Free NECO Biology Answers 2020/2021: NECO Biology Questions and Answers For Theory & OBJ Expo ( Paper 1 and paper 2 Essay and Objectives):
I am sharing free NECO Biology Questions And Answers 2020 Exam Expo Solution Hints here today with you guys. So Are you ready for the ride? If yes, then I get it all for you.
You don’t actually have to bother about the upcoming exams because I have the answers for it already. Earlier the better as they use to say, you need this NECO Biology Questions And Answers 2020 early so as to prepare properly for the paper.
Why you need this NECO Biology Questions And Answers 2020.
This article will prepare you properly on how you will get the NECO Biology Questions And Answers 2020 by yourself even without expo and cheating.
How To Answer NECO Biology Objective Questions [Section A]
NECO section A contains Objective Questions of 4 or 5 different options. In case, how do you choose a correct Answer form this 4 or 5 options?
To the correct Answer form those different options, follow the steps below:
- Read a particular question more than once before trying to choose an answer.
- Answer the questions you know first.
- Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
- Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
- Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
- Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
- When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
- If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer NECO Biology Theory Questions [Section B].
NECO Theory Questions are not the same as the Objective Questions. NECO theory exam questions can sometimes be intimidating especially when you have no self-confidence.
The first thing you have to do when you are about to answer NECO theory Questions is to eliminate fear and believe that you can make it..
NECO theory Questions always come in different forms and format and each format needs a unique and correct answer.
To Answer any NECO theory question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
NECO Biology Exam Theory Answers Structure
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
Very good NECO Biology Questions And Answers 2020 Instructions to follow.
- 1. Read the instructions at the first page of the exams paper before you start writing.
- 2. Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so.
- 3. USE only HB pencil to shade your OMR in the OBJ Section
- 4. You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- 5. You can use calculator in subjects that has calculations. But endeavor to use the recommended calculator.
- 6. Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, write NECO, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- 7. Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed. Else, call the attention of the examiner.
- 8. Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo (Unless you are using Miracle centre for your NECO Biology).
- 9. Use a very bold and clear handwriting.
- 10. Checkout for writing errors, misspelling an wrong sentence usage.
- 11. Head straight and answer the questions you know first before trying out the difficult ones.
NECO Biology Sample Questions And Answers 2020 for paper 1
Below are NECO Biology Sample Questions And Answers for paper 1. Note: This may not be the same questions you will see on your Exam paper.
There are only Sample NECO Biology Sample Questions Gotten from Past NECO Biology Exam papers
1. Which of the following statement is NOT true of symbiosis?
- Symbionts must be living
- It is an association of ‘give and take’
- The association may involve two plants
- Association between two similar species
- Symbionts derive mutual benefit
2. A person whose blood can be donated to all other people, must have the blood group____?
- none of the above
3. If Benedict’s solution gives a positive result in a food test, the food contains___?
4. A surprising fact about sickle cell disease is that it___?
- affects only black people
- kills the patient
- is hereditary
- affects blood cells
- weakens the patient
5 What is the meaning of Nitrification means?
- conversion of nitrates to nitrogen
- fixing nitrogen into plants
- conversion of nitrates to nitrites
- changing of ammonia to nitrities, then nitrates
- nitrogen cycle
6. Which of the following statements is NOT true of menstruation?
- occurs monthly
- The discharge contains amniotic fluid
- Signifies no conception
- Involves the lining of uterus
- May cause pains on discharge
7. The tissue which connects a muscle to a bone is a known as____?
- muscle fibre
- connecting fibre
8. A fruit formed from a single flower having several free carpels is called___?
- multiple fruit
- dry dehiscent fruit
- simple fruit
- aggregate fruit
9. If the anthers of a flower mature before the stigma, the condition is termed?
10. An instrument used in measuring the speed of wind is called__?
- wind gauge
- wind vane
- an anemometer
- a hydrometer
11. Spirogyra reproduces vegetatively by?
- spore production
- multiple fission
- binary fission
12. Which of the following instruments is used to demonstrate the response of roots and shoots to gravity?
13. Milk protein is hydrolyzed by____?
14. The rate of transpiration of a leafy shoot would be highest under?
- damp, cold, still air
- damp, warm, moving air
- dry, warm, moving air
- dry, cold, moving air
- dry, warm, still air
15. What is name of the respiratory organ of the crab?
16. The two types of human tapeworm can be distinguished by the presence or absence of?
17. Which of this is not a digestive enzymes?
18. In a bakery, yeast is added to flour to make bread rise. This is possible because yeast produces?
- carbon dioxide
19. Accommodation of the human eye is best described as the?
- ability to see distant objects
- movement of upper and lower eyelids
- focusing of near and distant objects
- changing of lens shape due to varying light intensities
- constant adjustment of the iris
20. Normally any character shown by an organism is due to the effects of?
- hormones and chromosomes
- hormones and genes
- genes and environment
How to Get Free NECO Biology Expo 2020.
I am very unique and straight forward. I don’t deceive people to the wrong path. There are actually sure ways to get this NECO Biology Questions And Answers 2020 legibly without expo or cheating.
All you need is preparation! Preparation!! Preparation!!!.
Now that you have gotten this NECO Biology Questions And Answers 2020 hints, the decision is now yours to choose how you want to utilize it.
The best way to always pass any exam is not to depend on expos, but to do your proper studies. Try your best, follow our instructions and expect the best out of this exams.