This is an update on Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Admission List 2019/2020.
If you are awaiting admission in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU then this is an update on Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Admission List 2019/2020 for you.
How to Check Your Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Admission Status 2019/2020 On CAPS
Firstly, I will advice you to check your Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Admission List 2019/2020 from JAMB admission status checking portal so as to enable you “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” the admission.Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Admission.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
How To Access Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Admission List 2019/2020.
- Go to COOU admission portal at https://portal.COOU.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your COOU 2019/2020 admission status
Note: Admission list are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
How To Check And Accept Admission On Jamb CAPS.
Alternatively, you can also check Your admission status via Jamb CAPS.
To Check your admission via Jamb CAPS, follow the steps below.
1. Visit www.jamb.org.ng
2. Enter your Email and password to Login
3. Click Check Admission Status at the left sidebar
4. Click Access My CAPS
5. Click Admission Status and wait for your admission status to load and display.
6. You can accept or reject admission by tapping the Accept Admission or Reject Admission buttons at the bottom.
What to do after being offered admission.
After you might been offered Admission by The school you applied for, the following are the next things you should do:
1. Got to your JAMB CAPS and Accept the Admission.
2. Pay your acceptance fees within two weeks from admission date to ensure that you interest in the admission.
3. Show up at the school and do your final screening and all necessary Registrations.
4. Make all necessary arrangements regarding accommodation etc and make sure you keep enough money to buy all necessary lecture materials.
5. Resume lecture as fast as possible so as to meet up with studies and to get in touch with all necessary information and orientations.
6. Enjoy your new life in Campus but Know that your level 100 is the best level to perform well in school so as to build a good GPA.
7. Study hard and refuse carry-overs
Congratulations to you and welcome to Higher Institution!!!!.. Always meet responsible senior Colleagues for academic assistance.