WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Welcome to your waec help center!!Today’s solution is on Waec 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES Questions and answers. If you are writing this Waec 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES Questions and answers, then this post is for you. I guess you been searching for this Waec 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES Questions and answers for long before you landed here. Anyways, I will try my best to guide you to success.
Here today, I will start by sharing some good tips/guides that will carry you along throughout this exam. Don’t expect Expo from us because you wont get it. But what I am about to show you now is 100% better than expo.
If Are you one of the candidates writing WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES 2019 and you are in need of the WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES Questions and Answers to OBJ/Essay 2019/2020, then you are highly Welcome once again to your waec help center. I will be sharing the WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS with you guys today. Its another great opportunity to meet with us once again. I guess you did well in your yesterday waec exam? if yes, congrats but if NO, hmmmmm sorry for that. Its another great opportunity for those who didn’t perform well that yesterday to wake up from their slumber. Don’t be surprise if you keep on seeing the same advice on all the pages of this site because that is all the truth that you need for a better performances even after this your secondary school.
One good thing about Exam’s success is following guidelines. So we have made provision of some good guidelines that you should follow.
Follow this step by step WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS guide to avoid the same mistake you did yesterday.
HOW TO PRACTICE THIS WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AND GET THINGS RIGHT
There are are simple practice that can help in boosting your performances in this WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS that you are about to write. I will list those things below.
The things you need to do that will help you in boosting your performances in this WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS are listed below:
1. FOLLOW THE 2019 WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES EXAMINATION SCHEME
Prepare very well for the 2019 Waec COMPUTER STUDIES Exams before going for the exam. according to the Scheme. The 2019 Waec Computer Science exam will comprise of Papers 2 & 1 Essay and Objective which will commence from 3.00pm and end by 4.00pm. That means the examination will last for one hours (1hrs) only.
In this post, we will be posting out samples of the WAEC Computer Science questions for candidates that will participate in the examination for practice purposes.
Section A: will consist of ten restricted-response essay questions, all of which must be answered for 40 marks. Candidates are advised not to spend more than 50 minutes on this section.
Section B: will consist of 5 essay type questions of which candidates will be expected to answer any 3 questions only for 60 marks in one hour.
2. FOLLOW THE 2019 WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES EXAMINATION SYLLABUS.
The 2019 WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES syllabus covers everything you need to know before the examination day. To pass WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES Practice very well you need to make use of the recommended syllabus. Make WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES Syllabus your friend and WAEC 2019 will appear very easy.
WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PREAMBLE
The 2019 waec COMPUTER STUDIES Exams will follow the below format.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple choice objective questions all of which should be answered within 40 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of six essay questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions within 2 hours for 80 marks.
WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2 and 3 all which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting. Below is the waec 2019 computer studies examination scheme and some sample questions and answers.
1a) Input device are devices by which data, information and instructions into the computer system
ii) light pen
1c) i) Logic gates are digital components that
typically work two levels of voltage and
determine how a component conducts
ii) Logic gates use Boolean
equations and switch tables.
information is an analyzed or processed data, which is now
more meaningful and decisions can be made based on its
data and information is connected.
Communication technology is the activity of designing,
constructing and maintaining communication systems. In
the modern era it is referred to as ICT. This is information
and communications technology, and includes any
communication device or application such as radio and
LAN-local area network
GPS-global postioning Service.
LAN-local area network
GPS-global postioning Service.
+Secure wireless transmissions.
3. USE COMPUTER STUDIES RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
The West African Examination Council has outlined some recommended text that will be very useful to you in the course of preparation for the exams. the recommended textbooks are there to help you because the pattern of questions set is likely to be the same as that of the recommended texts. Hence the use of the WAEC recommended texts is the key to success
4. GET PREPARED
Preparation is the key to success. Without your preparation towards the forthcoming COMPUTER STUDIES Practice exams, you can not know the correct answers to the questions presented before you. Read for your exams.
5. USE WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
The past waec questions answers for COMPUTER STUDIES contains some good COMPUTER STUDIES Past Questions that are likely to repeated in this year’s exams. Use your past questions and answers for COMPUTER STUDIES and practice the past questions to perfection. If you can answer all the COMPUTER STUDIES Past questions and answers, then you can answer 99% of the Waec COMPUTER STUDIES questions that will appear in that Exams day.
SIMPLE GUDES FOR THE EXAMS
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE
No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exams hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR COMPUTER STUDIES EXAMS
The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES day.
3. GO TO THE COMPUTER STUDIES EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exams venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE COMPUTER STUDIES EXAM PAPER
Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exams hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES exams.
5. USE WHAT YOU READ
I know you read during the course of your preparation. Now is the right time to pour out you have upstairs and scatter waec with the answers to the theory questions. You can get the 2019 waec COMPUTER STUDIES answers from what you read so far.
6. ANSWER THE ONES YOU KNOW.
First of all provide 2019 waec COMPUTER STUDIES answers that you know while waiting for the rest.
7. USE THE WAE E-LEARNING PORTAL TO LEARN SOME NEW LESSONS:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) recently launched a portal called WAEC e-learning to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
BELOW ARE ALL THE WAEC EXAM’S INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW
Below are strict waec instructions for 2019 waec COMPUTER STUDIES answers that you need to follow if you don’t want to be penalize by Waec or your examiner.
For you to get the 2019 waec Machine COMPUTER STUDIES answers without cheating, you must:
1. Not Let the examiner see you cheating else, that maybe the end of your exams.
2. Read and study very hard and do well to follow the Instructions strictly..
1. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
2. Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
3. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for he exams and make sure you go with them.
4. Head to the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because an unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
5. If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favour!
6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you iss yourself before coming into the exams hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
10. If your brain get stuck, just start writing anything and you will start remembering more details.
11. Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
12. Read all the Examination instructions before you start the exams.
13. Add speed to your writing.
14. Revise and review your answers before submitting.
That is the little WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS we can give you for now. The complete and correct WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS will be made available here.
Hope this WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS article will help you to prepare on how to get your WAEC 2019 COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS in a more legalistic way?
I wish you success!