AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2020/2021
Latest update on AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2020.
AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Requirements for AKSU Admission 2020. The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2020…
Please Take a Pause And Read This!!!!!!!
Before we go further, I will love to let you know that the only candidates that are eligible for the AKSU 2020 Post UTME Exercise are the candidates that have made upto the University’s required/recommended Cutoff Mark
But don’t worry, if you have a score lower than their cutoff mark, then you can:
- See schools that accept low jamb scores here.
- Secure admission for yourself even with low Jamb scores Here.
- Upgrade your jamb scores here.
- Join UI admission facebook group here
- See Also See how to calculate Your Jamb Scores and O’level to Know if You will Be admitted here
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Requirements 2020
The management of Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the Post UTME admission form for Akwa Ibom State University, Uturu 2019-2020 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. AKSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 160 for all department.
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Screening form And Admission Requirements 2020
Applications are invited fromm suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020 academic session.
All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Thursday 5th July, 2019
Admission Process/Eligibility Criteria.
All candidates who selected Akwa Ibom State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to AKSU as their First choice and those who did not use AKSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Screening 2020.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the AKSU portal via http://www.aksu.edu.ng and complete their registration.
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download/printout a copy of the form as an evidence of registration.
Requirements For Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Exercise 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2019 AKSU Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that Their Original Jamb Result, O’level Result and other recommended Documents for Gaining Admission into Tertiary Institution that are not yet mentioned are ready.
CLOSING DATE For The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Registration 2020:
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test is on the recommended closing date as announced by the school
GUIDES TO FOLLOW
- Make Sure you enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address during the registration for further and better communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application before the closing date will automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Complete the Application Form by providing all required information and data
- Ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection.
- Make sure you download/keep a copy of the form as an evidence of registration.
Advice For Admission Seekers
No course is more important than another but some will fetch you job faster while some will delay your getting job offers. In fact the whole thing epitomizes the proverbial quote in Animal Farm that “All animals are equal but some are more equal than others. ”
Where you graduated can affect your job search. Also some schools can delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Your certificate must be intact for you to secure a well paid job. So Insist on school that don’t delay when it comes to issuing certificate. Finally avoid school that is prone to crisis which always result to strike.
I hope You found out the necessary information that you were looking for?
I WISH YOU GOODLUCK AND SUCCESS!!!