step 8: Go along with all those forms to your aptitude test center.
When will the registration portal open?
Right now the portal is not open for registration, but since it’s an annual exercise, we expect it to open very soon.
What will be the registration deadline?
The NN has at this moment not communicated the closing date for the online registration; however, duration of registration is usually above 1 month.
When is the aptitude test?
Similarly, we can’t tell you when the aptitude test will take place for now. As soon as we have further information, it shall be communicated on this website.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Navy Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Navy.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.navy.mil.ng
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Navy.
To apply, visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.