Waec 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and Answers | Obj and Theory
WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers..
Welcome to your waec help center!!Today’s solution is on WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers. If you are writing this WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers, then this post is for you. I guess you been searching for this WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers for long before you landed here. Anyways, I will try my best to guide you to success.
Here today, I will start by sharing some good tips/guides that will carry you along throughout this exam. Don’t expect Expo from us because you wont get it. But what I am about to show you now is 100% better than expo.
If Are you one of the candidates writing WAEC Data Processing 2020 and you are in need of the WAEC Data Processing Questions and Answers to OBJ/Essay 2020/2020, then you are highly Welcome once again to your waec help center. I will be sharing the WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers with you guys today.
On this page, you have solution to
Waec Data Processing Questions And Answers 2020 NaijaFocus.
How To Answer WAEC Data Processing Objective Questions [Section A]
1. Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
2. Answer the questions you know first.
3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer WAEC Data Processing Theory Questions [Section B].
Answering exam questions can be very intimidating especially when one has no self-confidence. When ever you meet any exam, always make sure you eliminate fear.
To answer any WAEC question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
WAEC Theory Answers Structures
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
HOW TO PRACTICE THIS WAEC 2020/2021 DATA PROCESSING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AND GET THINGS RIGHT
There are are simple practice that can help in boosting your performances in this WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers that you are about to write. I will list those things below.
The things you need to do that will help you in boosting your performances in this WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers are listed below:
1. FOLLOW THE WAEC 2020/2021 DATA PROCESSING EXAMINATION SCHEME
Prepare very well for the WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Exams before going for the exam. according to the Scheme, The subject will be examined as a composite paper made up of two papers-papers 1 & 2 to be answered in 2 hours 30 minutes.
PAPER 1: Will consist of Section A and B. Section A has 50 compulsory multiple choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks. while section B is theory questions
PAPER 2: Will consist of practical questions.
Section A: will consist of ten restricted-response essay questions, all of which must be answered for 40 marks. Candidates are advised not to spend more than 50 minutes on this section.
Section B: will consist of 5 essay type questions of which candidates will be expected to answer any 3 questions only for 60 marks in one hour.
2. FOLLOW THE WAEC 2020/2021 DATA PROCESSING EXAMINATION SYLLABUS.
The WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing syllabus covers everything you need to know before the examination day. To pass WAEC Data Processing Practice very well you need to make use of the recommended syllabus. Make WAEC 2020 Data Processing Syllabus your friend and WAEC 2020 will appear very easy.
WAEC 2020/2021 DATA PROCESSING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SCHEME FOR THE EXAMINATION
Like i said before, the WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers will be of two papers, Papers 1 and 2 both of which shall be taken as a composite paper at one sitting.
PAPER 1: The paper1 of the WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions, all of which are to be answered in 1 hour for 40 marks.
PAPER 2:The paper2 of the WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers will consist of two sections: Sections A and B. Candidates will be required to answer five questions in all.
Section A: The section A of the Paper 2 of this WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers will consist of four essay questions. Candidates will be required to answer any three in 1 hour for 30 marks.
while the Section B of the same Paper2 of this WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers will be a test of practical work. It shall consist of two compulsory essay questions to be answered in 1 hour for 40 marks.
3. USE GOOD AND RECOMMENDED DATA PROCESSING TEXTBOOKS
The West African Examination Council has outlined some recommended text that will be very useful to you in the course of preparation for the exams. the recommended textbooks are there to help you because the pattern of questions set is likely to be the same as that of the recommended texts. Hence the use of the WAEC recommended texts is the key to success
4. GET PREPARED
Preparation is the key to success. Without your preparation towards the forthcoming Data Processing Practice exams, you can not know the correct answers to the questions presented before you. Read for your exams.
5. USE WAEC DATA PROCESSING PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
The past waec questions answers for Data Processing contains some good Data Processing Past Questions that are likely to repeated in this year’s exams. Use your past questions and answers for Data Processing and practice the past questions to perfection. If you can answer all the Data Processing Past questions and answers, then you can answer 99% of the Waec Data Processing questions that will appear in that Exams day.
SIMPLE GUIDES FOR THE WAEC 2020/2021 DATA PROCESSING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE
No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exams hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR DATA PROCESSING EXAMS
The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your WAEC Data Processing day.
3. GO TO THE Data Processing EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your WAEC Data Processing exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exams venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE DATA PROCESSING EXAM PAPER
Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exams hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your WAEC Data Processing exams.
5. USE WHAT YOU READ
I know you read during the course of your preparation. Now is the right time to pour out you have upstairs and scatter waec with the answers to the theory questions. You can get the WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing answers from what you read so far.
6. ANSWER THE ONES YOU KNOW.
First of all provide WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing answers that you know while waiting for the rest.
7. USE THE WAE E-LEARNING PORTAL TO LEARN SOME NEW LESSONS:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) recently launched a portal called WAEC e-learning to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
GENERAL WAEC EXAMS GUIDE FOR ALL SUBJECTS
How To Answer WAEC OBJ Questions
1. Read a Question twice or Thrice Before Answering.
2. Use only pencil when shading.
3. Shade Your Answer well for clarification to avoid confusion during marking.
4. Do not choose more than one option for one question.
How To Answer WAEC Essay Questions
1. Choose the questions you want to answer:
In the essay part, candidates are required to choose the questions they want to Answer. In a case where you are given 8 questions and you are expected to answer just 6 of them, the next thing you should do is to make sure you go through all the questions first to find out the ones that you can answer. After that, mark the three questions you can answer very well.
2. Understand a question, Know What The Examiner Is Looking for then start Answering:
Ponder on a question to find out what the examiner is looking for before providing any answer..
In WAEC exam, some particular words/phrases are always use to ask a question. Below are the most common words/phrases waec love using:
- Briefly explain.
- List and explain.
- With the aid of a diagram.
Whenever you are asked to explain in WAEC examination, you must write down everything you know about the keyword of the question. In other words, to explain is to give full details of a term.
To “briefly explain” is different from just explaining. Answers to Briefly Explain questions shouldn’t be more than 5-6 lines. If you explain too much when you are asked to briefly explain, the person marking your script might reduce your score for not obeying that simple rule.
Students always fail questions that requires them to just list. The reason is because, after listing; they are tempted to also explain. Whenever you are asked to list in WAEC, just list your answer and that is all.
To highlight is the same thing as to briefly explain. All you have to do here, is to give little information about the thing you are asked. So if you see a question that says “Highlight the causes of corruption in Nigeria”. All you have to do is to briefly explain all the causes of corruption you know.
This is another place where candidates often get perplexed. To differentiate is to highlight the distinct qualities or characteristics of to terms. There are basically two ways to answer questions asking you to “differentiate” in WAEC.
The first method is to draw a vertical line in your answer sheet. Put the two terms in different sides of the line and give their differences. In the second method, simply write down their differences in different paragraphs. One difference should be in one paragraph.
With the aid of a diagram:
Lastly, one of the phrases used by WAEC when asking questions is “With the aid of a diagram“. This phrase is simply telling you not to list or explain in writing. It means that you should use a diagram to answer that particular question.
Note that “a diagram” as used above, may also include a bar chart, piechart or a pictogram. So if you are asked a question that goes “With the aid of a diagram, explain the state of poverty in Nigeria”, note that you are allowed to use any of the above to explain the current state of poverty in Nigeria.
- Any question that says you should “list” without a particular number, the minimum number that is expected is five (5).
- It is always advisable to answer objective questions first because, sometimes the options in objective questions are answers to some essay questions.
- Never write across the margin line in your WAEC answer sheet.
- Do not start answering any question you can not finish.
- Always answer easy questions first.
- Go through each question twice if necessary.
Keep Your Answers Short And Understandable:
One big mistake many candidates make in WAEC examination, is to write too much. Whenever you see any question in WAEC examination, you are not expected to start explaining redundant information. It is wise to always go straight to the point.
The reason i am saying this is because, WAEC examination papers are not marked by computer or any electronic device. They are marked by human beings. Whenever you explain too much in a particular question, they might keep your question aside because, they have thousands of script to mark. Thus, they don’t have time to waste on a particular paper. More so, if you try not to answer a question directly, you might digress and start answering the wrong thing. Trust me: this is one of the secrets for passing WAEC examination excellently.
That is the little I can give you for now.
Hope this article will help you to prepare on how to get your WAEC 2020/2021 Data Processing Questions and answers in a more legalistic way?