WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020/2021
Latest update on WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020.
Welcome once again to your waec help center. I will be sharing the WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 with you guys today. Its another great opportunity to meet with us once again. I guess you did well in your yesterday waec exam? if yes, congrats but if NO, hmmmmm sorry for that. Its another great opportunity for those who didn’t perform well that yesterday to wake up from their slumber.
One good thing about Exam’s success is following guidelines. So we have made provision of some good guidelines that you should follow.
Follow this step by step WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 guide to avoid the same mistake you did yesterday.
Solutions for Other Waec exams.
HOW TO PRACTICE THIS WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 AND GET THINGS RIGHT
There are are simple practice that can help in boosting your performances in this WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 that you are about to write. I will list those things below.
The things you need to do that will help you in boosting your performances in this WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 are listed below:
1. FOLLOW THE 2020 WAEC BOOK KEEPING EXAMINATION SCHEME
Prepare very well for the 2020 Waec BOOK KEEPING Exams before going for the exam. according to the Scheme, The subject will be examined as a composite paper made up of two papers-papers 1 & 2 to be answered in 2 hours 30 minutes.
Paper 1: will comprise 40 multiple choice questions drawn to cover the entire syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer all the questions in 40 minutes for 40 marks.
Paper 2: will consist of two Sections, A and B.
Section A: will consist of ten restricted-response essay questions, all of which must be answered for 40 marks. Candidates are advised not to spend more than 50 minutes on this section.
Section B: will consist of 5 essay type questions of which candidates will be expected to answer any 3 questions only for 60 marks in one hour.
1. FOLLOW THE 2020 WAEC BOOK KEEPING EXAMINATION SYLLABUS.
The 2020 WAEC BOOK KEEPING syllabus covers everything you need to know before the examination day. To pass WAEC Catering Craft Practice very well you need to make use of the recommended syllabus. Make WAEC 2020 BOOK KEEPING Syllabus your friend and WAEC 2020 will appear very easy. SEE 2020 WAEC BOOK KEEPING SYLLABUS BELOW.
WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 PREAMBLE
This syllabus is designed to evaluate the candidates’ knowledge of the basic principles and practices in
the BOOK KEEPING with a view to developing their interest in the business of BOOK KEEPING. It provides
opportunities for the acquisition of comprehensive knowledge, attitudes and skills which will stimulate
students’ entrepreneurial interest and practice in BOOK KEEPING.
WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be two papers, Papers 1 & 2, which will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1 will consist of forty multiple choice objective questions all of which are to be answered in 40
minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2 will comprise two sections, Section A and Section B as follow:
Section A: will consist of ten short structured questions covering the entire syllabus. All the questions should be answered in 40 minutes for 40 marks.
will consist of five essay-type questions from which candidates will be required to answer any three questions in 1 hour 25 minutes for 60 marks.
2. USE BOOK KEEPING RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
The West African Examination Council has outlined some recommended text that will be very useful to you in the course of preparation for the exams. the recommended textbooks are there to help you because the pattern of questions set is likely to be the same as that of the recommended texts. Hence the use of the WAEC recommended texts is the key to success
3. GET PREPARED
Preparation is the key to success. Without your preparation towards the forthcoming Catering Craft Practice exams, you can not know the correct answers to the questions presented before you. Read for your exams.
4. USE WAEC BOOK KEEPING PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
The past waec questions answers for BOOK KEEPING contains some good BOOK KEEPING Past Questions that are likely to repeated in this year’s exams. Use your past questions and answers for BOOK KEEPING and practice the past questions to perfection. If you can answer all the BOOK KEEPING Past questions and answers, then you can answer 99% of the Waec BOOK KEEPING questions that will appear in that Exams day.
SIMPLE GUDES FOR THE EXAMS
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE
No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exams hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR BOOK KEEPING EXAMS
The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your WAEC BOOK KEEPING day.
3. GO TO THE BOOK KEEPING EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your WAEC BOOK KEEPING exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exams venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE BOOK KEEPING EXAM PAPER
Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exams hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your WAEC BOOK KEEPING exams.
5. USE WHAT YOU READ
I know you read during the course of your preparation. Now is the right time to pour out you have upstairs and scatter waec with the answers to the theory questions. You can get the 2020 waec BOOK KEEPING answers from what you read so far.
6. ANSWER THE ONES YOU KNOW.
First of all provide 2020 waec BOOK KEEPING answers that you know while waiting for the rest.
7. USE THE WAE E-LEARNING PORTAL TO LEARN SOME NEW LESSONS:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) recently launched a portal called WAEC e-learning to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
BELOW ARE ALL THE WAEC EXAM’S INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW
Below are strict waec instructions for 2020 waec BOOK KEEPING answers that you need to follow if you don’t want to be penalize by Waec or your examiner.
For you to get the 2020 waec Machine BOOK KEEPING answers without cheating, you must:
1. Not Let the examiner see you cheating else, that maybe the end of your exams.
2. Read and study very hard and do well to follow the Instructions strictly..
1. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
2. Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
3. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for he exams and make sure you go with them.
4. Head to the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because an unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
5. If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favour!
6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you iss yourself before coming into the exams hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
10. If your brain get stuck, just start writing anything and you will start remembering more details.
11. Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
12. Read all the Examination instructions before you start the exams.
13. Add speed to your writing.
14. Revise and review your answers before submitting.
WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 (Objectives Samples)
Below Are WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 Objective Samples To Follow.
WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 Samples (PAPER 1 – OBJECTIVE)
1. A statement drawn up to show assets and liabilities is
A. bank statement.
B. balance sheet.
C. statement of account.
D. general journal.
2. Discounts allowed and received are recorded in the
A. three Column Cash Book.
B. bank Statement.
C. single Column Cash Book.
D. petty Cash Book.
3. Which of the following is not a trial balance item?
A. Opening stock
B. Closing stock
D. Discounts received
4. The excess of expenditure over income in an income and expenditure account is
WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 (PAPER 2 – ESSAY)
1. Explain the following terms:
(a) Trial balance
(b) Petty cash book
(c) Bad debts
(d) Balance Sheet
(e) General Journal
2. (a) Explain the term depreciation of asset.
(b) Give eight examples of depreciable asset.
(c) Outline two methods of calculating depreciation
3. (a) What is control account?
(b) State four uses of control account.
(c) State five uses of control account.
4. Enter the following transactions in the book of Ehi:
January 1. Bought goods on credit from Layi
10 rulers at N
16 exercise book at N
January 12. Purchased on credit from Ucha
15 shoes at N
16 shirts at N
Less 5% discount
That is the little WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 we can give you for now. The complete and correct WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 will be made available here.
Hope this WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 article will help you to prepare on how to get your WAEC BOOK KEEPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 in a more legalistic way?
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓