This is an update on Kwara State College of Education, KWCOE Admission List 2020/2021.
If you are awaiting admission in Kwara State College of Education, KWCOE then this is an update on Kwara State College of Education, KWCOE Admission List 2020/2021 for you.
This Post Is Mainly For:
People that are searching for KWCOE admission list 2020/2021 pdf, KWCOE admission list 2020 pdf, KWCOE admission list 2020/2021 pdf download, KWCOE admission list pdf, KWCOE admission status 2020, KWCOE admission list 2020/21 pdf, www.KWCOE.edu.ng admission list pdf, KWCOE admission Portal 2020/2021, KWCOE Admission status checker 2020/2021, KWCOE admission 2020/2021, How to check KWCOE Admission 2020/2021
How to Check Your Kwara State College of Education, KWCOE Admission Status 2020/2021 On CAPS
Firstly, I will advice you to check your Kwara State College of Education, KWCOE Admission List 2020/2021 from JAMB admission status checking portal so as to enable you “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” the admission.
Follow the procedure outlined below:
How to Check KWCOE Admission Status 2020/2021.
How To Check And Accept Admission On Jamb CAPS.
As at the time of updating this page, first the admission list could only be accessed via the JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal.
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
JAMB CAPS ADMISSION STATUS AND THEIR MEANINGS.
1. CAPS “Welcome but Blank”
Some candidates complain what they see on their profiles is only the word “Welcome” and nothing more.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: Select the three doted line ⋮ at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view) or use a computer to check it.
Make sure you use browsers like Chrome or Firefox.
2. MEANING OF “Not Admitted” ON JAMB CAPS
In most cases, the space for institutions and courses will be empty or blank.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: This message doesn’t mean you won’t be given admission. It only shows no admission is yet to be given by any school. So Wait for your proposed schools to conduct post UTME or admission screening (if they’ve not). If they’ve already done that, they usually continually send lists to JAMB to upload to students’ pages.
3. MEANING OF “Admission in Progress” ON JAMB CAPS
If your JAMB admission status on CAPS in showing “Admission In progress”, then that means JAMB has received your name for admission but they will need to verify some criteria followed by the institution to ascertain their conformity with lay down rules.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: Be happy this is the beginning of your journey to being admitted. I can guarantee if you have this status message, you’ll be offered admission at the end.
All you need to do now is to wait for JAMB to complete their work. Keep checking your status from time to time and sooner the message will change to the next stage.
4. MEANING OF “Recommended” ON JAMB CAPS.
If your JAMB admission status on CAPS in showing “Recommended” then that message is a reassurance that JAMB has received your name on the list and you should be confident that the admission will favour you at the end.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: Your school has offered you the admission but JAMB will have to consent it too. At this stage, the body can change your course to another if you don’t meet up with your original proposed course. So make sure you wait and keep rechecking until your message change to a congratulatory message.
5. CAPS “Admission is Approved”
If your JAMB admission status on CAPS in showing “Admission Approved” then this is the congratulatory message you have been waiting for. Once, you’re shown this message, no going back.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: Even if this message doesn’t say what course is given or which school gives, you’re still certain you have been offered admission. It may take a few days before other details are shown. So keep on Checking back for messages that will display which school and what course you’re offered. Just recheck your profile from to time.
6. MEANING OF “Congratulations, you’ve been offered Admission” ON JAMB CAPS.
If you see this on your JAMB CAPS Admission Status, then it means you have been admitted. This is what you most likely see after you have accepted the admission or sometimes before. 2020/2021 SCREENING FORM AND DATES
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: This reassures you that, nothing else is expected of you on the JAMB profile unless you want to print original JAMB result, admission letter or do a change of course (if your school offers you a course different from the one you chose in UTME).
PLS NOTE THIS:
2. Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
3. Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
4. Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
7. MEANING OF “Accept or Reject Admission” ON JAMB CAPS.
This time, JAMB wants to be sure you want to accept or reject the admission. This is a very sensitive stage. JAMB doesn’t want to give you admission and later you don’t have interests in it again.
This will deprive a student who wants such an opportunity to be admitted instead of you. Hence, they want you to confirm that you want the school and the course offered.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: Pls Don’t joke with this stage. JAMB may eventually withdraw your admission if you don’t accept the offer. In fact, you won’t be able to print the JAMB admission letter unless you accept the offer. So, accept the offer if you’re ok with that or reject it to give another student space.
If you accept, print your JAMB admission letter and wait for your school to upload your list to the school’s portal or call you up for documentation.
If you reject the offer, you will have to wait and keep rechecking your status to see if another school will give you admission.
How To Access Kwara State College of Education, KWCOE Admission List 2020/2021 Via The School Portal.
- Go to KWCOE admission status checking portal
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘CHECK’ button to access your KWCOE admission status.
Note: Admission list are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
What to do after being offered admission.
After you might been offered Admission by The school you applied for, the following are the next things you should do:
1. Got to your JAMB CAPS and Accept the Admission.
2. Print your Jamb And school admission letters
3. Pay your acceptance fees within two weeks from admission date to ensure that you interest in the admission.
4. Show up in school and do your final screening and all necessary Registrations.
5. Make all necessary arrangements regarding accommodation etc and make sure you keep enough money to buy all necessary lecture materials.
6. Resume lecture as fast as possible so as to meet up with studies and to get in touch with all necessary information and orientations.
7. Enjoy your new life in Campus but Know that your level 100 is the best level to perform well in school so as to build a good GPA.
8. Study hard and refuse carry-overs
Congratulations to you and welcome to Higher Institution!!!!.. Always meet responsible senior Colleagues for academic assistance.
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.
Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓