NECO English Answers 2020: You can now get our free NECO English Language Questions And Answers 2020/2021 expo Runs Hints for 2020 OBJ (Essay, Theory and Objectives) | paper 1, 2 & 3 Solution here on this page.
This is a page that will feed you with free NECO English Language Questions And Answers 2020 Expo hints for 2020 NECO English OBJ (Essay, Theory &Objectives) Paper 1, 2 & 3. Oral, Letter Writing, comprehension & summary.
Earlier the better as they use to say. You need this NECO 2020 English Language Questions And Answers early so as to prepare properly for the paper. So this is an Updated NECO English Language Questions And Answers 2020 for NECO Candidates.
Free Guide To NECO English Language Questions And Answers 2020 Expo for 2020 OBJ (Essay, Theory and Objectives) | paper 1, 2 & 3 Solution.
Are you ready for the ride? If yes, then I get it all for you. I am sharing the free NECO English Language Questions And Answers 2020 Expo Hints here with you. You don’t actually have to bother about the upcoming exams because at the end of this post, you will be able to answer all NECO English Questions by yourself.
If you really want to pass your NECO exam in one sitting, then you actually need this expo more than every other person. This article will prepare you properly for this exam. It will guide you on how to pass this NECO Exam by yourself even without expo and cheating.
The 2020 NECO English Language Examination Scheme and Format
Prepare very well for the WAEC English Language Exam before going for the exam. according to the Scheme, The subject will be examined as a composite paper made up of two papers-papers 1, 2 and 3 to be answered in 2 hours 30 minutes.
PAPER 1: Will consist of Section A and B. Section A has 50 compulsory multiple choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks. while section B is theory questions.
PAPER 2: This Paper Will Contain five Different essay topics, Letter Writing and a passage and it will test candidate’s abilities in comprehension and summary. This paper will last for 2 hours only.
PAPER 3: This Paper Will Contain sixty (60) Objective questions on Test of Orals, Listening Comprehension. This paper will last for 45 minutes only.
How To Answer NECO English Language Objective Questions [OBJ Paper 1 & 3 and Oral]
NECO section A contains Objective Questions of 4 or 5 different options. In case, how do you choose a correct Answer form this 4 or 5 options?
To the correct Answer form those different options, follow the steps below:
- 1. Read a particular question more than once before trying to choose an answer.
- 2. Answer the questions you know first.
- 3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
- 4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
- 5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
- 6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
- 7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
- 8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer NECO English Language Theory Questions [Letter Writing].
NECO Theory Questions are not the same as the Objective Questions. NECO theory exam questions can sometimes be intimidating especially when you have no self-confidence.
The first thing you have to do when you are about to answer NECO theory Questions is to eliminate fear and believe that you can make it..
NECO theory Questions always come in different forms and format and each format needs a unique and correct answer.
To Answer any NECO theory question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
NECO English Theory (Essay) Answers Format 2020
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
How to get the NECO 2020 English Language Questions And Answers.
I am very unique and straight forward. I don’t deceive people to the wrong path. There are actually sure ways to pass your NECO Exam legibly without expo or cheating. All you need is preparation! Preparation!! Preparation!!!.
I quote “he who fail to prepare is actually preparing to fail”. Failure comes when you make preparation your worst enemy.
Everything is all about planning and preparation. If you can follow our tips and guides on how to get answers to any subject in this NECO Exams, then your success is 99% guaranteed.
Very good NECO 2020 English Language Questions And Answers Examination Instructions to follow To Make “A”.
- 1. Read the instructions at the first page of the exams paper before you start writing.
- 2. Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so.
- 3. USE only HB pencil to shade your OMR in the OBJ Section
- 4. You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- 5. You can use calculator for your calculation. But endeavor to use the recommended calculator.
- 6. Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, write NECO, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- 7. Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed. Else, call the attention of the examiner.
- 8. Behave yourself. Misbehaving in the exams hall may mark the end of your exams on that very subject.
- 9. Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo (Unless you are using Miracle center for your NECO English Language).
- 10. Use a very bold and clear handwriting.
- 11. Checkout for writing errors, misspelling an wrong sentence usage.
- 12. Head straight and answer the questions you know first before trying out the difficult ones.
Area Of Concentration For NECO 2020 English Language Exam
Below are the step-by-step guides on how to prepare for NECO English Language 2020 Exam and solve all the English Language Exam’s problems by yourself.
Like I quoted before “he who fail to prepare is actually preparing to fail” Preparation is the key to Success, anybody looking for any other way to pass NECO English Language Questions And Answers 2020 from good preparation is looking for a way to fail. All you need to do is to sit down to study your English Language. You can Study your English Language properly using the No.2 below.
Use Good English Language Textbooks
All that you are looking for is in your textbook. There is nothing good as sound textbooks. The textbooks are your companion. Make good use of English Language textbooks in addition to your class note and you will see yourself solving complex English Language questions.
One textbook is not enough, some textbooks make harder topics more simpler to understand than the others. You are advised to make textbooks your companion.
Use NECO English Language Past Questions and Answers 2020
Most of the questions you will see in this exams are repeated questions of past years NECO exams. Even if the questions happen not to be a repeated question, I am 100% sure it most have the same format of the past questions. Using past questions will give you the insight of how the exam will look like.
Being able to answer past questions correctly actually means you can also give/get this NECO English Language Questions And Answers 2020 correctly by yourself without Expo or cheating.