AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2019/2020
Latest update on AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2019/2020.
AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Requirements for AKSU Admission 2019/2020
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2019/2020…
Please Take a Pause And Read This!!!!!!! Before we go further, I will love to let you know that the only candidates that are eligible for the AKSU 2019/2020 Post UTME Exercise are the candidates that have made upto the University’s required/recommended Cutoff Mark
But don’t worry, if you have a score lower than their cutoff mark, then you can:
- See schools that accept low jamb scores here.
- Secure admission for yourself even with low Jamb scores Here.
- Upgrade your jamb scores here.
- Join UI admission facebook group here
- See Also See how to calculate Your Jamb Scores and O’level to Know if You will Be admitted here
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2019/2020
The management of Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the Post UTME admission form for Akwa Ibom State University, Uturu 2019-2020 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. AKSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 160 for all department.
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Admission Requirements 2019/2020
Applications are invited fromm suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Thursday 5th July, 2018.
Admission Process/Eligibility Criteria.
All candidates who selected Akwa Ibom State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to AKSU as their First choice and those who did not use AKSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Screening 2019/2020.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the AKSU portal via http://www.aksu.edu.ng and complete their registration.
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download/printout a copy of the form as an evidence of registration.
Requirements For Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Exercise 2019/2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2019 AKSU Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that Their Original Jamb Result, O’level Result and other recommended Documents for Gaining Admission into Tertiary Institution that are not yet mentioned are ready.
CLOSING DATE For The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Registration 2019/2020:
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test is on the recommended closing date as announced by the school
GUIDES TO FOLLOW
- Make Sure you enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address during the registration for further and better communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application before the closing date will automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Complete the Application Form by providing all required information and data
- Ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection.
- Make sure you download/keep a copy of the form as an evidence of registration.
I hope You found out the necessary information that you were looking for?
I hope so because know this article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends and also add your comment below.
I WISH YOU GOODLUCK AND SUCCESS!!!