Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal And Requirements| www.naportal.com.ng: New Update on Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 | Application Form Portal and Requirements….
Have you been searching for Information on the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021? If yes, then you are on the right place..
On this page, you will get all the necessary information about the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 and will also be guided on how to apply for it.
Is Nigerian Army recruitment Form 2020 Out?
Make sure you read this post to the end to get all the basic information about the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021, how to apply and all the necessary requirements you need to apply.
This article will provide information on Nigerian Army recruitment portal (http://www.recruitment.army.mil.ng), how to apply for Nigerian Army 2020 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for this recruitment, you need to know the qualifications and requirements needed to apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020.
When Will NA 80RRI Recruitment Form Come Out?
Do you have what it takes to be recruited into the Nigerian Army? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Army Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
General Requirements For Nigerian Army Recruitment Application.
Below are the Nigeria Army Recruitment General Requirements for 2020 applicants
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2020.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
See the Complete Requirements For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 & Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Slots, Assistance, Help & Contact 2020/2021
Other Recruitment For you:
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Npower Teach – Teacher Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment 2020
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment
- The Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Recruitment 2020/2021
Required Documents for Nigerian Army Registration
- Passport photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WAEC/NEBTEB/NECO/GCE O’level Results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Important Information For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Army Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Army.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on naportal.com.ng
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Army.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020
To apply, visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated. If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
The application portal will be open soon. You can start application into the Nigerian Army recruitment by following the lead below;
- Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng,
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
- Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantors Form.
- Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
- Visit http://recruitment.army.mil.ng for registration details.
Also Apply For:
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Workforce Recruitment 2020/2021
- National drugs law and enforcement Agency NDLEA Recruitment
- Department of Petroleum Resource Recruitment DPR Recruitment
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Frsc Recruitment
NA 80RRI Application Guide Video
MORE ONGOING RECRUITMENT:
- Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence NSCDC Recruitment Form
- Requirements to Join the Nigerian Army 2020/2021
Available Recruitment Positions In Nigerian Army 2020/2021.
1.) Non Tradesmen/Women
4.) Song Writer (Nigerian Army Band Corps)
7.) Video Cameraman/Woman
8.) Mechanical Technician (Army Aviation)
9.) Electrical Technician (Army Aviation)
10.) Video Technician
11.) Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
12.) Graphic Designer
13.) Public Address Operator/Audiographer
14.) Chaplain (Islamic)
15.) Chaplain (Protestant)
16.) Finance Corp
17.) Military Police
18.) Biomed Technician
19.) Medical Supplier
21.) Computer Operator/Technician
22.) Language Expert
24.) Driver (Intelligence Corps)
25.) Electrician (Intelligence Corps)
26.) Language Teacher
27.) Plumber (Intelligence Corps)
32.) Library Scientist
34.) Spray Painter
35.) X-Ray Technician
37.) Electro-medical Technician
38.) Boat Technician
40.) Sign Writer
41.) Dental Technician
43.) Generator/Plant Technician
44.) Automotive Electrician
46.) Pharmacy Technician
47.) Environmental Technician
49.) Sports Instructor
51.) Drivers (Nigerian Army Medical Corps)
52.) Painter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
53.) Iron Bender (Nigerian Army Engineers)
54.) Aluminium Work Technician
55.) Technician (Nigerian Army Signal)
56.) Caterer (Supply and Transport)
57.) Driver (Supply and Transport)
58.) Boat Operator (Supply and Transport)
59.) Boat Engineer (Supply and Transport)
61.) Fabrication/Panel Beater
62.) Vehicle Mechanic
63.) Radio/Electronic Technician
64.) Instrument Technician
65.) Mechanical/Electronic Engineer
66.) Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner Technician
67.) Mason/Bricklayer (Nigerian Army Engineers)
68.) Carpenter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
69.) Electrician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
70.) Plant Operator (Nigerian Army Engineers)
71.) Refrigeration and Air Condition Technician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
72.) Tiller (Nigerian Army Engineers)
73.) Welder/Metal Work Technician
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Deadline |Registration Closing Date 2020
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Deadline (Registration Closing Date) for 2020 has not been announced yet.
Other Ongoing Recruitment 2020
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nigeria Custom Service NCS Recruitment Form
- Jumia Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Nigerian Army Screening Centres in Nigeria
1). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 1
Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi
2). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 2
Headquarters, 31 Artillery Brigade Minna
3). NORTH EAST ZONE 1
Headquarters 23 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yola
4). NORTH EAST ZONE 2
Headquarters 33 Brigade Nigerian Army, Bauchi
5) NORTH WEST ZONE 1
Headquarters 1 Brigade, Sokoto
6). NORTH WEST ZONE 2
Headquarters 1 Division Kaduna
7). SOUTH EAST 1
Headquarters 34 Brigade Nigerian Army, Obinze Barracks Owerri
8 South East 2
Headquarters 82 Division Garrison, Enugu
8). SOUTH SOUTH 1
Headquarters, 2 Brigade Port Harcourt
10). SOUTH SOUTH 2
Headquarters 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Benin
11). SOUTH WEST 1
Headquarters 32 Artillery Brigade, Akure
12). SOUTH WEST 2
Headquarters 2 Division Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan
N/B: Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
1). Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
2). Primary School Testimonial (Original)
3). Primary School Certificate (Original)
4). Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
5). Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
6). Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
7). Certificate of State of Origin
8). Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
9). Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
10). Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
11). Writing materials.
Other Top Jobs and Recruitment for you:
- Requirements to Join the Nigerian Army 2020/2021
- Nigeria Civil Defence NSCDC Recruitment Form 2020/2021 | Application Portal
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020/2021 | How to Apply
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 | Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Custom Service NCS Recruitment Form/Portal 2020/2021
- Jumia Recruitment Form 2020/2021
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- Latest Recruitment In Nigeria 2020/2021
- Free Visa To US For Nigerians
- Economic Community of West African States ECOWAS Recruitment 2020/2021
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021 | How To Apply
- US Green Visa Lottery Form 2020/2021- How To Apply And Registration
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020/2021 | How To Apply
- Access to Justice Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- When is Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2020/2021 Coming Out
- Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form 2020/2021 – How to Apply
- How to apply for federal government recruitment 2020/2021
- List of Ongoing Federal Government Recruitment in Nigeria 2020/2021
- State Security Service SSS Recruitment 2020/2021