WAEC Book Keeping Answers 2020 Expo: Free WAEC Book Keeping Questions And Answers 2020/2021 Expo for Paper 1 & paper 2 Theory and Objectives (OBJ and Essay) Runs Guides and Hints for 2020 Exam.
Welcome once again to your WAEC help center. I will be sharing the WAEC Book Keeping Questions And Answers 2020 with you guys today. Its another great opportunity to meet with us once again. I guess you did well in your yesterday WAEC exam?
If yes, congrats but if NO, hmmmmm sorry for that. Its another great opportunity for those who didn’t perform well that yesterday to wake up from their slumber.
Complete WAEC Book Keeping Questions And Answers Expo Hints For 2020 Candidates
One good thing about Exam’s success is following guidelines. So we have made provision of some good guidelines that you should follow. Follow this step by step WAEC Book Keeping Questions And Answers 2020 guide to avoid the same mistake you did yesterday.
Download 2020 WAEC Timetable Here
Solutions for Other Subjects
- WAEC 2020 Machine Woodworking answers for paper 1 & 2
- 2020 WAEC Tourism Questions and Answers 2020 (paper 1 & 2)
- 2020 WAEC Mining Questions and Answers 2020 (paper 1 & 2)
- WAEC Book Keeping Questions And Answers 2020 paper 1 & 2
- 2020 WAEC Store keeping Questions and Answers paper 1 & 2
- 2020 WAEC Office Practice Questions and Answers 2020 for paper 1 & 2
How To Answer WAEC Book Keeping Objective Questions [OBJ Section A _ Paper 1]
- 1. Read a question twice or more before trying to choose an answer.
- 2. Answer the questions you know first.
- 3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
- 4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
- 5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
- 6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
- 7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
- 8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer WAEC Book Keeping Theory Questions [Essay Paper 2].
Answering exam questions can be very intimidating especially when one has no self-confidence. When ever you meet any exam, always make sure you eliminate fear.
To answer any WAEC question, follow this steps:
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
2020 WAEC Book Keeping Theory Answers Format
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
To pass This 2020 WAEC Book Keeping Exam in flying colors, follow the following guidelines:
Follow The 2020 Waec Book Keeping Examination Syllabus.
The 2020 WAEC Book Keeping syllabus covers everything you need to know before the examination day. To pass WAEC Catering Craft Practice very well you need to make use of the recommended syllabus. Make WAEC 2020 Book Keeping Syllabus your friend and WAEC 2020 will appear very easy. SEE 2020 WAEC Book Keeping Syllabus here
WAEC Book Keeping Exam Scheme and Format For 2020
There will be two papers, Papers 1 & 2, which will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1 will consist of forty multiple choice objective questions all of which are to be answered in 40 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2 will comprise two sections, Section A and Section B as follow:
Section A: will consist of ten short structured questions covering the entire syllabus. All the questions should be answered in 40 minutes for 40 marks.
Section B: will consist of five essay-type questions from which candidates will be required to answer any three questions in 1 hour 25 minutes for 60 marks.
Simple Guidelines For The 2020 Book Keeping Exams
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE
No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exams hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR Book Keeping EXAMS
The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your WAEC Book Keeping day.
3. GO TO THE Book Keeping EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your WAEC Book Keeping exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exams venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE Book Keeping EXAM PAPER
Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exams hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your WAEC Book Keeping exams.
Use The Waec E-Learning Portal To Learn Some New Lessons:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) recently launched a portal called WAEC Bookkeeping e-learning.
This portal is to help curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
WAEC Book Keeping Past Questions And Answers 2020 Samples (PAPER 1 – OBJECTIVE)
Below Are WAEC Book Keeping Past Questions And Answers 2020 Format and Objective Samples To Practice.
A statement drawn up to show assets and liabilities is_____?
- bank statement.
- balance sheet.
- statement of account.
- general journal.
Discounts allowed and received are recorded in the____?
- three Column Cash Book.
- bank Statement.
- single Column Cash Book.
- petty Cash Book.
Which of the following is not a trial balance item?
- Opening stock
- Closing stock
- Discounts received
The excess of expenditure over income in an income and expenditure account is___?
WAEC Book Keeping Past Questions And Answers 2020 For (PAPER 2 – ESSAY)
Questions 1: Explain the following terms:
- (a) Trial balance
- (b) Petty cash book
- (c) Bad debts
- (d) Balance Sheet
- (e) General Journal
- (a) Explain the term depreciation of asset.
- (b) Give eight examples of depreciable asset.
- (c) Outline two methods of calculating depreciation
- (a) What is control account?
- (b) State four uses of control account.
- (c) State five uses of control account.
Enter the following transactions in the book of Ehi:
- January 1. Bought goods on credit from Layi: 10 rulers at N50 each, 16 exercise book at N 120 each
- January 12. Purchased on credit from Ucha: 15 shoes at N400 each, 16 shirts at N120 each. Less 5% discount
Hope this WAEC Book Keeping Questions And Answers 2020 article will help you to prepare better for this exam in a more legalistic way?
If This post was very interesting to you, THEN Naijafocus.com.ng plead with you to tell others about us by sharing this with your friends all over the internet. Please feel free to ask us any question, you can also make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓