WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020/2021.
Latest Update on: WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020
Welcome once again to your waec help center. I will be sharing the WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 with you guys today. Its another great opportunity to meet with us once again. I guess you did well in your yesterday waec exam? if yes, congrats but if NO, hmmmmm sorry for that. Its another great opportunity for those who didn’t perform well that yesterday to wake up from their slumber. Follow this step by step WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 guide to avoid the same mistake you did yesterday.
How To Practice This WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 And Get Things right.
There are are simple practice that can help in boosting your performances in this WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 that you are about to write. I will list those things below.
The things you need to do that will help you in boosting your performances in this WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 are listed below:
1. FOLLOW THE 2019 WAEC TOURISM EXAMINATION SCHEME
Prepare very well for the 2019 Waec Tourism Exams before going for the exam. according to the Scheme, The subject will be examined as a composite paper made up of two papers-papers 1 & 2 to be answered in 2 hours 30 minutes.
Paper 1: will comprise 40 multiple choice questions drawn to cover the entire syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer all the questions in 40 minutes for 40 marks.
Paper 2: will consist of two Sections, A and B.
Section A: will consist of ten restricted-response essay questions, all of which must be answered for 40 marks. Candidates are advised not to spend more than 50 minutes on this section.
Section B: will consist of 5 essay type questions of which candidates will be expected to answer any 3 questions only for 60 marks in one hour.
1. FOLLOW THE 2019 WAEC TOURISM EXAMINATION SYLLABUS.
The 2019 WAEC Tourism syllabus covers everything you need to know before the examination day. To pass WAEC Catering Craft Practice very well you need to make use of the recommended syllabus. Make WAEC 2019 Tourism Syllabus your friend and WAEC 2019 will appear very easy.
2. USE TOURISM RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
The West African Examination Council has outlined some recommended text that will be very useful to you in the course of preparation for the exams. the recommended textbooks are there to help you because the pattern of questions set is likely to be the same as that of the recommended texts. Hence the use of the WAEC recommended texts is the key to success
3. GET PREPARED
Preparation is the key to success. Without your preparation towards the forthcoming Catering Craft Practice exams, you can not know the correct answers to the questions presented before you. Read for your exams.
4. USE WAEC TOURISM PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
The past waec questions answers for Tourism contains some good Tourism Past Questions that are likely to repeated in this year’s exams. Use your past questions and answers for Tourism and practice the past questions to perfection. If you can answer all the Tourism Past questions and answers, then you can answer 99% of the Waec Tourism questions that will appear in that Exams day.
SIMPLE GUDES FOR THE EXAMS
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE
No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exams hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR TOURISM EXAMS
The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your WAEC Tourism day.
3. GO TO THE TOURISM EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your WAEC Tourism exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exams venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE TOURISM EXAM PAPER
Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exams hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your WAEC Tourism exams.
5. USE WHAT YOU READ
I know you read during the course of your preparation. Now is the right time to pour out you have upstairs and scatter waec with the answers to the theory questions. You can get the 2019 waec TOURISM answers from what you read so far.
6. ANSWER THE ONES YOU KNOW.
First of all provide 2019 waec TOURISM answers that you know while waiting for the rest.
7. USE THE WAE E-LEARNING PORTAL TO LEARN SOME NEW LESSONS:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) recently launched a portal called WAEC e-learning to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
BELOW ARE ALL THE WAEC EXAM’S INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW
Below are strict waec instructions for 2019 waec TOURISM answers that you need to follow if you don’t want to be penalize by Waec or your examiner.
For you to get the 2019 waec Machine Tourism answers without cheating, you must:
1. Not Let the examiner see you cheating else, that maybe the end of your exams.
2. Read and study very hard and do well to follow the Instructions strictly..
1. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
2. Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
3. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for he exams and make sure you go with them.
4. Head to the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because an unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
5. If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favour!
6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you iss yourself before coming into the exams hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
10. If your brain get stuck, just start writing anything and you will start remembering more details.
11. Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
12. Read all the Examination instructions before you start the exams.
13. Add speed to your writing.
14. Revise and review your answers before submitting.
WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020(OBJECTIVE SAMPLES)
Below Are WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 Objective Samples To Follow.
1. Tourism can be defined as a
A. permanent movement of people to other countries is search of work.
B. temporary movement of people to destinations outside where they live.
C. temporary movement of people for recreation, leisure or business.
D. permanent change in location of people within a country.
2. Which of the following is an outstanding benefit of tourism to an economy?
A. Manpower training
B. Rapid industrialization
C. Foreign exchange earning
D. Geographical mapping
3. Which of the following is not a major component of tourism?
4. Which of the following statements best describes excursion?
A. Internal movement to destinations which involve overnight stay
B. Long trips which do not involve overnight stay but require accommodation
C. Short trips between two countries which involve overnight stay
D. Short trips which do not involve overnight stay
5. Which of the following is a prominent business resort in Nigeria?
A. Tinapa Resort, Calabar
B. Old Oyo National park
C. Lagos Bar Beach
D. Centre for Black culture and Arts, Osogbo
6. For how long is a passport normally valid?
A. 3 years
B. 4 years
C. 5 years
D. 20 years
7. When a passenger fails to obtain a required compulsory vaccination and health
certificate before travelling to another country, the passenger will normally
A. be deported or quarantined.
B. be made to pay a fine in millions of dollars.
C. have to remain at the airport indefinitely unattended to.
D. be taken to a psychiatric hospital as punishment.
8. A good way of beginning a successful tourism company is by
A. borrowing loans and starting really big.
B. developing a vision of how you would build up the business.
C. competing aggressively with the market leader.
D. hiring a team of consultants from abroad.
WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 (ESSAY SAMPLES)
Below Are WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 Essay Samples To Follow.
1. State briefly, the four forms of tourism.
2. The table below contains tourist attractions in Nigeria and their locations.
Copy the table and fill in the blank spaces.
|Obudu Cattle Ranch|
Bar Beach Resort
3. Name the four parts of a VIP service process.
Below Are WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 Essay Samples To Follow.
(a) What is tourism?
(b) Highlight five reasons why people travel.
(c) State three financial support services in tourism.
(a) Distinguish between travel agency and travel agent.
(b) Outline five characteristics of a good travel agent.
(c) Highlight three functions of travel agency.
(a) Outline five major functions of the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC).
(b) What is the relationship between the Federal Ministry of Culture, Tourism and National Orientation (FMCT/NO) with Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC)?
(c) Highlight three roles of the National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism (NIHOTOUR) in Nigeria.
That is the little WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 we can give you for now. The complete and correct WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 will be made available here.
Hope this WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 article will help you to prepare on how to get your WAEC Tourism Questions And Answers 2020 in a more legalistic way?
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓
I wish you success!