HOW TO DO JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION: I’m gonna be guiding you on how to do JAMB change of Institution by yourself. There is always a need for a change of Institution for candidates who may face some challenges.
WHY YOU NEED TO DO JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION.
Candidates with challenges like the ones listed below may be advised to do jamb change of Institution.
- Low JAMB score: There are actually some schools/Institutions that you can never be admitted into except through connections and bribery. For example, the chances of any candidate getting admission to study top Institutions like Medicine and Surgery, Law, Pharmacy with a jamb score of 250 in some top federal universities is very hard. Also, a jamb score of 220 and below may not give candidates admission into competitive Institutions like Business Admin, Public Admin, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Microbiology, etc.
- Admission Denial: If your school denies you admission to a particular Institution, then you can change it to a nearest but less competitive Institution.
- Change of mind: If you have finally thought of something better than the former that the one you chose before, then you can apply for a jamb change of Institution.
GUIDES ON HOW TO DO JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
These are the simple step by step on how to do jamb change of Institution
- FIRST STEP: Login to your Jamb profile using your login credentials i.e your Email and password @ https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- SECOND STEP: After you might have logged in, you will be taken to a new page where you will see options. Select “Correction of Data” among the options.
- THIRD STEP: After STEP 2, a menu item that contains “Institution/Institution” will appear. Click on the menu item.
- FOURTH STEP: When you have done STEP 3, a Transaction ID will be generated for this service. The Transaction ID will appear on the confirmation page screen. PLEASE, make sure you review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID that will appear in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to the email you used for your jamb registration.
- FIFTH STEP: Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. You will use your Transaction ID if you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller.
- SIXTH STEP: On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” while an SMS and email that contains your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button link on the message or email to complete the process.
Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your year of Exam.
- JAMB Registration Number
- STEP 7. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred Institution/Institution and second choices will appear.
Note: The Options available will be based on availability. Click on Submit to complete your change of institution/Institution.
The changes will reflect on your jamb profile after JAMB might have finished processing your application. If Jamb Approve your application, your details will be changed as requested.
How Much is JAMB Change Of Institution Fee/Charges
This was the simple step by step guide on how to do jamb change of Institution by yourself but know, that you have to pay a jamb data correction fee of ₦2,500 to Jamb and not anybody not even Naijafocus.com.ng
More for you:
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet. Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓