NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Screening form, Date And Requirements 2019/2020
NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2019/2020 Academic Session.
This is to update all the 2019/2020 jamb candidates that choose NAU/UNIZIK as their first choice in the 2019 Jamb exams on the registration of the NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements .
KEYWORDS COVERED IN THIS POST
Is NAU/UNIZIK post utme form out for 2019/2020?, NAU/UNIZIK post utme portal, NAU/UNIZIK post utme date 2019/2020, NAU/UNIZIK post utme date 2019/2020, how much is NAU/UNIZIK post utme form?, is NAU/UNIZIK post utme form for 2019/2020 out?, NAU/UNIZIK post utme form 2019/2020, NAU/UNIZIK post utme cut off mark..
Now that you have succeeded in your 2019 jamb exams, this is the right and best time to start working your way down to the tertiary institution that you choose to study and this is why I have come to inform the general public that the NAU/UNIZIK/UNIZIK Post UTME Form is out. If you are among those googling NAU/UNIZIK 2019 Post UTME Screening, NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2019, NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Registration 2019, NAU/UNIZIK 2019 Post UTME Screening Date, NAU/UNIZIK Cut off mark 2019, NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Requirements 2019 etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
Before we go further, I will love to let you know that the only candidates that are eligible for the NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form and Requirements are jamb candidates with scores of at least 180.
But don’t worry, if you have a score below 180, then you can:
See schools that accept low jamb scores here.
Secure admission for yourself even with low Jamb scores Here.
Upgrade your jamb scores here.
Join NAU/UNIZIK admission facebook group here
Also See how to calculate Your Jamb Scores and O’level to Know if You will Be admitted here
How to Apply for NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2019 – This site will give you all you want about the ongoing Post UTME Screening Admission by the above-mentioned university. You’ll equally see the requirements, closing date and How to apply right here on this site.
As earlier said, this is to quickly inform the General Public, as well as, all suitable and qualified candidates that the management of the Nigerian NAU/UNIZIK is yet undergoing its 2019 admission process. Due to this fact, it has called on all interested applicants to quickly apply for the Screening form of the four-year Degree programs before the deadline.
As a result of the numerous questions we have received from our readers, we in Naijafocus.com.ng has decided to make this information available to all admission seeker in the NAU/UNIZIK. We are going to show you how to apply, requirements and the deadline for registration.
NAU/UNIZIK Admission Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose NAU/UNIZIK as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME.
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on ‘ Create Account’
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE.
How much is NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2019?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of
Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Requirements 2019/2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2019 NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
2019/2020 NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form.
The University of Benin is inviting candidates who choose the institution as their FIRST choice in the 2018 UTME and had a minimum score of 180 and above to apply for the NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Eligibility And Cuttoff Mark Requirement.
Applicant for this NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise must have a Minimum Score of 180 and above to be eligible for the screening exercise.
Procedure for Online Registration and Payment for the NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening:
Eligible candidates must pay the required amount via the School portal.
Guides for NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Registration
- Eligible Candidates are to visit to School Official Website or Assigned Outlets to pay,get and register for the Post utme exercise
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After the registration, make sure you have a copy of the NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME POST UTME Slip.
Mandatory Data To Fill On The NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME/Screening Form.
The below are the details that will appear on your NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening form after printing.
- Your full name.
- Your L.G.A of Origin.
- Your State and Nationality.
- Your D.O.B
- Your blood group.
- Your Jamb Reg. No.
- Your Jamb subject combination.
- Your screening Date and time. Etc.
Requirements for the NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening.
Below are the complete requirement for the NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Your NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening form/slip( the one you printed).
- Passport Photographs
- Very correct Bio-data/information. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic O’level qualifications (WAEC, SSCE,NECO, NABTEB etc).
- (One (1) copy of JAMB (UTME) Original Result printout.
- Recent passport-size photograph with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates written on the reverse side of the photograph.
Date For commencement of NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Keep on visiting this site for updates on the date for the NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening exercise.
Closing Date for NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise:
All interested candidates are expected to complete their registration on or before the closing date which will be announced by the School.
Venue For The NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The venue for the NAU/UNIZIK POST UTME Screening Exercise will be indicated on candidates NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Form/slip. But all the venue is within the School Premises.
Pls Before you Exit this page, make sure you take a look at the tips below.
What To Expect In this NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
It is not all about rushing to apply for the NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise. There are still other things behind that you actually have to know about this NAU/UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise so that you can have a successful Process and also secure your chances of being admitted. Below are some of the best tips that you need to stay in tune for the upcoming Screening. In order to ensure success for candidates, we will outline the procedures of screening process by the university to help you.
- The first thing to consider about this Exercise is your safety. Make sure you practice carefulness as this may be your first time of entering the school campus. Secure your property and do well to hook-up with other Aspirants as soon as possible.
- Don’t be scared about Post UTME Exercise/process. Get Ready and fully prepared for everything
- Endeavor to dress modestly, and keep a good physical appearance.
There are other good information that you need to stay tune and safe in this 2019 screening Exercise. See it here to see the complete guide and tips on What To Expect In NAU/UNIZIK Screening Exercise.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope You found out the necessary information about the NAU/UNIZIK Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2019/2020 that you were looking for?
I hope so because know this article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
I wish you Goodluck and success!!