Nigeria Custom Service NCS Recruitment Form/Portal 2020/2021
Nigeria Custom Service NCS Recruitment Form/Portal 2020/2021.
Nigeria Custom Service NCS Recruitment Form/Portal 2020/2021. This is the latest information regarding the Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021. (www.customs.gov.ng):
Answer: Yes, The recruitment form is out for Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre and Assistant Cadre.
Updates (May 2020/2021): Application process completed. Read full post to get update on List of Shortlisted Candidates.
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Shortlisted Candidates List (Updates)
- Is Shortlist of Candidates Out?
- How to get notify when NCS Shortlist is Out?
- Nigeria Customs Speaks on Aptitude Test
- What is NCS?
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Updates & Current Status
- Customs recruitment: key requirements you need to be eligible
- How to Apply
- Custom Salary Structure
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- Is www.ncsrecruitment.com.ng is official custom website?
- Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm.com for Recruitment 2020/2021 Free Job Alert?
What is Nigeria Custom Service NCS?
The official name of this agency is Nigerian Customs Services. This is a body formed to ensure improved service provision while maintaining systematic and effective intervention control by the Nigerian government. The government gives this body the right to face an increase in international trade, which unfortunately has witnessed economic violations, money laundering, the threat of terrorism, the threat of mass destruction, violations of intellectual property rights, and the disposal of toxic and dangerous materials.
Nigerian customs services function as stewards of state trade and border management and facilitate legal business in the global environment, which faces threat testing. Visit the official portal Vacancy.customs.gov.ng to learn about agency, mission and vision, electronic services, management, publishing, recruitment, and other information.
Is www.ncsrecruitment.com.ng is official custom website?
I guess you have seen the website – http://www.ncsrecruitment.com.ng which showing updates of Nigeria Custom Service updates. Many interested candidates feel that this is the official website. Candidates who suspect have asked us to verify this website (www.ncsrecruitment.com.ng).
So friends, we have checked it. We asked straightforward to customs agency about this and they informed that this is not an official portal. Nigeria is the only official portal of Customs with its web address – www.customs.gov.ng.
All candidates are advised to go to official portal only for all related recruitment updates or to subscribe to our website’s email alerts service. We will send you alert immediately when NG custom recruitment form out.
Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Shortlisted Candidates List (Updates)
Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2020/2021 – Shortlisted Candidates List, Aptitude Test updates
The registration process for the Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021 ended and the candidates expect the Shortlists to be out soon.
We have received reports from many reliable sources that hundreds of thousands of Nigerians had applied for Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre and Assistant Cadre recruitment program.
Is Shortlist of Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Candidates Out?
Such rumors are being spread on social networking sites that the NCS shortlisted candidates list is out. However, we always check the authenticity of these news reports before publishing any information. It is revealed after our investigation that NCS has not yet released the list of shortlisted candidates.
You can see the message after visiting the Official Recruitment Portal (vacancy.customs.gov.ng), “Thank you for your interest in NCS e-Recruitment exercise. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email and SMS..
How to get notify when the NCS Shortlist is Out?
Candidates who successfully applied or NCS e-Recruitment exercise are interested to get updates on Shortlist, Screening, Aptitude Test and other information.
If you are interested to get free email alert when list is out then subscribe our free email alert service.
Nigeria Customs Speaks on Aptitude Test
This is to inform the general public that, the news in circulation about the Recruitment Aptitude Test is fake. The system is presently filtrating to ensure that ONLY those who meet the criteria are shortlisted…
“A total number of people that registered is 828,333, but not all of them accomplished the process,” the Public Relations Officer of the NCS Joseph Attah said.
He, however, stressed that the shortlist of candidates for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2020/2021 was not yet out.
Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Updates & Current Status
…still on Nigeria Custom Service NCS Recruitment Form/Portal 2020/2021
Recently, many readers have asked when the NCS recruitment form will come out and how they can apply for it. According to the information we have received job seekers have to wait for more days. According to trusted sources custom recruitment form will be out in the month of April 2020/2021
Its information will be published on the official website i.e. www.customs.gov.ng/Vacancy.customs.gov.ng and immediately we will send an alert to our readers. If you have subscribed to our blog then you will also receive an email regarding Nigeria Custom Recruitment notification.
The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment has been a hot zone in 2020/2021, The most dominant question being asked is about the NCS recruitment, everyone is curious about its recruitment date.
Beware of job scams in the name of Nigeria Customs: Many websites are publishing wrong reports of Nigeria Customs Recruitment. We are urging you to be careful about the wrong updates about new vacancies.
NCS Total Vacancies: 3200
- Support Staff for Superintendent Staff: 800
- Custom Inspector and Customs Assistant Cadre in General Duty Category: 2400
The link to apply online activated at custom vacancy portal – Vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Candidate who fulfill all requirements may visit the following link and know the requirements, complete guidelines of online registration and direct link of apply online.
Note: All candidates also have to keep in mind that if any certification or eligibility declaration has not been made during the application, then it will not be acceptable even after the recruitment exercise.
WARNING: You are allowed to apply only for one position, applicants with many applications will be declared ineligible.
You should make sure to present those documents for which the cadre you are applying for is essential. (For example, do not use a bachelor’s degree for inspector cadre)
Customs recruitment: key requirements you need to be eligible
Nigeria’s Customs Service (NCS) announced Tuesday that it had officially announced plans to recruit 3,200 officers on Tuesday, April 16. Omar Sanuci, Acting Deputy-Financial Supervisor-General of Customs and Excise, who oversees the Human Resources Department, announced that 800 people would be recruited to fill vacancies in the assistant cadre category for the Cadre Supervisor category, and 2,400 customs and border supervisors. Cadre assistant in the general task category. To get and process all applications, the web portal is https://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
There are requirements that require you to be recruited.
- Be a Nigerian citizen based on birth or descent
- Height of not less than 1.7 meters, for men and 1.64 meters for women
- 0.87 meters is not a chest measurement full of men
- Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
- Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
- Free from any financial shame
- Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offenses
- Show certificates of origin country signed by the local government president / secretary. Certificates that are certified by a liaison officer are not acceptable
- Use only once and make sure that everything you fill is real and correct
How to Apply
Let’s know how to apply for Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021?
Current Status: At present, Custom Vacancy Portal Vacancy.Customs.Gov.Ng is now open and accepting new job applications for various positions.
This is most repeated questions asked by readers. The system of online registration is so easy. Here we will share the complete process to apply for Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2020/2021 so read it carefully.
Applicants are free of charge when following this recruitment process. The following are detailed information about the terms and methods for registering this recruitment.
- First you need to access official NCS recruitment portal : www.custom.gov.ng / Vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Click on the “View Vacancies” link for which you are interested to apply
- Read general requirements and specific requirements
- Read guidelines to apply
- After satisfied click on “Apply for thi job” link
- Now Custom Registration Form will be appear on your screen
- Create Account
- Login with credentials
- Fill details in NCS form
- Upload docuemnts
- Complete the Application Form
- Submit form and take acknowledgement.
Note: We are providing this information free. If any website demand any money , then should be considered a scam.
The Functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited by the following
- Anti-Smuggling activities
- Generating statistics for planning and budgetary purposes
- Monitoring foreign exchange utilization etc.
- Engaging in research, planning, and enforcement of fiscal policies of government
- Security functions
- Collection of revenue (import/excise duties and other taxes/levies) and accounting for same
- Manifest Processing
- Registration and designation of collecting banks
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of custom Agents
If you are fascinated in becoming a member of the Nigeria Custom Service, you can easily fill the recruitment form made available online at the ofﬁcial website https://www.customs.gov.ng 2020/2021.
There are three stages of the form which contains
- Parent/ guardian consent form
- Acknowledgment form
- Local government attestation form
- Requirements for NCS Recruitment
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must be of the required age
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit for the training norms. As the result of this rule, applicants with any form of disabilities can’t be a part of this recruitment program.
- Applicants must have no criminal record or background.
- And most importantly Applicants must have a valid national ID card before applying for this recruitment.
Custom Service Salary Structure
Many Nigerian readers have asked in comments that how much salary will be received after the appointment. Here we want to tell that this is a federal government pera military and after appointment candidate will get salary as per their norms. Salary structure for Nigerian Custom Officer is very attractive and it will help you and your family will be able to live a good life.
Before giving information about the Nigerian custom officer’s salary, we want to show that we are sharing this information on a number of sources, including jobs.gistinsider.com, nigerianfinder.com, and valuegist.com.ng. These are the estimated figure to describe the average salary according to various Nigerian custom service ranks.
For example, a custom officer earns approximately 75,000 Naira per month (if it multiplies by 12 months then it is approximately 900,000 Nigerian per year).
However, those who recently joined this agency should not expect such high salary for them. Lowest rank officer’s salary is usually 30,000 per month.
From the information given above, we can say that the inspectors have the lowest salary, while the Director General of Nigeria Custom Service earns the highest salary. Other top earning ranks are sub-controller-generals and assistant controller generals.
We have briefly described Nigeria’s custom service wages for you. Now if you are interested in Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021 subscribe our website to get immediately email notification when NCS recruitment form is out.
List of Ranks in Nigerian Custom Service
Below is list of rank in NCS:
- Comptroller General
- Deputy Comptroller General
- Assistant Comptroller Generals
- Assistant Comptroller General (ACG)
Candidate who interested to get all Custom Recruitment 2020/2021 updates through this page may submit their consent in comment box.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
- Npower Teach – Teacher Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form, Portal
- Npower Recruitment 2020/2021- Apply portal.npower.gov.ng
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020/2021
- The Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Recruitment 2020/2021
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021 – www.nafdac.gov.ng Apply
- Workforce Recruitment 2020/2021 – Workforcegroup.com
- National drugs law and enforcement Agency NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021
- Department of Petroleum Resource Recruitment DPR Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Federal Road Safety Corps Frsc Recruitment 2020/2021- www.frsc.gov.ng
- Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nigeria Civil Defence NSCDC Recruitment Form 2020/2021 | Application Portal
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 | Application Form Portal
- Requirements to Join the Nigerian Army 2020/2021
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020/2021 | How to Apply
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 | Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Custom Service NCS Recruitment Form/Portal 2020/2021
- Jumia Recruitment Form 2020/2021
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal