Waec/Neco Agricultural Science Past Questions And Answers
I am sure you are here because you need sure Waec/Neco Agricultural Science Past Questions And Answers
That is exactly what I am about sharing with you today. What I am about sharing with you is not all about sharing only Agricultural Science Waec/ Neco Past Questions And Answers only. But I also want to expose you to how to answer Neco questions on Agricultural science.
Agricultural science is a simple course that you need not to bother about. Answering Agricultural Science Questions is very simple compare to other subjects. Agriculturalulture is practiced all around us and most of the topics in Agricultural science is our daily practical. People practice Agriculturalulture all around us daily. Even without reading much, you can still pass your Agricultural Science Neco exams. All you need is fast thinking and sharp memory.
Study the below Agricultural Science Waec/ Neco Past Questions And Answers below and master them. Most of the exams you will see in your Neco exams will be similar to this ones listed here.
Sample Agricultural Science Waec/ Neco Past Questions And Answers.
1. Elastic demand is the type in which a change in price.…
A. brings about greater change in quantity of goods demanded
B. of a commodity leads to little or no change in demand
C. leads to equal change in commodity demanded
D. may not change the demand of quantity of commodity.
2. Farm labour is usually measured in terms of
A. amount of wages paid to labour
B. hours or days of work by labour
C. level of education of labour
D. type of work done by labour.
3. A piece of information contained in payroll record of farms is
A. date of employment
C. income generated
D. total credit.
4. Retailers may create artificial scarcity of goods by
A. price hiking
C. under producing
5. The most effective method of disseminating information among farmers is through
A. individual method
B. group method
C. mass method
D. cooperative method
6.The causative organism of Avian influenza is a
7. The introduction of proper planktons species into the pond is referred to as
8. Selection based on the performance of ancestors is referred to as
A. family selection
B. pedigree selection
C. progeny selection
D. line selection.
9. The most important of all the factors of production in crop farming is
10. Which of the following farm animals is considered as monogastric?
11. The process of mating in poultry is referred to as
12. In farm animals, a sign of heat includes
A. profuse salivation
B. secretions from the vulva
C. difficulty in breathing
D. continuous urination.
13. The anti-sterility vitamin in livestocks nutrition is
A. vitamin K
B. vitamin E
C. vitamin C
D. vitamin B.
14. The relative humidity in an incubator is usually set at
A. 10% – 30%
B. 40% – 60%
C. 70% – 80%
D. 90% – 100%.
15. A serious pest of sweet potato whose larvae destroy the foliage is
A. leaf miners
B. weevils mea
C. mealy bugs
Another good way of succeeding in writing you Agricultural science Neco exams and come out with greater score is to get the agirc science Neco brochure and use it to study. Make your studies with the reference to the topics listed on the Neco brochure.
16. The fertility of soils under forest is sustained mainly by
A. nutrient recycling
B. rodent activities
C. being protected from direct rays of the sun
D. preventing raindrops from directly hitting the soil.
17. The Mendelian law of segregation states that the characteristics which is hidden in an F1, reappears in F2 generation in a ratio
A. 1 : 2
B. 2 : 2
C. 1 : 3
D. 3 : 2
18 The breed of sheep that can be found throughout Nigeria is
C. West Africa dwarf sheep
19. A female cattle which has not had a calf or developed into the mature form of a cow is referred to as
20.The major reason which necessitates the expansion of Agriculturalulture is the increase in
D. animal power
21. Which of the following groups of crops are mostly cultivated in the rainforest zone of Nigeria?
A. Millet, yam and coconut
B. Maize, cocoyam and cassava
C. Sorghum, sweet potato and date
D. Wheat, Irish potato and groundnut
22. In farm animals, gonads are organs associated with
23. Which of the following combinations of farm inputs enhances the healthy growth of crop?
A. Tractor and cash
B. Irrigation and fertilizer.
C. Work bull and implement
D. Cutlass and sacks
24. When farmers engage in both plant and animal
husbandry, they are practising
A. lay farming
B. mixed farming
C. mixed cropping
D. crop rotation
Waec Agric Science Questions And Answers 2020 NaijaFocus.
How To Answer WAEC Agric Science Objective Questions [Section A]
1. Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
2. Answer the questions you know first.
3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer WAEC Agric Science Theory Questions [Section B].
Answering exam questions can be very intimidating especially when one has no self-confidence. When ever you meet any exam, always make sure you eliminate fear.
To answer any WAEC question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
WAEC Theory Answers Structures
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
Hope this was all you needed?
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓
Keywords related to Waec/Neco Agricultural Science Past Questions And Answers
Agricultural jamb past questions and answers pdf
2020 waec Agric science question
gce past questions on Agric science
waec 2020 Agric science answers
Agric science jamb past questions pdf
waec 202020 Agric science answers
waec Agricultural practical question and answer
objective questions on Agric science