NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020/2021.
Updated: NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020/2021
Hey!!! Are you ready for the ride? If yes, then I get it all for you. I am sharing the free NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 here today with you. You don’t actually have to bother about the upcoming exams because I have the answers for it already. Earlier the better as they use to say, you need this NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 early so as to prepare properly for the paper.
This page is for those searching for the following:
NECO 2020/2021 English Language answers, NECO 2020/2021 English Language questions and answers, NECO 2020/2021 English Language theory questions, 2020/2021 NECO English Language expo, 2020/2021 NECO English Language question and answer, NECO questions and answers on English Language 2020/2021,
How To Answer NECO English Language Objective Questions [Section A]
NECO section A contains Objective Questions of 4 or 5 different options. In case, how do you choose a correct Answer form this 4 or 5 options?
To the correct Answer form those different options, follow the steps below:
1. Read a particular question more than once before trying to choose an answer.
2. Answer the questions you know first.
3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
NECO Theory Questions are not the same as the Objective Questions. NECO theory exam questions can sometimes be intimidating especially when you have no self-confidence.
The first thing you have to do when you are about to answer NECO theory Questions is to eliminate fear and believe that you can make it..
NECO theory Questions always come in different forms and format and each format needs a unique and correct answer.
To Answer any NECO theory question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
How to get the NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020.
I am very unique and straight forward. I don’t deceive people to the wrong path. There are actually sure ways to get this NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 legibly without expo or cheating. All you need is preparation! Preparation!! Preparation!!!.
I quote “ he who fail to prepare is actually preparing to fail”. Failure comes when you make preparation your worst enemy. Everything is all about planning and preparation. If you can follow our tips and guides on how to get answers to any subject in this Neco Exams, then your success is 99% guaranteed.
Very good NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 Examination Instructions to follow.
1. Read the instructions at the first page of the exams paper before you start writing.
2. Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so.
3. USE only HB pencil to shade your OMR in the OBJ Section
4. You are free to use Biro in the theory part
5. You can use calculator, however, calculations don’t come in English.
6. Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, write NECO, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
7. Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed. Else, call the attention of the examiner.
8. Behave yourself. Misbehaving in the exams hall may mark the end of your exams on that very subject.
9. Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo (Unless you are using Miracle centre for your Neco English).
10. Use a very bold and clear handwriting.
11. Checkout for writing errors, misspelling an wrong sentence usage.
12. Head straight and answer the questions you know first before trying out the difficult ones.
The NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 format
Under neco 2019 Oral English session, you will be tested on Vowel sounds, Consonants sounds, rhymes, sound and stress pattern.
NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 samples for paper 1.
Read carefully and give the correct answers.
In each of the following sentences, there is one underlined word and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
1. Most African countries face poverty while few enjoy ……………………….
2. Last year our farmers cultivated more crops than they……………………….
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that best completes each of the following sentences.
3. There would have been a riot in our school but for the timely……………..of our staff.
4. The armed robbers ……………every room in the bank to look for money.
After each of the following sentences, a list of possible interpretations is given. Choose the interpretation that you consider most appropriate for each sentence.
5. Ade is too clever by half. This means that Ade is
A. far cleverer than others.
B. actually very stupid in his behaviour.
C. annoyingly clever.
D. behaving to be clever but is not.
6. Ameh is really being economical with the truth. This means that Ameh
A. is being praised for being honest.
B. does not know enough.
C. knows more than he is prepared to say.
D. is not telling the truth.
From the words lettered A to D below each of the following sentences, chose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word as it is used in the sentence.
7. By failing to attend the interview, Idoko has lost a golden opportunity.
8. I hope the principal would be gracious enough to forgive us.
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words that best completes each of the following sentences.
9. A good citizen abides ………….. the rules of the land.
10. Since his swearing in, the governor ……………….. his hometown.
A. had not been visiting
B. has not visited
C. did not visit
D. had not visited
NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 format for paper3.
This NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 consist of sixty multiple choice questions on Test of Orals for candidates . All the questions are to be answered in 45 minutes for 30 marks.
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that has the same vowel sound as the one represented by the letters underlined.
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that has the same consonant sound(s) as the one represented by the letter(s) underlined.
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that rhymes with the given word.
In each of the following questions, the main/primary stress is indicated by writing the syllable on which it occurs in capital letters. From the words lettered A to D, choose the one that has the correct stress.
In the following options lettered A to D, all the words except one have the same stress pattern. Identify the one with the different stress pattern.
8. A. sanctify
In each of the following sentences, the word that receives the emphatic stress is written in capital letters. From the questions lettered A to D, choose the one to which the given sentence is the appropriate answer.
9. The DOCTOR examined the patient with a stethoscope.
A. Did the teacher examine the patient with a stethoscope?
B. Did the doctor cure the patient with a stethoscope?
C. Did the doctor examine the nurse with a stethoscope?
D. Did the doctor examine the patient with a telescope?
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that contains the sound represented by the given phonetic symbol.
10. / ǝ /
NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 Format For Essay Writing:
Under essay, you will be asked to answer only one of the following…
1. Letter writing: Write a letter to…
2. Write an article
3. Write a speech or debate
4. Write a story to illlustrate the saying:
NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 format for Summary Questions.
In the summary part, You will be given a passage and asked to summarize everything in the passage. You would also be asked to say what the writer inteded. This part is very easy. You may click here to start answering neco questions online.
Guides and Tips on How to get this NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 free.
Below are the step-by-step guides on how to get this NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 free and fair.
1. Proper Preparation
Like I quoted before “he who fail to prepare is actually preparing to fail” Preparation is the key to Success, anybody looking for any other way to pass NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 apart from good preparation is looking for a way to fail. All you need to do is to sit down to study your English Language. You can Study your English language properly using the No.2 below.
2. Use Good English Language Textbooks
All that you are looking for is in your textbook. There is nothing good as sound textbooks. The textbooks are your companion. Make good use of English Language textbooks in addition to your class note and you will see yourself solving complex English Language questions. One textbook is not enough, some textbooks make hare\der topics more easier to understand than others. You are advised to make textbooks your companion.
Writing/ answering all the questions in the exams paper doesn’t mean you get everything right. Prayer is the master key to unlock your exams success. Don’t make the mistake of relying solely on your own effort. It is only God that can grant you success on this Neco exams. Your prayer to the Almighty God will open the door of Success in your Exams. Believe in God your creator and all your problems is over. Your prayer and your little effort will land you in Smart “A”s.
4. Time Management
Neco exams always follow a time format. There is usually a range of time allowed for a particular paper. So Time management is very important as long as NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 is concerned. Make sure you don’t waste time when attempting any question. Answer Questions You Know better before proceeding to try others. Be mindful of the time given and the number of questions you are to answer before the time elapses.
5. Use past questions and answers.
Most of the questions you will see in this exams are repeated questions of past years Neco exams. Even if the questions happen not to be a repeated question, I am 100% sure it most have the same format of the past questions. Using past questions will give you the insight of how the exam will look like. Being able to answer past questions correctly actually means you can also answer this correctly by yourself without Expo or cheating.
Now that you have gotten this, the decision is now yours to choose how you want to utilize it. The best way to always pass any exam is not to depend on expos, but to do your proper studies. Try your best, follow our instructions and expect the best out of this exams.
All we wish you on this exam is success.