NECO Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020: I guess you are here for the NECO Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020… So Welcome to your NECO freedom world!!
Today, I will share the NECO Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020 here with you guys!! If you are writing this NECO Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020, then this post is for you. I guess you been searching for this NECO Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020 for long before you landed here. Anyways, I will try my best to guide you to success.
Download NECO Timetable 2020 here
Are you one of the candidates writing NECO Civic Education 2020 and you are in need of the NECO Civic Education Questions And Answers to OBJ/Essay 2020/2020? If yes, then you are highly welcome once again to your NECO help center. I will be sharing the NECO Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020 with you guys today. It’s another great opportunity to meet with us once again.
How To Answer NECO Civic Education Objective Questions [Section A]
NECO section A contains Objective Questions of 4 or 5 different options. In case, how do you choose a correct Answer form these 4 or 5 options?
To the correct Answer form those different options, follow the steps below:
- 1. Read a particular question more than once before trying to choose an answer.
- 2. Answer the questions you know first.
- 3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
- 4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
- 5. Eliminate each clearly wrong option that you know that is odd.
- 6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
- 7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
- 8. If all else tactics fail, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer NECO Civic Education Theory Questions [Section B].
NECO Civic Education Theory Questions are not the same as the Objective Questions. NECO theory exam questions can sometimes be intimidating especially when you have no self-confidence.
The first thing you have to do when you are about to answer NECO theory Questions is to eliminate fear and believe that you can make it…
NECO theory Questions always come in different forms and formats and each format needs a unique and correct answer.
To Answer any NECO theory question, follow these steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
NECO Civic Education Theory (Essay) Answers Structures
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: Give a brief summary
- Analyze: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgment
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give a different perspective
2020 NECO Civic Education Exam Scheme and Format
Prepare very well for the 2020 NECO Civic Education Exams before going for the exam. according to the Scheme, The subject will be examined as a composite paper made up of two papers-papers 1 & 2 to be answered in 2 hours 30 minutes.
PAPER 1: Will consist of Section A and B. Section A has 50 compulsory multiple-choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks. while section B is theory questions
PAPER 2: Will consist of theory questions.
Section A: will consist of ten restricted-response essay questions, all of which must be answered for 40 marks. Candidates are advised not to spend more than 50 minutes on this section.
Section B: will consist of 5 essay type questions of which candidates will be expected to answer any 3 questions only for 60 marks in one hour.
Prepare Using NECO Civic Education Past Questions And Answers.
The past NECO questions answers for Civic Education contains some good Civic Education Past questions that are likely to repeat in this year’s exams. Use your past Questions And Answers for Civic Education and practice the past questions to perfection.
If you can answer all the Civic Education Past Questions And Answers, then you can answer 99% of the NECO Civic Education questions that will appear in that Exams day.
NECO Civic Education Exam’s Instructions to Follow
Below are strict NECO instructions for 2020 NECO Civic Education answers that you need to follow if you don’t want to be penalized by NECO or your examiner.
For you to get the 2020 NECO Machine Civic Education answers without cheating, you must:
- 1. Do not Let the examiner see you cheating else, that may be the end of your exams.
- 2. Read and study very hard and do well to follow the Instructions strictly…
- 1. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
- 2. Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
- 3. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for the exams and make sure you go with them.
- 4. Head to the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
- 5. If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favor!
- 6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you ease yourself before coming into the exam hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
- 7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
- 8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
- 9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
- 10. If your brain gets stuck, just start writing anything and you will start remembering more details.
- 11. Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
- 12. Read all the Examination instructions before you start the exams.
- 13. Add speed to your writing.
- 14. Revise and review your answers before submitting them.
That is the little NECO Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020 expo hints we can give you for now. The complete and correct NECO Civic Education solution for 2020 may be made available here if possible.
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet. Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓