NECO Mathematics Answers 2020 candidates: Hurray!!! Are you ready for the ride? If yes, then I get it all for you. I am sharing the free NECO Mathematics Questions And Answers 2020 here today with you.
You don’t actually have to bother about the upcoming exams because I have the answers for it already.
Earlier the better as they use to say, you need this NECO 2020 Mathematics Questions And Answers early so as to prepare properly for the paper.
NECO Mathematics questions 2020 Free Material
If you really want to pass your NECO exam in one sitting, then you actually need this expo more than every other person. This article will prepare you properly for this exam. It will guide you on how to pass this exam by yourself even without expo and cheating.
NECO Mathematics answers 2020, 2020 NECO Mathematics questions, NECO 2020 Mathematics theory questions, NECO Mathematics expo 2020, NECO 2020 Mathematics question and answer, NECO questions and answers on Mathematics 2020,
How To Answer NECO Mathematics Objective Questions [Section A]
NECO section A contains Objective Questions of 4 or 5 different options. In case, how do you choose a correct Answer form this 4 or 5 options?
To the correct Answer form those different options, follow the steps below:
- 1. Read a particular question more than once before trying to choose an answer.
- 2. Answer the questions you know first.
- 3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
- 4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
- 5. Eliminate each clearly wrong option that you know that is odd.
- 6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
- 7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
- 8. If all else tactics fail, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer NECO Mathematics Theory Questions [Section B].
NECO mathematics Theory Questions are not the same as the Objective Questions. NECO theory exam questions can sometimes be intimidating especially when you have no self-confidence.
The first thing you have to do when you are about to answer NECO theory Questions is to eliminate fear and believe that you can make it..
NECO Mathematics theory Questions always come in different forms and formats and each format needs a unique and correct answer. To Answer any NECO theory question, follow these steps:
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
NECO Mathematics Theory Answers 2020 Structures
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: Give a brief summary
- Analyze: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgment
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give a different perspective
How to get the NECO Mathematics Questions 2020 Before Exam.
I am very unique and straight forward. I don’t deceive people on the wrong path. There are actually sure ways to pass your NECO Exam legibly without expo or cheating. All you need is preparation! Preparation!! Preparation!!!.
I quote “ he who fails to prepare is actually preparing to fail”.
Failure comes when you make preparation for your worst enemy. Everything is all about planning and preparation. If you can follow our tips and guides on how to get answers to any subject in this NECO Exams, then your success is 99% guaranteed.
Use past questions and answers.
Most of the questions you will see in these exams are repeated questions of past years NECO exams. Even if the questions happen not to be a repeated question, I am 100% sure it must have the same format as the past questions.
Using past questions will give you insight into how the exam will look like. Being able to answer past questions correctly actually means you can also answer all the NECO Mathematics Questions correctly by yourself without Expo or cheating.
Below are examples of NECO Mathematics questions and answers to practice with for your exam. Make sure you study them very well.
- If Logx (1 / 8) = – 3 / 2, then x is equal to
- – 4
- 1 / 4
2. 20 % of 2 is equal to
3. If Log 4 (x) = 12, then log 2 (x / 4) is equal to
4. The population of a country increased by an average of 2% per year from 2000 to 2003. If the population of this country was 2 000 000 on December 31, 2003, then the population of this country on January 1, 2000, to the nearest thousand would have been
- 1 846 000
- 1 852 000
- 1 000 000
- 1 500 000
5. f is a quadratic function whose graph is a parabola opening upward and has a vertex on the x-axis. The graph of the new function g defined by g(x) = 2 – f(x – 5) has a range defined by the interval
- [ -5 , + infinity)
- [ 2 , + infinity)
- ( – infinity , 2]
- ( – infinity , 0]
6. f is a function such that f(x) < 0. The graph of the new function g defined by g(x) = | f(x) | is a reflection of the graph off
- on the y-axis
- on the x-axis
- on the line y = x
- on the line y = – x
7. If the graph of y = f(x) is transformed into the graph of 2y – 6 = – 4 f(x – 3), point (a , b) on the graph of y = f(x) becomes point (A , B) on the graph of 2y – 6 = – 4 f(x – 3) where A and B are given by
- A = a – 3, B = b
- A = a – 3, B = b
- A = a + 3, B = -2 b
- A = a + 3, B = -2 b +3
8. When a parabola represented by the equation y – 2x 2 = 8 x + 5 is translated 3 units to the left and 2 units up, the new parabola has its vertex at
- (-5 , -1)
- (-5 , -5)
- (-1 , -3)
- (-2 , -3)
9. The graphs of the two linear equations a x + b y = c and b x – a y = c, where a, b and c are all not equal to zero,
- are parallel
- intersect at one point
- intersect at two points
10. The graphs of the two equations y = a x 2 + b x + c and y = A x 2 + B x + C, such that a and A have different signs and that the quantities b 2 – 4 a-c and B 2 – 4 A-C are both negative,
- intersect at two points
- intersect at one point
- do not intersect
- none of the above
11. For x greater than or equal to zero and less than or equal to 2 π, sin x, and cos x are both decreasing on the intervals
- (0, π/2)
- (π/2, π)
- (π, 3 π / 2)
- (3 π / 2 , 2 π)
12. The three solutions of the equation f(x) = 0 are -2, 0, and 3. Therefore, the three solutions of the equation f(x – 2) = 0 are
- – 4, -2, and 1
- -2, 0 and 3
- 4, 2, and 5
- 0, 2 and 5
13. The three solutions of the equation f(x) = 0 are – 4, 8, and 11. Therefore, the three solutions of the equation f(2 x) = 0 are
- – 2, 4, and 11/2
- – 8, 16 and 22
- – 4, 8, and 11
- 2, 19 / 2 and 7 / 2
14. A school committee consists of 2 teachers and 4 students. The number of different committees that can be formed from 5 teachers and 10 students is
15. Five different books (A, B, C, D, and E) are to be arranged on a shelf. Books C and D are to be arranged first and second starting from the right of the shelf. The number of different orders in which books A, B, and E may be arranged is
- 3! * 2!
16. The mean of a data set is equal to 10 and its standard deviation is equal to 1. If we add 5 to each data value, then the mean and standard deviation become
- mean = 15 , standard deviation = 6
- mean = 10 , standard deviation = 6
- mean = 15 , standard deviation = 1
- mean = 10 , standard deviation = 1
17. The exam scores of all 500 students were recorded and it was determined that these scores were normally distributed. If Jane’s score is 0.8 standard deviation above the mean, then how many, to the nearest unit, students scored above Jane?
18. If f(x) is an odd function, then | f(x) | is
- an odd function
- an even function
- neither odd nor even
- even and odd
19. The period of | sin (3x) | is
- 2 π
- 2 π / 3
- π / 3
- 3 π
20. When a metallic ball bearing is placed inside a cylindrical container, of radius 2 cm, the height of the water, inside the container, increases by 0.6 cm. The radius, to the nearest tenth of a centimeter, of the ball bearing is
- 1 cm
- 1.2 cm
- 2 cm
- 0.6 cm
Best NECO 2020 Mathematics Exam Instructions to follow
- 1. Read the instructions on the first page of the exam paper before you start writing.
- 2. Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so.
- 3. USE only HB pencil to shade your OMR in the OBJ Section
- 4. You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- 5. You can use a calculator for your calculation. But endeavor to use the recommended calculator.
- 6. Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, write NECO, paper code, and other examination details where necessary.
- 7. Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed. Else, call the attention of the examiner.
- 8. Behave yourself. Misbehaving in the exams hall may mark the end of your exams on that very subject.
- 9. Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo (Unless you are using Miracle center for your NECO Mathematics).
- 10. Use very bold and clear handwriting.
- 11. Checkout for writing errors, misspelling a wrong sentence usage.
- 12. Head straight and answer the questions you know first before trying out the difficult ones.
NECO Mathematics Final hint:
Now that you have gotten this, the decision is now yours to choose how you want to utilize it.
The best way to always pass any exam is not to depend on expos, but to do your proper studies. Try your best, follow our instructions, and expect the best out of these exams. All we wish you on this exam is a success.