Waec/Neco Agric Science Past Questions And Answers
I am sure you are here because you need sure Waec/Neco Agric Science Past Questions And Answers
That is exactly what I am about sharing with you today. What I am about sharing with you is not all about sharing only Agric Science Waec/ Neco Past Questions And Answers only. But I also want to expose you to how to answer Neco questions on Agric science.
Agric science is a simple course that you need not to bother about. Answering Agric Science Questions is very simple compare to other subjects. Agriculture is practiced all around us and most of the topics in Agric science is our daily practical. People practice agriculture all around us daily. Even without reading much, you can still pass your Agric Science Neco exams. All you need is fast thinking and sharp memory.
Study the below Agric Science Waec/ Neco Past Questions And Answers below and master them. Most of the exams you will see in your Neco exams will be similar to this ones listed here.
Sample Agric Science Waec/ Neco Past Questions And Answers.
1. Elastic demand is the type in which a change in price.…
A. brings about greater change in quantity of goods demanded
B. of a commodity leads to little or no change in demand
C. leads to equal change in commodity demanded
D. may not change the demand of quantity of commodity.
2. Farm labour is usually measured in terms of
A. amount of wages paid to labour
B. hours or days of work by labour
C. level of education of labour
D. type of work done by labour.
3. A piece of information contained in payroll record of farms is
A. date of employment
C. income generated
D. total credit.
4. Retailers may create artificial scarcity of goods by
A. price hiking
C. under producing
5. The most effective method of disseminating information among farmers is through
A. individual method
B. group method
C. mass method
D. cooperative method
6.The causative organism of Avian influenza is a
7. The introduction of proper planktons species into the pond is referred to as
8. Selection based on the performance of ancestors is referred to as
A. family selection
B. pedigree selection
C. progeny selection
D. line selection.
9. The most important of all the factors of production in crop farming is
10. Which of the following farm animals is considered as monogastric?
11. The process of mating in poultry is referred to as
12. In farm animals, a sign of heat includes
A. profuse salivation
B. secretions from the vulva
C. difficulty in breathing
D. continuous urination.
13. The anti-sterility vitamin in livestocks nutrition is
A. vitamin K
B. vitamin E
C. vitamin C
D. vitamin B.
14. The relative humidity in an incubator is usually set at
A. 10% – 30%
B. 40% – 60%
C. 70% – 80%
D. 90% – 100%.
15. A serious pest of sweet potato whose larvae destroy the foliage is
A. leaf miners
B. weevils mea
C. mealy bugs
Another good way of succeeding in writing you agric science Neco exams and come out with greater score is to get the agirc science Neco brochure and use it to study. Make your studies with the reference to the topics listed on the Neco brochure.
16. The fertility of soils under forest is sustained mainly by
A. nutrient recycling
B. rodent activities
C. being protected from direct rays of the sun
D. preventing raindrops from directly hitting the soil.
17. The Mendelian law of segregation states that the characteristics which is hidden in an F1, reappears in F2 generation in a ratio
A. 1 : 2
B. 2 : 2
C. 1 : 3
D. 3 : 2
18 The breed of sheep that can be found throughout Nigeria is
C. West Africa dwarf sheep
19. A female cattle which has not had a calf or developed into the mature form of a cow is referred to as
20.The major reason which necessitates the expansion of agriculture is the increase in
D. animal power
21. Which of the following groups of crops are mostly cultivated in the rainforest zone of Nigeria?
A. Millet, yam and coconut
B. Maize, cocoyam and cassava
C. Sorghum, sweet potato and date
D. Wheat, Irish potato and groundnut
22. In farm animals, gonads are organs associated with
23. Which of the following combinations of farm inputs enhances the healthy growth of crop?
A. Tractor and cash
B. Irrigation and fertilizer.
C. Work bull and implement
D. Cutlass and sacks
24. When farmers engage in both plant and animal
husbandry, they are practising
A. lay farming
B. mixed farming
C. mixed cropping
D. crop rotation
Hope this was all you needed?
Keywords related to Waec/Neco Agric Science Past Questions And Answers
agric jamb past questions and answers pdf
2020 waec agricultural science question
gce past questions on agricultural science
waec 2020 agricultural science answers
agricultural science jamb past questions pdf
waec 202020 agricultural science answers
waec agric practical question and answer
objective questions on agricultural science