Best Nigerian Ad Network for Nigerian Bloggers
If you are a new Nigerian blogger that doesn’t meet up with the Adsense terms and conditions, then this Best Nigerian Ad Network for Nigerian Bloggers is for you. If you are a Nigerian blogger that depend solely on Adsense, then i quote you wrong. What I am about sharing with you today are the Best Nigerian Ad Network for Nigerian Bloggers.
Why You Need To Choose This Best Nigerian Ad Network for Nigerian Bloggers.
- The good thing about this Best Nigerian Ad Network for Nigerian Bloggers is that they pay you directly into your bank account. That means with this Best Nigerian Ad Network for Nigerian Bloggers, you can easily monetize your blog and withdraw it when you have a minimum of N2,500.
- Another good thing is that many of this Best Nigerian Ad Network for Nigerian Bloggers pay as low as N2,500. That means, you can withdraw your money when you have a balance of N2,500 and above which is very easy to make.
- Also, this Best Nigerian Ad Network for Nigerian Bloggers doesn’t consider the traffic you have before approving you. Many of them give instant approval
- You can put more than one of these Ad networks in a blog without having fear of being bound and you can sign-up and put their banner in your blog in less than 30 minutes.
- This ad networks advertise on your website/blog and pay you big money.
- Easy approval: Some of this Ad network gives instant approval while some takes some hours to review your website.
- Currency: All of them pay in naira which make it easier
- Payment method: They pay directly into your bank Account
- Site and traffic requirements: They don”t consider the traffic you have before approval.
List of Best Nigerian Ad Network for Nigerian Bloggers
Below are the list of the Best Nigerian Ad Network for Nigerian Bloggers that you should try out.
This is not only one of the top paying Nigerian ad networks; it is also among the top ad networks in Africa. They offer both cpc and ppm, while signing up, you will be given the option to fill your choice currency, and you will see the Dollar, Naira and other currencies.
The sign-up to this ad network is easy and requires no minimum traffic; they offer a minimum payment of $50 and offer many different forms of Banner ads.
They also allow you to earn 3% of the money spent by an advertiser or 5% of the money gained by the publisher you referred. Their pay is through PayPal for (non-Nigerians) and bank wire transfer.
Adquet is also one of the top ad networks in Nigeria, easy sign-up, no minimum traffic required, supports sub-domain (example.blogspot.com, example.wordpresss.com) and accept almost all niches, they pay from N5 to N100 per click depending on the banner size and their minimum payout is N2,500 via PayPal or bank wire transfer. They offer both cpc and ppm ads. You can sign-up both as an advertiser and a publisher.
Read their terms and conditions properly before signing up, they hate floating ads and can ban you for that, they also ban people that click on their own ads.
It’s another good ad network in Nigeria with fast approval. Just like Adquet you can sign-up both as a publisher and an advertiser. It offers both cpc and cpm ads and their minimum payout is N3,000 via bank wire transfer.
Just like Adquet, clicking on their ads in your blog can lead to them banning your account.
Sign-up NG Adverts
This is another top ad network in Nigeria with a minimum payout of N2,500 via bank wire transfer. It offers both cpc and ppm ads and supports advertising on both mobile app and websites. Some of the big companies that support this ad network include Pepsi, MTN and Jobberman. It doesn’t require any minimum traffic to sign up and their ads are virus free.
Sign-up for Twinpine Network free.
These another nice Nigerian ad network with no minimum traffic requirement and easy sign-up. Although their ads are not too friendly, the pay much for clicks (more than impression). Their minimum payout is N2,000 and they pay directly into your bank account (faster than other ones) and they offer both cpm and ppm.
NOTE: They are strict and will ban your account ones they notice any spam clicks.
Sign-up for Dochase free.
Nairapp is one Nigerian Advertising Network that has mobile and pc friendly ads.
They are really good for bloggers based in Nigeria that would love to monetize their site.
They Offer both Pay per click and Pay Per Impression
Approval is easy and fast with no minimum traffic required.
Offer both text and banner ads
Earn 25% of the money spent by publisher you refer and 5% of the
money earned by publisher you refer.
Minimum payout is #3000 offer payouts to Paypal, check or Bank wire.
Those were some of the Best Nigerian Ad Network for Nigerian Bloggers that you should try out.
- Please make sure you try to read the terms and conditions of each of this ad network before signing-up to avoid banning your account.
- Avoid clicking on your ads if you don’t want your account to be ban.
- You must have a Nigerian bank account to be able to make your withdrawal
There are other good Nigerian ad networks that are not listed here. So if you have tested any of the ones listed above, then share your thoughts on them and also endeavor to add or suggest other good ones that are not listed here.