AKSU School Fees & acceptance fee 2020/2021
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU School Fees for 2020/2021 Academic Session: AKSU School Fees for 2020/2021 – Freshers & Returning Student.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University wishes to inform all the Newly admitted Students and Direct Entry candidates that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as School Fees.
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU School Fees for 2020/2021 Academic Session:
On this page, you will get to know about AKSU School Fees for 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to securely pay yours without mistakes.
In this case, I am here to announce to all the newly admitted and those seeking to choose AKSU as their first choice institution that the management of AKSU has released the the School Fees for 2020/2021 Academic Session:
AKSU School Fees for 2020/2021 – New & Returning Student.
So if you are searching for how much AKSU School Fees for 2020/2021 Academic Session is, then this is for you.
If you are a student in AKSU or an aspiring Akwa Ibom State University student, you will be a little bit interested in knowing the Break down for AKSU School Fee.
- Get AKSU POST UTME Application form Here
- Check AKSU Admission Status / list here
- AKSU Cut Off Mark for Admission
AKSU School Fees For Undergraduates 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|Fees For Indigenes||N53,000.00 per session|
|Fees for Non-indigenes||N73,000.00 per session|
Take note :
- In your first year popularly known as 100 level you will be assigned 5 General Studies Courses, there are special lecturers that handle this courses hence you will have to pay 500 naira per courses for a year.
- If you are registering GST courses as a returning student ( 200 level, 300 level) then you have to still pay the 500 naira, this same fee applies to those who have carry over in any of the GST courses.
AKSU SCHOOL FEES FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
The akwa ibom state university School fees for old & returning students is between N56,000 to N76,000.
How to Pay AKSU School Fees.
Below are the simple steps to pay Aksu school fee for both new and old students
- Go to the AKSU School fee portal @ http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng/
- Fill in your jamb reg no. & your access code on your bio data form in the space provided
- Wait for a dashboard to come up then tab on “PAYMENT”,
- Now select the level you are paying for and the semester and tab on “pay”.
- The are two options for payment. You can choose to pay online or through the bank.
- Proceed to Complete your payment and print out your receipt.
How much is aksu acceptance fee 2020/2021
For those who are asking how much is aksu acceptance fee we are going to use this medium to break everything down to you.
The akwa ibom state university acceptance fee is about 30,500 flat rate for indigenes and non indigenes.
How to pay AKSU acceptance fee 2020/2021
- You have log on to http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- When the page loads Click on “Register Now”.
- Click “Admission”.
- At this point carefully select “Bio Data”.
- In the space provided Enter your JAMB Registration Number and then click “Verify”.
- Then Click the “click to make payment link” which is on the right side of the page
- You have to Print the pre-analysis slip and before you take the slip to the Bank.
AKSU hostel accommodation fee 2020/2021
At the time of writing this article we don’t have the actual fee Akwa Ibom State University students pay for accommodation fee.
- All year one students are to take the compulsory 5 (five) GSS (General Studies Courses). Therefore, they are to pay an extra N2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred Naira) only, for the 5 (five) GSS courses @ N500.00 per GSS course.
- Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course.
KINDLY CHECK THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL LATER FOR PAYMENT PROCEDURE.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about AKSU School Fees kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time using the comment box below.