Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers.
Welcome to your waec freedom world!! Today, I will share the Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers here with you guys!! If you are writing this Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers, then this post is for you. I guess you been searching for this Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers for long before you landed here. Anyways, I will try my best to guide you to success.
Here today, I will start by sharing some good tips/guides that will carry you along throughout this exam. Don’t expect Expo from us because you wont get it. But what I am about to show you now is 100% better tha expo.
Sure way to get this Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers before the exam starts
Do you know you can take care of all the Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers by yourself without cheating? If you doubt, then check below and prove me right.
Sure ways to get your Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers right.
- Start preparing for the exams as soon as possible. This is one of the best way to get the
- Study waec Food And Nutrition past questions. This is one of the best ways to get the Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers right. Most of the Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers in the question paper are repeated questions. Studying the weac Food And Nutrition past questions and answers will actually help you to do better in this exams. 50% of the questions you will see on question paper are repeated questions.
- Read and study your Food and Nutrition Textbook. Your Food and Nutrition textbook has all the Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers that you are looking for. All you need to do is to use the waec Food And Nutrition syllable to get the correct guide on the topics that waec will set the questions from.
- Read your Food and Nutrition SS1-SS3 note. Almost all the the answers you are looking for is in your SS1-SS3 Food and Nutrition notebook. Why you still have your textbook but fail exams is because you have eventually made it your biggest enemy.
- Pray before and after exams. Prayer is the key to every success. With God, the Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers will be reflecting here and there. Even after the exams, you still need God through prayer to make sure your exams script are well and properly marked.
- Arrive before time. Rushing to exams hall is very bad. Infact, a lot of things can skip your memory if you go into exams hall in a rush. Endeavor to be there before the exams start and make sure you start along with others to avoid shortening of time.
WAEC Food and Nutrition 2019 Objectives sample Answers
WAEC 2019 Food and Nutrition Answers is another section of the exams whereby you will be required to chose the correct options. The options may range from A to D or you may be required to take True or False. To answer these questions correctly, kindly read the questions at least 3 times. These will help you to pass the Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers very well.
WAEC Food and Nutrition Theory Answers 2019
WAEC Food and Nutrition theory Answers also know as Essay answers. This section requires that candidate chose the questions from his or country and answer. The numbers of questions required Will be mentioned in the exam questions paper.
Below are WAEC Sample Past Questions Answers
1a- a legume is a plant of its fruit or seed in the family fabaceae. They fruit containing a shed or a pod
1b) bean: kidney beans
- legumes are rich in protein
- Legume provide fiber for heart and digestive health
- Legumes help you manage your weight
- Legumes is easy to add to your diet
- baked beans
- Soya milk
- Pea butter
- Long term storage of fresh produce (12
months+) without needing a refrigerator or
- Environmentally friendly – using seasonally
grown and locally sourced fresh produce, re-
use preserving jars, reducing food packaging
and reducing food miles.
- Save money by buying in bulk and
- Flavour! Home canned food won’t contain
artificial preservatives, BPA or other artificial
- Convenience – ready to serve in minutes.
- Community involvement – both the canning
process and sharing with family, friends and
neighbours. Teach skills to the next
- Gifts – nothing beats a homemade jam for a
- Prepare for emergencies and/or illness.
- Personal satisfaction. We love creating new
flavour combinations that you cannot buy in
your local store – and showing how to use
canned food in cooking dishes
- Prevention or delay of microbial
- By keeping out microorganisms (asepsis)
- By removal of microorganisms
- By hindering the growth and activity of
microorganisms (e.g. by low temperatures,
drying, anaerobic conditions, or chemicals).
- By killing the microorganisms (e.g. by heat or
2) Prevention or delay of self decomposition of
- By destruction or inactivation of food
enzymes (by blanching)
- By prevention or delay of chemical reactions
(By using antioxidant)
4bi) protein are essential for the nutrient of the body because they are building blocks of the body tissue and can also server as a fuel, it is mostly needed for human growth
4bii) protein is a nutrient found in food (meat, beans, milk) that is made up of many amino acids. it ts necessary part of diet for human growth
5ai)Recipe is a set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required.
- i) List of Ingredients
- ii) Amount of the Ingredients
- I) Include a variety of foods from the major food groups:A balanced diet requires eating a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, and lean protein (this includes beans and other legumes, nuts and seeds).
- ii) Use a variety of ingredients, flavors and textures:Since calories, nutrients and fiber content of foods in the same food group can differ dramatically, good nutrition depends on getting a variety of different foods from within the food groups.
iii)Take proper portion sizes into account:When people are faced with overly large portions, they tend to overeat. Check the packages of foods you’re preparing to about serving sizes and follow the guidelines. Unless you intend to make a lot of food so that there will be leftovers, try to follow basic serving size guidelines.
6i)A recipe is a set of instructions that describes how to prepare or makeY something, especially a culinary dish. It is also used in medicine or in information technology (user acceptance).
Nice tips on the go!! Hope you benefited a lot from this Waec 2019 Food And Nutrition Questions and answers tips? Enjoy your day and remain untouch while Expecting a smart result when you apply our tips.