NECO English Answers: NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020/2021 For paper 1, Paper 2 & paper 3 expos for 2020 OBJ (Essay, Theory, and Objectives). Comprehension passage, Letter Writing, and Oral English.
Hey!!! Are you ready for the ride? If yes, then I get it all for you. I am sharing the free NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 here today with you. You don’t actually have to bother about the upcoming exams because I have the answers for it already. Earlier the better as they use to say, you need this NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 early so as to prepare properly for the paper.
NECO 2020 English Language answers NECO 2020 English Language questions and answers, NECO 2020 English Language NECO theory questions, 2020 NECO English Language expo, 2020NECO English Language question and answer, NECO questions and answers on English Language 2020.
Complete NECO English Language 2020 Exam Instructions to follow:
- 1. Read the instructions on the first page of the exam paper before you start writing.
- 2. Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so.
- 3. USE only HB pencil to shade your OMR in the OBJ Section
- 4. You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- 6. Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, write NECO, paper code, and other examination details where necessary.
- 7. Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed. Else, call the attention of the examiner.
- 8. Behave yourself. Misbehaving in the exams hall may mark the end of your exams on that very subject.
- 9. Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo.
- 10. Use very bold and clear handwriting.
- 11. Checkout for writing errors, misspelling a wrong sentence usage.
- 12. Head straight and answer the questions you know first before trying out the difficult ones.
How To Answer NECO English Language Objective Questions [Section A]
NECO English Language section A contains Objective Questions of 4 or 5 different options. In case, how do you choose a correct Answer form these 4 or 5 options?
To the correct Answer form those different options, follow the steps below:
- 1. Read a particular question more than once before trying to choose an answer.
- 2. Answer the questions you know first.
- 3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
- 4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
- 5. Eliminate each clearly wrong option that you know that is odd.
- 6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
- 7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
- 8. If all else tactics fail, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer NECO English Language Theory Questions [Section B].
NECO Theory Questions are not the same as the Objective Questions. NECO English theory exam questions can sometimes be intimidating especially when you have no self-confidence. The first thing you have to do when you are about to answer NECO English theory Questions is to eliminate fear and believe that you can make it.
NECO theory Questions always come in different forms and formats and each format needs a unique and correct answer.
To Answer any NECO theory question, follow these steps:
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
NECO English Essay Answers Structures (Theory Paper)
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: Give a brief summary
- Analyze: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgment
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give a different perspective
NECO English Past Question And Answers for paper 1 OBJ (Objectives)
From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the word the completes the sentence.
Most African countries face poverty while few enjoy ………………………
Last year our farmers cultivated more crops than they……………………….
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that best completes each of the following sentences.
There would have been a riot in our school but for the timely……………..of our staff.
The armed robbers ……………every room in the bank to look for money.
After each of the following sentences, a list of possible interpretations is given. Choose the interpretation that you consider most appropriate for each sentence.
- Ade is too clever by half. This means that Ade is
- far cleverer than others.
- actually very stupid in his behavior.
- annoyingly clever.
- behaving to be clever but is not.
Ameh is really being economical with the truth. This means that Ameh
- is being praised for being honest.
- does not know enough.
- knows more than he is prepared to say.
- is not telling the truth.
NECO English Language Past Question And Answers Paper 3 (Oral English)
This NECO English Language Paper 3 Question And Answers 2020 consists of sixty multiple-choice questions on Test of Orals for candidates. All the questions are to be answered in 45 minutes for 30 marks.
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that has the same vowel sound as the one represented by the letters underlined.
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that has the same consonant sound(s) as the one represented by the letter(s) underlined.
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that rhymes with the given word.
In each of the following questions, the main/primary stress is indicated by writing the syllable on which it occurs in capital letters. From the words lettered A to D, choose the one that has the correct stress of Acrimony
In the following options lettered A to D, all the words except one have the same stress pattern. Identify the one with the different stress patterns.
- A. sanctify
NECO English Language Question And Answers 2020 Format For Essay Writing:
Under the essay, you will be asked to answer only one of the following…
- 1. Letter writing: Write a letter to…
- 2. Write an article
- 3. Write a speech or debate
- 4. Write a story to illustrate the saying:
NECO English Language Summary Question format 2020
In the summary part, You will be given a passage and asked to summarize everything in the passage. You would also be asked to say what the writer intended. This part is very easy. You may click here to start answering NECO questions online.