Why You Need To Create A Jamb Profile Before Jamb Registration
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB portal has been updated and it is now mandatory for all candidates to create Profile on the Jamb website before they can participate in the 2019 UTME.
When you create your profile on Jamb portal, you can check your Jamb result when it is out, print out your result, admission letter, etc.
Start Your JAMB UTME Registration 2020/2021 Here
Step-By-Step Guide On How to Create a JAMB profile 2020/2021
I have provided a step-by-step guide on How to Create a JAMB profile 2020/2021 below. Follow the guide appropriately.
Step 1: Create your Jamb Email. For you to create your Jamb Profile, you need an email.. See How to create an email for your Jamb Registration for free Here
Step 2: Visit the Jamb official portal Here…
When the page opens up, enter the email address you created in step 1 above and other required details on the form and open your email to verify the registration.
Step 3: Login into your email and confirm it. In case you do not see it on your inbox, check your email spam folder, if you don’t see it there. Please relax and check again in a couple of minutes. It sometimes take time to arrive.
Step 4: Click on the Link JAMB will send you to continue the registration. When the page opens up, enter your name, surname, email, date of birthday, password, etc.
Step 5: Then click on “Sign Up” to complete the creation of your account.
You can now login with your details to view your profile.
How to Register The Main Jamb Exam After Creating a Jamb Profile.
Now that you have known How to Create a JAMB profile 2020/2021, you can go ahead and create one for yourself before you begin the registration process.
REGISTRATION PROCESS AT CBT CENTRES:
After you might have created your jamb profile, you also have to get your Jamb e-pin.. You can see How to Buy Jamb e-Pin Here
After Buying the e-Pin, the candidate will then have to presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for completion of registration. See The list of all The Jamb Accredited Centers in 2020/2021 Here
Candidates are to:
- Pay NOT more than N700 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre
- Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, among others
- Provide choice of institutions and programmes (disciplines)
- Provide qualiﬁcation with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
- Upload relevant certiﬁcates, if not awaiting result
- O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the results online as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her result on the portal of JAMB
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certiﬁcates for DE only
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for
- Mock examination (optional)
- Examination for UTME (actual examination)
- Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
- Do Biometric enrolment (ten ﬁngers)
- Review entries and conﬁrm correctness
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
- Each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration
- There will be no ofﬂine registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real time online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed.
Complete Guides For Jamb Registration 2020/2021
- It is mandatory for all Jamb candidates to register their proﬁles before proceeding to buy the ePIN
- The registration fee is non-refundable
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions
- All CBT centres have been mandated to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. These ﬁnancial institutions are to be present at the CBT centres for the purpose of collecting all No CBT centre staff is allowed to conduct direct cash transaction with the candidates
- Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration
- Multiple registrations are not Candidates who register more than once will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed
- Candidates should note that they are required to be present and take live photograph which will be embossed on their result slips and admission letters. No scanned/stapled passport photograph is allowed
- Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study, they will also be tested on a general text: “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates/Ofﬁcials would not be allowed to enter into the examination centre with wristwatch, Phone, electronic device, or any pen/biro. Only common pencil is allowed
Candidates are warned that the Board does not require nor Authorize the services of ANY cyber cafe or establishment other than the accredited CBT centres for this exercise.
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓