This is a simple hint for the NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 that will help you. This post covers all the NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 expos that you need to know. The NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 guides on this post have been tested and confirmed. So if you are seriously in need of this NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020, then you don’t have to panic any longer because all you need is here for you.
This post is meant to give you all the necessary guides on the NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 that will help you pass this exams with flying colors. All you need now is to carefully go through this NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 tips/guide to discover more.
This page is for those searching for the following:
NECO 2020/2021 Computer Studies answers, NECO 2020/2021 Computer Studies questions and answers, NECO 2020/2021 Computer Studies theory questions, 2020/2021 NECO Computer Studies expo, 2020/2021 NECO Computer Studies question and answer, NECO questions and answers on Computer Studies 2020/2021,
How To Answer NECO Computer Studies Objective Questions [Section A]
NECO section A contains Objective Questions of 4 or 5 different options. In case, how do you choose a correct Answer form this 4 or 5 options?
To the correct Answer form those different options, follow the steps below:
1. Read a particular question more than once before trying to choose an answer.
2. Answer the questions you know first.
3. Imagine and try recalling what the correct answer is.
4. Pay particularly close attention to words like “not, sometimes, always, and never.” An answer that includes always must be irrefutable. If you can find a single counterexample, then the answer is not correct. The same holds true for the word never. If an answer option includes never a single counterexample will indicate the answer is not the correct.
5. Eliminate each clearly wrong options that you know that are odd.
6. Using the process of elimination, cross out all the answers you know are incorrect, then focus on the remaining answers. Not only does this strategy save time, it greatly increases your likelihood of selecting the correct answer.
7. When two answers are correct in a multiple choice question with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably the correct choice.
8. If all else tactics fails, then guess like a street magician and you may get it right.
NECO Theory Questions are not the same as the Objective Questions. NECO theory exam questions can sometimes be intimidating especially when you have no self-confidence.
The first thing you have to do when you are about to answer NECO theory Questions is to eliminate fear and believe that you can make it..
NECO theory Questions always come in different forms and format and each format needs a unique and correct answer.
To Answer any NECO theory question, follow this steps.
- Go through the exam’s instructions first before you start answering its questions.
- Read a particular question twice or thrice before you give and answer
- Understand each question and what the examiner is really looking for.
- Start your answer by echoing the question if it is an essay question.
- Go through your Answers to make sure all your writings and answers are well spelled and accurately presented.
When answering theories or Essay questions, take note of the following and how you should present your answers:
- Describe: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- State: Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- List: Write down bullet points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- Explain: give reasons
- Outline: give a brief summary
- Analyse: go into detail
- Compare: what are the similarities and differences?
- Contrast: what are the differences?
- Calculate: use numbers given to work out the value of something
- Define: give the meaning of something
- Evaluate: consider both sides – pros and cons
- Justify: give evidence to explain something
- To what extent: Judge the importance or success of something – has it worked or not
- Argue: present a case with evidence or reasons
- Assess: Weigh up / give an informed judgement
- Comment on: give your opinion on something
- Debate: give different perspective
All you will see in this post is the NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 tips/guides that will help you.
NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020
What you ought to do now is to follow this NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 back to back. I can assure you that you will get all your NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 if only you ca follow this NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 expo guide. This is the only surest NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 expo guide that you will ever see.
2019/2020 NECO Computer Studies OBJ Answers
The Neco Obj Questions are similar to that of Waec. So you don’t have to panic. Like every other Exams, the Obj will contain 50 or less Multiple choice questions.
2019/2020 NECO Computer Studies Theory Answers
Its still the same. In the theory section, you will be given some Computer Studies Question which you will be required to answer any three.
Area of Concentration.
The main and only Area of concentration that i will recommend to you in this NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 is the topics in NECO 2019 Computer Studies Syllabus and the topics in your SS1 to SS3 notebook. Also endeavor to cover the topics in your SS1-SS3 Computer Studies Textbook.
HOW TO PRACTICE THIS 2019 NECO QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AND GET THINGS RIGHT
There are are simple practice that can help in boosting your performances in this NECO Computer Studies Question And Answers 2020 that you are about to write. I will list those things below.
The things you need to do that will help you in boosting your performances in this Neco exam that you are about to write are listed below:
1. FOLLOW THE 2019 NECO EXAMINATION SCHEME
2. FOLLOW THE 2019 NECO EXAMINATION SYLLABUS.
The 2019 NECO syllabus covers everything you need to know before the examination day. To pass this NECO Exams very well, you need to make use of the recommended syllabus. Make NECO 2019 Syllabus your friend and NECO 2019 will appear very easy to you.
2019 NECO QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
like i said before, The Neco Obj Questions are similar to that of Waec. So you don’t have to panic. Like every other Exams, the Obj will contain 50 or less Multiple choice questions. The theory part of the exam is still the same. In the theory section, you will be given % or more Questions which you will be required to answer any three.
3. USE RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
The National Examination Council has outlined some recommended text that will be very useful to you in the course of preparation for the exams. the recommended textbooks are there to help you because the pattern of questions set is likely to be the same as that of the recommended texts. Hence the use of the NECO recommended texts is the key to success
4. GET PREPARED FOR THE EXAM.
Preparation is the key to success. Without your preparation towards the forthcoming Catering Craft Practice exams, you can not know the correct answers to the questions presented before you. Read for your exams.
4. USE NECO PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
The past NECO questions answers for contains some good Past Questions that are likely to be repeated in this year’s exams. Use your past questions and answers for and practice the past questions to perfection. If you can answer all the Past questions and answers, then you can answer 99% of the NECO questions that will appear in that Exams day.
SIMPLE GUIDES FOR THE NECO EXAMS
1. HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE
No one owns yourself, you are the owner, try and coordinate yourself during the exams because nothing in the exams hall is new. I tell you, with self-confidence, you will conquer.
2. PRAY TO GOD CONCERNING YOUR EXAMS
The Almighty God is your Creator, he cannot hide his face from you if you seek his face. Pray to God for through Him everything is possible in your NECO day.
3. GO TO THE EXAMS VENUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Punctuality is another factor that determines success in exams. You have all days to prepare before your NECO exams commence. Do not claim to be busy while you suppose to be in the exams venue. Go earlier and settle before the exams start.
4. FOLLOW STRICTLY THE INSTRUCTION ON THE EXAM PAPER
Many candidates overlook the instructions given in the exams hall. They think the instructions are not important. this is not good, adhere to the instructions and you will come out the best in your NECO exams.
5. USE WHAT YOU READ
I know you read during the course of your preparation. Now is the right time to pour out you have upstairs and scatter NECO with the answers to the theory questions. You can get the 2019 NECO answers from what you read so far.
6. ANSWER THE ONES YOU KNOW.
First of all provide 2019 NECO answers that you know while waiting for the rest.
7. USE THE WAE E-LEARNING PORTAL TO LEARN SOME NEW LESSONS:
The West African Examination Council (NECO) recently launched a portal called NECO e-learning to curb the number of failures in the NECO May/June SSCE by creating a portal that contains the resources for all NECO approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
TOP WAYS NECO CANDIDATES USE TO CHEAT DURING EXAMS
Below are some ways neco candidates use to cheat during exams. Waec examiners and Candidates should kindly take note of this an avoid them.
2. Mobile phones:
3. Writing on ceilings and fans
4. Writing on footwear and socks
5. Writing on Math set
6. Writing on four figure table
7. Writing on and sticking expo underneath desks
8. Writing on clothing
9. Neck stretching:
11. Asking questions:
12. Exchange of question papers:
13. Use of mercenary:
GENERAL NECO EXAMS GUIDE FOR ALL SUBJECTS
1. Work on your handwriting if you don’t have a good handwriting. It is very important to work and improve it. Also endeavor to make it very clear and neat.
2. Discover your weaknesses and work on them.
3. Make use of the waec Store Keeping problems you have been studying from either Past questions or your textbook.
4 . Kill examination fear so that it won’t eliminate you.
5. Work on your speed and try to cover all the questions.
6. Make sure your answers are well written and also make sure your writings are all accurate.
7. Make sure you attempt all the recommended questions on the exam’s paper.
8. Pray to God Before and after the exams.
BELOW ARE ALL THE NECO EXAM’S INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW
Below are strict NECO instructions for 2019 NECO answers that you need to follow if you don’t want to be penalize by NECO or your examiner. This instructions will also help you to perform very well in the exam.
1. Don’t Let the examiner see you cheating else, that maybe the end of your exams.
2. Read and study very hard and do well to follow the Neco Exams Instructions strictly..
1. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
2. Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky (probably not the best day to have a super-hot curry!). Bananas are always a good option.
3. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need for he exams and make sure you go with them.
4. Head to the exam venue like 1 hour before the commencement of the exams because an unexpected events may occur on your way while going.
5. If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them. They are not doing you any favour!
6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste. So make sure you iss yourself before coming into the exams hall to avoid taking unnecessary excuses.
7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper. You would not believe how many people have forgotten to do it!
8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
10. If your brain get stuck, just start writing anything and you will start remembering more details.
11. Trust yourself that you can do it without Expo.
12. Read all the Neco Examination instructions before you start the exams.
13. Add speed to your writing.
14. Revise and review your answers before submitting.