Best ways to make money Online in Nigeria..
Are you looking for the best ways to make money Online in Nigeria? If yes, then i have it all for you.
I want to teach you the best ways to make money Online in Nigeria.
What I am about to show you are the most surest and best ways to make money Online in Nigeria.
So chill and relax while reading on…
There are so many best ways to make money Online in Nigeria but 90% of them appears to be scam.
So the biggest problem with this best ways to make money Online in Nigeria is knowing the right online money making platform that really pays.
That is why I am here to tell and show you the best ways to make money Online in Nigeria.
The best ways to make money Online in Nigeria
Make Money From Freelancing websites
Freelancing is a model that allows you to work on a project-by-project basis, without being permanently committed by a specific employer. You would have the benefit of being able to choose your clients as well as flexible working hours. The flexibility makes it a popular means to make money as a student or as an intentional way of life.
The skills that are popular with freelancing are:
Graphics Design: you can design logos, brochures, business cards, etc.
Social Media management: you can manage the social media profile/accounts for small businesses
Blogging: you can write articles or blog posts for others.
There are several freelancing websites out there. The popular and legit ones include:
- Hubstaff Talent
Take Part-Time Online Jobs
This would be relevant where you already have a full-time regular job but wish to supplement your income with extra cash. Some companies and individuals are happy to hire on a part-time basis, based on their own requirements.
Take Full-Time Online Jobs
This is just like any other job, except it is carried remotely. This is quite common, especially in developed countries.
Some tasks are easy to carry out remotely and so a lot of full-time jobs are available online.
Websites where you can signup to find full-time or part-time online jobs
- freeeup.com: it specializes in digital marketing jobs
- outsourcely.com: it supports full-time, part-time and even freelance jobs
Shop Online And Still Make Money
Best places to shop online and Make money For Free.
Run Online Business Online
Where you have some business management acumen in addition to the relevant skills you can offer, running a business online might be a good idea. Running a business can be the most challenging of the means to make money online, but it can also be the most rewarding when done right. Importantly, you need bankable business ideas, to succeed.
Depending on how big you wish to scale, you need to hire other people. This can also be done online. Your entire staff can work remotely over the Internet.
It is an excellent idea to register the business with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria and then open a business bank account that goes with the business. You need to create Email Addresses and create a Website for your online business to be effective. Social Media accounts can also help with reaching your target market.
You can make money online by running your own business, from activities including:
- blogging: you can start and run a blog to make money if you have good writing skills. You can monetize your blog for income using Google Adsense or dozens of other ad networks. This can be challenging considering this area is getting saturated but the right niche can give you a massive edge.
- supporting SMEs: you can offer services that Small-scale and Medium-scale Enterprises need, where you have the training and skills. Examples include Accounting, Web Design, etc.
- affiliate marketing: you can sign-up as an affiliate to big merchants and then market their products/services for commissions.
- app development: the smartphone industry keeps growing. Businesses create smartphone apps in other to tap into this industry to serve their customers better. You can set up a business to offer app development.
- digital marketing: this would include Search Engine Optimization (SEO) marketing, Social Media marketing and every other activity that would help with marketing a business online.
Learn Online Skill and Make Money.
There are dozens of credible websites where you can learn online. Some are free, others are premium. They all cover a wide range of topics including Design, Web & App Development, Business, IT & Software, Personal Development, Marketing, Photography, Music, Video Production, etc.
- YouTube – aside from the goofy clips, there are millions of extremely useful tutorial videos on YouTube, created by companies and individuals, that are eager to share skills with you. All the video tutorials are completely free-of-charge. You only need a good internet connection and a skill for searching, to find the best tutorials. Eventually, you would notice the best Youtube channels that cover the subject matter you are interested in. You can subscribe to these channels and enable notification, so you are automatically notified of new videos.
- edX – This is another free platform. It offers Free courses designed specifically for interactive study via the web. It is lead by American universities: MIT, Harvard, and Berkeley.
Premium learning platforms: these are not free. You would need to pay. They offer knowledge using different payment models. While some require a monthly subscription, others allow you to buy each tutorial. Examples of these platforms are:
- Lynda – this is a subscription-based learning platform that is now owned by the business social network, Linkedin.
- Udemy – with over 80,000 courses & tutorials, Udemy delivers online courses that cover many topics and interests. The fees vary and they regularly offer steep discounts.
- Udacity – This platform offers a hybrid model. It provides free online courses along with a range of certification options for a fee.
With a good set of skills on-hand, you are ready to make money online. The better your skills, the higher your chances of making good money.
Those were the best ways to make money Online in Nigeria that you should try out..