NECO Civic Education Answers 2020: Free NECO Civic Education Questions and Answers and Free Expo Runs Hints for Theory & OBJ (Paper 1 and paper 2 Essay and Objective). Get free Expo Hints below.
Hurray!!! Are you ready for the ride? If yes, then I get it all for you. I am sharing the free NECO 2020 Civic Education Questions And Answers here today with you. You don’t actually have to bother about the upcoming exams because I have the answers for it already.
Earlier the better as they use to say, you need this NECO 2020 Civic Education Questions And Answers early so as to prepare properly for the paper.
Correct NECO Civic Education Answers 2020: Get free Expo Hints For NECO Civic Education Theory & OBJ Questions and Answers and Free Expo Hints for Paper 1 and paper 2 (Essay and Objective).
If you really want to pass your NECO exam in one sitting, then you actually need this expo more than every other person. This article will prepare you properly for this exam. It will guide you on how to pass this NECO exam by yourself even without expo and cheating.
2020 NECO Civic Education Exam Scheme and Format
The NECO Obj Questions are similar to that of WAEC. So you don’t have to panic. Like every other Exams, the Obj will contain 50 or less Multiple choice questions. The theory part of the exam is still the same. In the theory section, you will be given % or more Questions which you will be required to answer any three.
So, The 2020 NECO Civic Education Exam will follow the below format:
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple choice objective questions all of which should be answered within 40 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of six essay questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions within 2 hours for 80 marks.
Needed Materials for NECO Civic Education Exam Preparation 2020
- Make use of syllabus
- Use recommended textbooks for each subject
- Study with past questions
- Attend private lessons/classes
How To Answer NECO Civic Education Objective Questions [OBJ Section A]
NECO Civic Education section A contains Objective Questions of 4 or 5 different options. In this case, how do you choose a correct Answer form this 4 or 5 options?
To the correct Answer form those different options, follow the steps below:
- 1. Read a particular question more than once before trying to choose an answer.
- 2. Answer the questions you know first.
- 3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
- 4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
- 5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
- 6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
- 7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
- 8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer NECO Civic Education Theory Questions [Section B].
NECO Civic Education Theory Questions are not the same as the Objective Questions. NECO theory exam questions can sometimes be intimidating especially when you have no self-confidence.
The first thing you have to do when you are about to answer NECO theory Questions is to eliminate fear and believe that you can make it..
NECO Civic Education theory Questions always come in different forms and format and each format needs a unique and correct answer.
To Answer any NECO Civic Education theory question, follow this steps:
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
NECO Civic Education Theory Answers Structures 2020
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
Area Of Concentration For NECO 2020 Civic Education Exam
Below are the step-by-step guides on how to prepare for NECO Civic Education 2020 Exam and solve all the Civic Education Exam’s problems by yourself.
Like I quoted before “he who fail to prepare is actually preparing to fail” Preparation is the key to Success, anybody looking for any other way to pass NECO Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020 from good preparation is looking for a way to fail. All you need to do is to sit down to study your Civic Education. You can Study your Civic Education properly using the No.2 below.
Use Good Civic Education Textbooks
All that you are looking for is in your textbook. There is nothing good as sound textbooks. The textbooks are your companion. Make good use of Civic Education textbooks in addition to your class note and you will see yourself solving complex Civic Education questions.
One textbook is not enough, some textbooks make harder topics more simpler to understand than the others. You are advised to make textbooks your companion.
Use NECO Civic Education Past Questions and Answers 2020
Most of the questions you will see in this exams are repeated questions of past years NECO exams. Even if the questions happen not to be a repeated question, I am 100% sure it most have the same format of the past questions. Using past questions will give you the insight of how the exam will look like.
Being able to answer past questions correctly actually means you can also give/get this NECO Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020 correctly by yourself without Expo or cheating.
How to get the NECO 2020 Civic Education Questions And Answers.
I am very unique and straight forward. I don’t deceive people to the wrong path. There are actually sure ways to pass your NECO Exam legibly without expo or cheating. All you need is preparation! Preparation!! Preparation!!!.
I quote “ he who fail to prepare is actually preparing to fail”.
Failure comes when you make preparation your worst enemy. Everything is all about planning and preparation. If you can follow our tips and guides on how to get answers to any subject in this NECO Exams, then your success is 99% guaranteed.
2020 NECO Civic Education Examination Instructions to follow To Make “A”.
- 1. Read the instructions at the first page of the exams paper before you start writing.
- 2. Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so.
- 3. USE only HB pencil to shade your OMR in the OBJ Section
- 4. You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- 5. You can use calculator for your calculation. But endeavor to use the recommended calculator.
- 6. Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, write NECO, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- 7. Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed. Else, call the attention of the examiner.
- 8. Behave yourself. Misbehaving in the exams hall may mark the end of your exams on that very subject.
- 9. Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo (Unless you are using Miracle center for your NECO Civic Education).
- 10. Use a very bold and clear handwriting.
- 11. Checkout for writing errors, misspelling an wrong sentence usage.
- 12. Head straight and answer the questions you know first before trying out the difficult ones.