This is a simple hint for the NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 that will help you. This post covers all the NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 expos that you need to know.
The NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 guides on this post have been tested and confirmed. So if you are seriously in need of this NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020, then you don’t have to panic any longer because all you need is here for you.
This post is meant to give you all the necessary guides on the NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 that will help you pass this exams with flying colors. All you need now is to carefully go through this NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 tips/guide to discover more.
2020 NECO Computer Studies Exam Scheme
The NECO Obj Questions are similar to that of WAEC. So you don’t have to panic. Like every other Exams, the Obj will contain 50 or less Multiple choice questions. The theory part of the exam is still the same. In the theory section, you will be given % or more Questions which you will be required to answer any three.
So, The 2020 NECO Computer Studies Exam will follow the below format:
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple choice objective questions all of which should be answered within 40 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of six essay questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions within 2 hours for 80 marks.
How To Answer NECO Computer Studies Objective Questions [Section A]
NECO Computer Studies section A contains Objective Questions of 4 or 5 different options. In this case, how do you choose a correct Answer form this 4 or 5 options?
To the correct Answer form those different options, follow the steps below:
- 1. Read a particular question more than once before trying to choose an answer.
- 2. Answer the questions you know first.
- 3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
- 4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
- 5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
- 6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
- 7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
- 8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
How to Answer NECO Computer Science Theory Questions [Section B].
NECO Computer Study Theory Questions are not the same as the Objective Questions. NECO theory exam questions can sometimes be intimidating especially when you have no self-confidence.
The first thing you have to do when you are about to answer NECO theory Questions is to eliminate fear and believe that you can make it..
NECO Computer Science theory Questions always come in different forms and format and each format needs a unique and correct answer.
To Answer any NECO Computer Study theory question, follow this steps:
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
NECO Computer Studies Theory Answers Structures 2020
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
NECO Computer Studies Area of Concentration For Exam 2020
There are are simple practice that can help in boosting your performances in this 2020 NECO Computer Studies Exam that you are about to write. I will list those things below. The things you need to do that will help you in boosting your performances in this NECO exam is to follow the NECO Computer Studies Area of Concentration.
The main and only Area of concentration that i will recommend for this NECO Computer Studies 2020 Exam is the topics in NECO Computer Studies Syllabus and the topics in your SS1 to SS3 notebook. Also endeavor to cover the topics in your SS1-SS3 Computer Studies Textbook.
Free NECO Computer Studies Past Questions And Answers 2020.
The past NECO questions answers for contains some good Past Questions that are likely to be repeated in this year’s exams. Use your past questions and answers for and practice the past questions to perfection. If you can answer all the Past questions and answers, then you can answer 99% of the NECO questions that will appear in that Exams day.
Simple Tips For NECO Computer Studies 2020 Exam Success
If you want to make it great in this 2020 NECO Computer Studies Exam, then apply the following hints:
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE
No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exams hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR EXAMS
The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your NECO day.
General Neco Exams Guide and Instructions For Computer Studies Exam
- 1. Work on your handwriting if you don’t have a good handwriting. It is very important to work and improve it. Also endeavor to make it very clear and neat.
- 2. Discover your weaknesses and work on them.
- 3. Kill examination fear so that it won’t eliminate you.
- 5. Work on your speed and try to cover all the questions.
- 6. Make sure your answers are well written and also make sure your writings are all accurate.
- 7. Make sure you attempt all the recommended questions on the exam’s paper.
- 8. Pray to God Before and after the exams.
- Don’t Let the examiner see you cheating else, that maybe the end of your exams.
- Read and study very hard and do well to follow the Neco Exams Instructions strictly..
- Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
- Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
- Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for he exams and make sure you go with them.
- Head to the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because an unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
- If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favour!
- Go to toilet and make sure you ease yourself before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you ease yourself before coming into the exams hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
- Remember to write your name and other details on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
- Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
- Revise and review your answers before submitting.